March 28, 2024, 06:58:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356238 times)
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:26 AM »

Well, it's been my experience that the Dutch (my family included) prefer to keep things to themselvesand would rather present a good image than admit things aren't perfect.  It comes with the strong sense of pride and ingrained stoic nature of the people, I guess.  Holland, MI was settled by the Dutch way back when and the subculture of the Dutch families here is much like we're seeing now in the way they are handling Natalee's disappearance.  It's almost as if asking for help is a sign of weakness, and it's that way to a fault, sadly.
We younger Dutch people refer to the older generation as the Dutch Mafia, b/c they never talk about the business!

One Happy Mitten
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Getagrip...very good point that I hadn't thought of...the attorney.  I think you are right about that.  Much more being said since the attorney was hired.  Heard on the news it is a local attorney.
And then again too, after 21 days, no more pullin punches!  Sotaspeak!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:52 AM »

Oh and Chloe, Natalee's uncle lives in TX and he is the one who got the Equine Team involved. They work on a lot of missing persons cases...you may have heard of them?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:58 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Hey you insomniac monkeys. Anything new? Looks like we still don't know who attempted suicide. I see the Twittys have hired an attorney and some Texas horsemen to go look for her. Did any of our Texans play a hand in that? (Can't help but wonder.)

Other than that -- looks like no news.

Hello Chloe.  Are there monkeys that aren't insomniacs?  I thought "monkey see, monkey do"?
hardin9744
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:23 AM »

Native?  do you know the name of the attorney hired by Natalee's family?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:05 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
caligirl can yo characterize sources?

Well, I tree hopped like Kerin through the maze of friends. Figured out who went to what school, happened upon arubaam, which stated the school even though I knew. Acted very sweet and kind..saw who might bite. SOme bit too hard lol some were very nice.

Angelina Reppas's interview was found by someone in this room from somewhere unknown but the post had her email, so I emailed and asked the person who had the info on the interview what the context I caught was and was there more.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:15 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Well, it's been my experience that the Dutch (my family included) prefer to keep things to themselvesand would rather present a good image than admit things aren't perfect.  It comes with the strong sense of pride and ingrained stoic nature of the people, I guess.  Holland, MI was settled by the Dutch way back when and the subculture of the Dutch families here is much like we're seeing now in the way they are handling Natalee's disappearance.  It's almost as if asking for help is a sign of weakness, and it's that way to a fault, sadly.
We younger Dutch people refer to the older generation as the Dutch Mafia, b/c they never talk about the business!

Very interesting!!  Thanks!!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:25 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
same old, same old, Chloe.

and Good Evening!

Evening Kerin. Thanks for the no-update, update. Had to attend stepson's high school graduation tonight. Kept thinking about Natalee's family -- how they had done this just a month ago.  Crying or Very sad
With no news, I'm off to bed. Keep the torches burning y'all.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
The attempted suicide case is NOT related......It involves the other missng person....a male who's family claims to be suicidal....

Joran has been attending the ISA for a long time....maybe he met Deepak there before he graduated??

Ok, so the attempted suicide of a young detainee reported by <can't remember and don't have a link lol> was not related to the Natalee Holloway detainees?

On the 2nd point, Giovanni Lane mentioned that Deepak and Joran saw each other in school daily - that's what doesn't make any sense to me. Also, when Deepak was in the last grade at 18 years old, Joran would have been 14, likely that they would be friends?

I don't think we know for sure yet about the suicide thing.  If there is any truth that one of them attempted suicide we should know more tomorrow.

report of suicide related to three boys but no indication as to which one.  according to latest caligirl research deepak did not attend aruba international but colegio arubano
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:13 AM »

that's right in line with what we have heard from others  Smile
the only problem is that sometimes your "pride" can interfere with the "truth"

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:33 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
same old, same old, Chloe.

and Good Evening!

Evening Kerin. Thanks for the no-update, update. Had to attend stepson's high school graduation tonight. Kept thinking about Natalee's family -- how they had done this just a month ago.  Crying or Very sad
With no news, I'm off to bed. Keep the torches burning y'all.

Night Chloe!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:39 AM »

Agreed! I am Dutch  Wink Always been taught to live up to my finally name.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:52 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Thanks for all that info, Caligirl!!

So am I the only one from a smart state left here?  Maybe I should use smaller words or something.  Laughing
Yeh, and what about Bart Star and Bret Favre?  Huh?  Importin them WINNERS!  (no fence,Psych!)
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:11 AM »

Quote from: "hardin9744"
Native?  do you know the name of the attorney hired by Natalee's family?

Benvinda "Vinda" de Souza (I'm also a "client"  Wink )
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:43 AM »

(Never said being Dutch was a good thing!)

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!

One Happy Mitten
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:10 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
caligirl can yo characterize sources?

Well, I tree hopped like Kerin through the maze of friends. Figured out who went to what school, happened upon arubaam, which stated the school even though I knew. Acted very sweet and kind..saw who might bite. SOme bit too hard lol some were very nice.

Angelina Reppas's interview was found by someone in this room from somewhere unknown but the post had her email, so I emailed and asked the person who had the info on the interview what the context I caught was and was there more.

Cali, I have this visual of both our houses. Blackboards and post it notes...crumpled paper...

Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:18 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
The attempted suicide case is NOT related......It involves the other missng person....a male who's family claims to be suicidal....

Joran has been attending the ISA for a long time....maybe he met Deepak there before he graduated??

Ok, so the attempted suicide of a young detainee reported by <can't remember and don't have a link lol> was not related to the Natalee Holloway detainees?

On the 2nd point, Giovanni Lane mentioned that Deepak and Joran saw each other in school daily - that's what doesn't make any sense to me. Also, when Deepak was in the last grade at 18 years old, Joran would have been 14, likely that they would be friends?

I don't think we know for sure yet about the suicide thing.  If there is any truth that one of them attempted suicide we should know more tomorrow.

report of suicide related to three boys but no indication as to which one.  according to latest caligirl research deepak did not attend aruba international but colegio arubano

Sheesh, no wonder we don't trust the MSM heh. Thanks for the detective work, Caligirl.

About the attempted suicide, ok, that's where I was at...unconfirmed, and unknown which suspect.

Thanks!

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:20 AM »

EXCELLENT INSIGHT POOR MR V/D SLOOT IS PLAYING IT TO A T.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:44 AM »

What I'd liketa know, how y'all keepin up wiff all them names n such?  All I know is Urine and Papa Van Douche!  Thank gooness fer Missippi!
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: June 21, 2005, 02:02:15 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
What I'd liketa know, how y'all keepin up wiff all them names n such?  All I know is Urine and Papa Van Douche!  Thank gooness fer Missippi!
You and I are FIXIN to SCRAP!! Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.