March 28, 2024, 01:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356175 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: June 21, 2005, 01:45:32 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
The attempted suicide case is NOT related......It involves the other missng person....a male who's family claims to be suicidal....

Joran has been attending the ISA for a long time....maybe he met Deepak there before he graduated??

Ok, so the attempted suicide of a young detainee reported by <can't remember and don't have a link lol> was not related to the Natalee Holloway detainees?

On the 2nd point, Giovanni Lane mentioned that Deepak and Joran saw each other in school daily - that's what doesn't make any sense to me. Also, when Deepak was in the last grade at 18 years old, Joran would have been 14, likely that they would be friends?

I don't think we know for sure yet about the suicide thing.  If there is any truth that one of them attempted suicide we should know more tomorrow.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: June 21, 2005, 01:45:37 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Hi I'm new here
Been reading the posts late at night and trying to catch up here on what I miss on the news during the day, switching between Nick Jr. and Fox.  This has been a Godsend.

Greetings 6prs!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:27 AM »

Hi I'm new here
Been reading the posts late at night and trying to catch up here on what I miss on the news during the day, switching between Nick Jr. and Fox.  This has been a Godsend.

Welcome. Nice clogs  Very Happy

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: June 21, 2005, 01:47:32 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Maybe relivant, may not be...but hey..we know nothing so it's somthing for the moment...

I already listed their school, Colegio Arubano, which to my understanding is a public school. Deepak, was an average or near average student. As is/was Satish.

Neither has been accepted into college nor has applied. (I still sense a lack of funds, not that I am saying anything other than, my point that it seems all their friends have and are moving away to various colleges.)

I have no confirmation of a sister, doesn't mean there isn't but I have not been told there is one.

My theory of Deepak having to work hard to go to college due to lack of funds was correct. (Again, not that this matter but it's info)

Other than Angelina Reppas, which by the way is a female friend and his boss at the cyber cafe, I have heard what another "friend" had to say. They both have one thing in common, they dodge very nice questions like, do you believe in his innocence. (Still really find that odd) Did surprisingly get some vivid pictures of Deepak (back to my theory of wanting to fit in) having some odd friends (like we didn't know that lol) and wanting a better life for himself to the point it worried this person and they would not go any further to comment.

We all have heard his father to be a local business owner, I was not told what kind, as they are being very private, but was given the impression, it was more like a "store?"

I am having a timeline problem with how long they moved there. I was told 5 or so years on Aruba, I was told something to the effect they lived and grew up mostly in Suriname.

That's all I got so far.. could be give an insite.. not to sure how reliable the person but then again is anything reliable in this case? lol

Caligirl,

Giovanni Lane told Greta that Colegion Arubano is the top school there - perhaps the Arubians here can confirm this. I believe it's the top school in that follows the Dutch educational system - it should follow that tuition is expensive. This is the school Satish attended, per his Tickle.com profile.

ISA (Int'l School of Aruba) is also a private school, but not within the Dutch system (more like the American educational system) where students who do not speak Dutch and/or want to do their post-secondary studies in the U.S. attend. Also expensive tuition fees. Reported that Deepak (?) and confirmed that Joran attended.

Just an FYI:

In the Dutch edcation system there are three levels of highschoo:
MAVO (Mid level) 4 yrs
HAVO (high-level) 5 yrs (needed to enter US colleges)
VWO (Advanced) 6yrs (needed to enter Dutch Universities)

Colegio Arubano is the only High and Advanced level Highschool on the island)....It is a public school.....
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: June 21, 2005, 01:47:38 AM »

Well, since I live in Holland, MI, no! ha  Sorry, should've clarified that, huh?
HOWEVER, being 100% Dutch, I can say that the way they are handling things down there does not surprise me in the least.  I could probably offer better insight on why that is, if you're curious, anyway.

One Happy Mitten
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: June 21, 2005, 01:47:48 AM »

caligirl can yo characterize sources?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: June 21, 2005, 01:48:14 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Thursday? That's "bathing" day down here in Texas. You know us cowboys...we like to work up a real good stink. No reason to waste water, you know?
So, lemme see.......then ya got fresh water to drank witcher supper? LOL!
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: June 21, 2005, 01:48:39 AM »

Quote from: "lainey"
Quote from: "TTownMike"

Smile
Whatchutawkinbout? Gawgans ain't got no room ta tawk!  (thank gooness fer Missippi!

You'reproblyrite.....
All i know is I was talking to a good friend from ALA about Roe vs. Wade and she thought we were talking about the best way to get across the creek.  Laughing
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: June 21, 2005, 01:49:21 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
HEY...everyone sit back...close your eyes...take a deep breath...and enjoy this moment for a short time...it is probably one of the only times we can say that we are TROLL FREE!!!!!!!!!!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
I bliev them little varments got they're own thread!  Works fer me!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: June 21, 2005, 01:49:22 AM »

Well, since I live in Holland, MI, no! ha  Sorry, should've clarified that, huh?
HOWEVER, being 100% Dutch, I can say that the way they are handling things down there does not surprise me in the least.  I could probably offer better insight on why that is, if you're curious, anyway.

we are always happy to have insight

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: June 21, 2005, 01:49:52 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Maybe relivant, may not be...but hey..we know nothing so it's somthing for the moment...

I already listed their school, Colegio Arubano, which to my understanding is a public school. Deepak, was an average or near average student. As is/was Satish.

Neither has been accepted into college nor has applied. (I still sense a lack of funds, not that I am saying anything other than, my point that it seems all their friends have and are moving away to various colleges.)

I have no confirmation of a sister, doesn't mean there isn't but I have not been told there is one.

My theory of Deepak having to work hard to go to college due to lack of funds was correct. (Again, not that this matter but it's info)

Other than Angelina Reppas, which by the way is a female friend and his boss at the cyber cafe, I have heard what another "friend" had to say. They both have one thing in common, they dodge very nice questions like, do you believe in his innocence. (Still really find that odd) Did surprisingly get some vivid pictures of Deepak (back to my theory of wanting to fit in) having some odd friends (like we didn't know that lol) and wanting a better life for himself to the point it worried this person and they would not go any further to comment.

We all have heard his father to be a local business owner, I was not told what kind, as they are being very private, but was given the impression, it was more like a "store?"

I am having a timeline problem with how long they moved there. I was told 5 or so years on Aruba, I was told something to the effect they lived and grew up mostly in Suriname.

That's all I got so far.. could be give an insite.. not to sure how reliable the person but then again is anything reliable in this case? lol

Caligirl,

Giovanni Lane told Greta that Colegion Arubano is the top school there - perhaps the Arubians here can confirm this. I believe it's the top school in that follows the Dutch educational system - it should follow that tuition is expensive. This is the school Satish attended, per his Tickle.com profile.

ISA (Int'l School of Aruba) is also a private school, but not within the Dutch system (more like the American educational system) where students who do not speak Dutch and/or want to do their post-secondary studies in the U.S. attend. Also expensive tuition fees. Reported that Deepak (?) and confirmed that Joran attended.

Just an FYI:

In the Dutch edcation system there are three levels of highschoo:
MAVO (Mid level) 4 yrs
HAVO (high-level) 5 yrs (needed to enter US colleges)
VWO (Advanced) 6yrs (needed to enter Dutch Universities)

Colegio Arubano is the only High and Advanced level Highschool on the island)....It is a public school.....

Thank you Native! I knew if you were here you could tell us! Thank you!!! You are the best!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: June 21, 2005, 01:50:22 AM »

Thursday? That's "bathing" day down here in Texas. You know us cowboys...we like to work up a real good stink. No reason to waste water, you know?

nah...it's recycled bathing water  Shocked

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: June 21, 2005, 01:50:46 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

Smile
Whatchutawkinbout? Gawgans ain't got no room ta tawk!  (thank gooness fer Missippi!

You'reproblyrite.....
All i know is I was talking to a good friend from ALA about Roe vs. Wade and she thought we were talking about the best way to get across the creek.  Laughing

lol...that was funny!!!!   Laughing  Laughing
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: June 21, 2005, 01:51:25 AM »

As Emily Litella would say, "In that case... Nevermind!!  Laughing

But sure, I'd be interested in why they are handling it the way they are.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: June 21, 2005, 01:51:26 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Everybody knows that Texans don't take their baths on Thursdays!!!  They take them the 2nd Tuesday of every month...the day before Oklahomans do!!!!
LOL!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: June 21, 2005, 01:51:36 AM »

Hey you insomniac monkeys. Anything new? Looks like we still don't know who attempted suicide. I see the Twittys have hired an attorney and some Texas horsemen to go look for her. Did any of our Texans play a hand in that? (Can't help but wonder.)

Other than that -- looks like no news.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:12 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

Smile

You'reproblyrite.....

That's freaking hilarious!!  Laughing
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:45 AM »

nah...it's recycled bathing water  Shocked

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   There is no peucking emoticon...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:59 AM »

same old, same old, Chloe.

and Good Evening!

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:12 AM »

who is watching us this morning (EDST)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.