April 27, 2024, 04:33:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee and Joran were emailing each other before Trip ?  (Read 3502 times)
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« on: June 20, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »

I heard today that Natalee and Joran had been chatting and Emailing each other for many months before the trip to Aruba. Do any of you know anything about this?

GuyWdog
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 08:54:43 PM »

Dash told me that is ridiculos.  She chatted with friends at school like most teenagers but would not do that.  Plus if they already had each others e-mails why did they exchange them down there.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 08:56:08 PM »

I believe that she did not talk to this guy or know this guy until she meet him in aruba.  from everything I have heard about Natalee she would not talk to and then meet someone from teh internet.  to say otherwise is a crack at her character.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 09:14:09 PM »

No one is impuning her character, but if this is true it would shed light on Why maybe she alone left with him that night at the bar. Several people that I know of were discussing this question of Natalee knowing Joran before the trip. If this was the case then maybe some sort of info could be gained thru her computer. Any info that would help in finding Natalee would be fantastic news to me. While this an unproven developement, i wonder of her files/folders/info on her personal computer has been looked over yet. We all pray that she is still alive and can be found.

GuyWdog
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:06 PM »

I agree Guy but they have checked his computer and of course we dont know what they found.  But you would thinkg if they foudn stuff that could be linked backed to her computer in MB they would have had the FBI search her computer.  I agree we need her to come home
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:20:24 PM »

to see if she was chatting with someone and told them she was going to Aruba after graduation, whether that someone be Joran or some other perp.  You never know...someone could have been stalking her online or at home in Mountain Brook...she is a very pretty girl...first chance she was alone...grabbed her!   She may also have had her own blog, or even an online diary.  All possibilities need to be examined.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 11:49:01 PM »

i concur mia. but it seems no such blog or webpage exist abotu Natalee
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:07 AM »

Anything is possible.  Since Joran had all the website and posted all the pictures, wonder if someone did a web search if they would hit on one of his sites.  (Naturally before the sites were pulled down.)  

So if Natalee is in Alabama and she does a search, how would she find Joran to email him prior to the trip?  I am thinking not likely unless someone else was in Aruba, met Joran and then told Natalee about him.
Just thinking out loud here about the possibilities.

JMO
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.