March 18, 2024, 09:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines 777 Flight MH370 - Missing - March 7, 2014  (Read 775902 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 17, 2014, 10:43:52 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-robotic-sub-1st-full-mission-oil-slick-unrelated/

April 17, 2014, 10:17 AM
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 search: Robotic sub clocks 1st full mission as oil slick deemed unrelated

PERTH, Australia -- Investigators were analyzing data collected by a robotic submarine that completed its first successful scan of the seabed Thursday in the hunt for the missing Malaysian plane, but say tests have ruled out that a nearby oil slick came from the aircraft.

The unmanned sub's first two missions were cut short by technical problems and deep water, but the Bluefin 21 finally managed to complete a full 16-hour scan of the silt-covered seabed far off Australia's west coast, the search coordination center said. While data collected during the mission, which ended overnight, were still being analyzed, nothing of note had yet been discovered, the center said. The sub has now covered 35 square miles of seafloor.

Separately, the center said the oil analysis done in the western city of Perth came up empty when the samples tested negative for aircraft oil or hydraulic fluid. The oil was collected earlier this week from a slick about 3.4 miles from the area where equipment picked up underwater sounds consistent with an aircraft black box.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 17, 2014, 04:03:36 PM »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-17/no-sign-of-mh370-as-submarine-completes-fourth-dive.html

No Sign of MH370 as Submarine Completes Fourth Dive
Apr 17, 2014 2:00 PM CT

An unmanned submarine hunting for the missing Malaysian Air plane completed its fourth dive yesterday without finding any signs of the aircraft, according to the company operating the device.

The Bluefin-21 has covered about 120 square kilometers (46 square miles) of ocean floor in depths down to 4,700 meters (15,400 feet), Jim Gibson, general manager of Phoenix International Holdings Inc., the company performing the search under contract to the U.S. Navy, said an an e-mail.

“There has been no debris or aircraft wreckage discovered on any of the four dives to date,” Gibson said.

While the first two efforts were interrupted by anomalies, Gibson called the dives “very successful.” He didn’t have information on where or when the next dive is planned, he said.

As many as 12 aircraft and 11 ships planned to continue combing the Indian Ocean for signs of debris, Australia’s Joint Agency Coordination Centre said yesterday.

Scouring the water’s surface northwest of Australia will continue over the Easter weekend, and the underwater search has been “significantly narrowed,” with the use of acoustic analysis, creating a “more focused” area, the JACC said. At 42 days, the hunt for Flight 370, which disappeared March 8 with 239 people on board, is the longest search for a missing passenger jet in modern aviation history.

The Pentagon estimates that as of last week, it’s spent about $7.3 million on the search.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 17, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »

MH370 search is fast running out of time, says Australian prime minister
Thursday 17 April 2014 04.58 BST

<snipped>

Tony Abbott says the most promising leads in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 in the Indian Ocean will be exhausted in a week.

On Monday it was announced the search would be conducted by a remote controlled submersible called Bluefin-21 that would scour the ocean floor with sonar to attempt to locate signs of the plane.

But in an interview with the Wall Street Journal the prime minister said: "We believe that search will be completed within a week or so.

"If we don't find wreckage, we stop, we regroup, we reconsider."

<snipped>

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/17/mh-370-search-running-out-of-time-says-tony-abbott

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 17, 2014, 10:42:50 PM »

Streaming coverage

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

1 HR ago Update
Australian Search Authority Says Data Analysis From Bluefin 21′s Fourth Mission Showed Nothing of Interest

Australian Search Authority Says Data Analysis From Bluefin 21′s Fourth Mission Showed Nothing of Interest
The Submersible Has Searched Around 110 Square Kilometers, Has Commenced Fifth Mission
A Search Zone Planned for Friday Has an Area of 51,870 Square Kilometers
Up to 11 Aircraft, 12 Ships Taking Part in Friday’s Search
Isolated Showers and South Easterly Winds Forecast for Search Zone
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »

At the link:  Images of 3 charts showing search areas for 18 April 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr027.aspx

Joint Agency Coordination Centre
Search and recovery continues for Malaysian flight MH370
Media Release
18 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totalling approximately 51,870 square kilometres, across three areas.

Overnight Bluefin-21 AUV completed another mission in the underwater search area and has commenced mission five. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 110 square kilometres to date. Data analysis from the fourth mission did not provide any contacts of interest.

The weather forecast for today is isolated showers and south easterly winds.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 18, 2014, 12:16:41 AM »

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/malaysia-australia-sign-mou-recovery-process-mh370-report-20140418

Malaysia, Australia to sign MoU on recovery process of MH370: Report
Published on Apr 18, 2014 11:29 AM

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia and Australia are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will cover every aspect of the recovery process of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, a Malaysian newspaper reported on Friday.

The extensive agreement is currently being finalised by Kuala Lumpur and being drafted to safeguard both nations from any legal pitfalls that may surface during that phase.

The agreement will also address specific areas, including which parties will handle the wreckage or any parts of the plane, including the black box, once it is found, New Straits Times reported.

Another critical area concerns the handling of human remains.

Department of Civil Aviation director-general Datuk Azharuddin Abdul Rahman told the New Straits Times that the MoU only involved the two nations and it was in accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organisation's ruling which underscored the jurisdiction of Malaysia and Australia in this case. Details of the MoU will not be made public.

The New Straits Times has learnt that Canberra is studying the MoU. Kuala Lumpur is hopeful that the MoU will be concluded soon and endorsed by the Cabinet at its next meeting.

It will come into effect as soon as any part of the Boeing 777-200ER is found.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 18, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »

My pilot son-in-law SPECULATES that MAYBE the reported sudden accent to 39,000' and the reported maintaining of that almost maximum altitude for 20 minute could have had the ability to render all passengers/crew unconscious due to lack of oxygen.

Could it be that the pilot had his own supply of oxygen in his locked cockpit?  Could it be that during this period of time the pilot made that reported turn and ... then proceeded to make that reported 5,000' to 4,000' descent as he flew the aircraft over Malaysia towards the Indian Ocean?

Contrary to official denials ... could it be that upon reaching the Indian Ocean the pilot continued WEST ... not SOUTH ... towards the Maldives where residents reported a "low flying" airplane ... toward the runway at Diego Garcia that was programmed into his flight simulator?

Janet

++++

More details emerge, but still no sight of Malaysia Airlines jet
updated 3:24 PM EDT, Fri April 18, 2014

(CNN) -- New information has come to light about the path taken by Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 before it disappeared from radar screens on March 8.

The plane deviated from its planned route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing by turning leftward over water while it was still inside Vietnamese airspace, a senior Malaysian aviation source told CNN's Nic Robertson.

The aircraft then climbed to 39,000 feet, just short of the Boeing 777-200ER's 41,000 feet safe operating limit, and maintained that altitude for about 20 minutes over the Malaysian Peninsula before beginning to descend, the source said.

Investigators have determined that the missing jet was equipped with four emergency locator transmitters, or ELTs, which are designed to transmit a plane's location to an emergency satellite when triggered by a crash or by contact with water, the source added. ....

Relatives of the 239 passengers and crew have raised questions about the ELTs with Malaysian authorities, suggesting there were at least three aboard the plane, including two portable units and one fixed device.

Malaysia Airlines would not comment

Malaysia Airlines has declined to answer CNN's questions about the ELTs and other matters.

The airline said it could not comment on "any questions that relate to information held by other authorities and/or fall under the jurisdiction of the ongoing investigation. ..."

'No debris or aircraft wreckage'

The first four dives discovered "no debris or aircraft wreckage," said Phoenix International Holdings, which owns and operates the equipment under a contract with the U.S. Navy. ....

The continuing search efforts came as relatives of the people who were aboard the jetliner when it disappeared from radar nearly six weeks ago pressed for answers.

They have drawn up 26 questions that they want addressed by Malaysian officials, who are to meet with them next week in Beijing. Most of the 239 passengers and crew who were aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 were Chinese.

Among their questions: What's in the flight's log book? Can they review the jet's maintenance records? Can they listen to recordings of the Boeing 777 pilot's conversations with air traffic controllers just before contact was lost?

Malaysia's acting transport minister, Hishammuddin Hussein, has defended his government's handling of the operation and accused members of the news media of focusing on the Chinese families.

"The most difficult part of any investigation of this nature is having to deal with the families," he said. ....

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/18/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/?hpt=hp_t2

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 18, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »

WITNESSES - A LOW FLYING JET

MH370: Maldives Islanders claim to have spotted 'low-flying jet’
18 Mar 2014

The global hunt for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight has shifted to a tiny island in the Maldives, where residents spotted a “low flying jumbo jet” hours after the aircraft disappeared.

Several witnesses in Dhaalu Atoll saw a plane heading south that bore the red stripe and white background of Malaysia Airlines planes.

The sightings, reported by a local news outlet, would have occurred more than seven hours after the plane, carrying 12 crew and 227 mainly Chinese passengers, lost contact with air traffic control and took its sudden westward turn during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in the early hours of Saturday March 8.

“I’ve never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We’ve seen seaplanes, but I’m sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly,” said an witness.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10706853/MH370-Maldives-Islanders-claim-to-have-spotted-low-flying-jet.html

Missing MH370: Maldives residents report 'low-flying jumbo jet' sighting on March 8
March 18, 2014

PETALING JAYA: Residents of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll in the Maldives reportedly saw a "low-flying jumbo jet" flying over houses early in the morning of March 8, the same day Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing.

In a report by Maldivian daily Haveeru, residents described the aircraft which flew over Kuda Huvadhoo at around 6.15am as being white, with red stripes across it.

This colour scheme is very similar to the livery used by Malaysia Airlines on its aircraft - including the Boeing 777 used for MH370.

Eyewitnesses who saw the aircraft agreed that it was travelling in a north to south east heading towards Addu, the southern tip of the Maldives, and all commented on the very loud noise the aircraft made when flying over the island.

One noted that the doors on the aircraft could be seen clearly, a fact that was also agreed upon by other eyewitnesses.

"Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too," said the eyewitness, and it was reported that Island Councillor, Mohamed Zaheem had said that other residents of Kuda Huvadhoo had spoken up about the incident.

<snipped>

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/18/Missing-MH370-maldive-low-flying-jumbo/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2014, 08:32:23 PM »

THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR?

FBI analyse Malaysian Airlines pilot's home flight simulator as it's revealed he deleted data one month prior to taking control of missing MH370 plane
19 March 2014

<snipped>

Today it was also revealed that a remote island in the middle of the Indian Ocean with a runway long enough to land a Boeing 777 was programmed into the home flight simulator of the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. ....

The investigation into the Diego Garcia, an overseas territory of the UK, which is rented to the US and is now a huge American naval base follows fresh eyewitness accounts of a 'low flying jumbo jet' being spotted in the Maldives.

People on the island of Kuda Huvadhoo reported seeing a plane on the morning of the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, according to a Haveeru, a news website in the Maldives.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584123/Revealed-Malaysian-Airlines-pilot-high-security-US-base-Diego-Garcia-programmed-homemade-flight-simulator-deleted-data-just-taking-control-missing-plane.html

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 18, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »

At the link:  Images of 3 charts showing search areas for 19 April 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr028.aspx

Media Release
19 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totalling approximately 50,200 square kilometres, across three areas.

Overnight Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission six in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 133 square kilometres to date. Data from the sixth mission is currently under analysis. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

Bluefin-21 AUV's seventh mission has commenced. The weather forecast for today is isolated showers and south easterly winds.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2014, 02:03:11 AM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20140419-700078.html

April 19, 2014, 1:51 a.m. ET
Seabed Search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 to Be Finished in Five to Seven Days

PERTH, Australia--The initial underwater search of a remote stretch of southern Indian Ocean seabed in what is thought to be the most likely spot for the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is expected to be completed in five to seven days, Australian authorities said Saturday.

The focused underwater search area is defined as circle of 10 kilometer radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on April 8, the Australian authority leading the recovery operation told The Wall Street Journal in an email.

The U.S. Navy's Bluefin-21 autonomous vehicle, which moves at a walking pace, has so far completed six separate underwater missions and has found nothing of interest, although data from the sixth mission has yet to be analyzed. A seventh mission is under way

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2014, 03:23:28 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/19/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

Official: Search intensifies, current area should be completed in a week 
updated 12:38 PM EDT, Sat April 19, 2014

(CNN) -- The underwater drone scanning for traces of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 should complete its task in the zone under scrutiny within a week, as the search for the plane intensifies, a government official said Saturday -- day 43 of the effort.

"Today and tomorrow, it's imperative that we focus because the experts have narrowed down the search area," said Hishammuddin Hussein, the Malaysian acting transport minister. Then, citing a comment made this week by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, he said, "Whatever the outcome of the next few days, we need to regroup and reconsider the operations."

The developments come a day after a senior Malaysian aviation source told CNN's Nic Robertson that investigators have concluded that the jetliner deviated March 8 from its flight plan during its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing while it was still inside Vietnamese airspace.

It turned left, then climbed to 39,000 feet -- below its peak safe limit of 43,100 feet -- and maintained that altitude for about 20 minutes over the Malaysian Peninsula before beginning to descend, the source said.

Why would such a move have been made? That question and many others -- including the current whereabouts of the plane -- have been asked by investigators and relatives of the 239 people who were aboard the plane when it went off course and off radar screens.

Investigators have also determined that the missing jet was equipped with four emergency locator transmitters, or ELTs. When triggered by a crash, they are designed to transmit their location to a satellite.

The ELTs were located at the plane's front door, its rear door, in the fuselage and in the cockpit, said the source, who was puzzled over why they appear either not to have activated or, if they did activate, why they were not picked up by the satellite.

But the ELT is not designed to operate under water, according to Steven Brecken, a spokesman for Honeywell, which makes the Rescue 406 AFN ELT used on the Boeing 777-200ER. "The ELT serves as the emergency beacon when an aircraft crashes on land, where the recorders are more easily found," he wrote on the company website.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 19, 2014, 03:27:43 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/source-malaysia-airlines-jet-nearly-hit-peak-altitude/25561682

Official: Search to be completed in a week
Emergency locators not activated or recorded
Published On: Apr 18 2014 11:17:11 PM CDT   Updated On: Apr 19 2014 07:28:10 AM CDT

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 19, 2014, 11:03:57 PM »

At the link:  Images of 3 charts showing search areas for 20 April 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr029.aspx

Media Release
20 April 2014—am

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 48,507 square kilometres, across two areas.

Early this morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission seven in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 50 per cent of the focused underwater search area to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April

No contacts of interest have been found to date.

Bluefin-21 AUV's eighth mission has commenced.

The weather forecast for today is scattered showers, isolated thunderstorms in some areas, and east south-easterly winds.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 20, 2014, 10:57:50 PM »

At the link:  Images of 3 charts showing search areas for 21 April 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr030.aspx

Media Release
21 April 2014—am

Up to 10 military aircraft and 11 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 49,491 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 1741 kilometres north west of Perth.

This morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission eight in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately two thirds of the focused underwater search area to date. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

Bluefin-21 AUV's ninth mission will commence later this morning.

The weather forecast for today has conditions deteriorating, particularly in the north of the search area, as Tropical Cyclone Jack continues its track southwards. Wide spread showers are developing with isolated thunderstorms to the north and east south-easterly winds.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2014, 09:35:43 PM »

At the link:  Images of 4 charts showing search areas for 22 April 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr031.aspx

Media Release
22 April 2014—am

Up to 10 military aircraft and 10 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 49,491 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 1584 kilometres north west of Perth.

Bluefin-21 AUV is currently completing mission nine in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately two thirds of the focused underwater search area to date. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

The weather forecast for today is for scattered showers to continue with south easterly winds, sea swells up to three metres and visibility of four kilometres.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2014, 09:41:36 PM »

Map:  Planned search areas for Tuesday, April 22, 2014

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr031.aspx

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 21, 2014, 09:59:24 PM »

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/dismayed-families-of-missing-mh370-passengers-have-vowed-to-get-noisier/story-fnizu68q-1226891721176

Dismayed families of missing MH370 passengers have vowed to ‘get noisier’ 
This story was published:  2 hours ago  April 22, 2014 9:33AM

FAMILY members of passengers lost on missing Malaysia Airlines 370 have criticised the Malaysian government for an investigation they say has been mismanaged. 

Appearing on US morning television, Sarah Bajc, the girlfriend of Flight 370 American passenger Philip Wood, told Today host Matt Lauer passengers’ loved ones all just “wanted to go back to square one”.

“We just don’t believe they’re using proper evaluative techniques to check the data,” she said. “It’s day 45 and we’re basically on the same position we were on on the first day.”

We don’t know anything for sure,” she said. “We want to go back and start over again, but with new people looking at the information.”

Ms Bajc sent an email to the media, on behalf of “the united families of MH370”, detailing their complaints and concerns.

Among their grievances is the suggestion by the government it issues death certificates or pay compensation before the plane is found.

The Acting Minister of Transport in Malaysia has posted a comment to Twitter that he hopes to discuss with Angus Houston the status of the remaining third of the search area being combed by the Bluefin-21 unmanned submersible.

Australia’s ambassador to the United States, Kim Beazley, said on Sunday that if the missing plane is not found in the Indian Ocean by midweek then searchers will stop, regroup and reconsider. His comments were made to CNN’s State of the Union political program.

He said the search was taking place in the “logical area”, but adjustments could be made including bringing in private contractors and more underwater search vehicles.

Meanwhile, Malaysia’s deputy minister for foreign affairs Hamzah Zainuddin has met with relatives of passengers to discuss financial aid.

“We touched on the topic of financial assistance in the meeting this morning, and (the relatives) have decided that they will propose a plan for financial assistance, which will be emailed to us as soon as possible,” he said in a statement.

Mr Hamzah said he assigned an emissary to meet with Chinese government officials, whose citizens comprised two-thirds of the 239 people aboard the missing plane, to discuss ways and means to assist the next of kin of passengers from China.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2014, 11:57:23 PM »

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr032.aspx

Suspension of air search today due to weather conditions
Media Release
22 April 2014

Planned air search activities have been suspended for today due to poor weather conditions in the search area as a result of Tropical Cyclone Jack.

It has been determined that the current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, and would make any air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.

The 10 ships involved in today's search will continue with their planned activities.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2014, 02:02:38 AM »

Streaming coverage

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/

34 MINs ago Update
Australian Authorities Say Four Aircraft Participating in Air Search for MH370 Tuesday

Australian Authorities Say the Planes Had Departed Before Operations Suspended This Morning
Australian Authorities Say Individual Captains Will Assess Situation, Use Discretion Once in Search Area
Operations Had Earlier Been Suspended Due to Bad Weather Conditions

1 HR ago Update
Breaking

*Australia Says U.S. Navy Submersible Found Nothing of Interest in Just-Completed Mission

*Unmanned Submersible Has Been Relaunched in Search for Missing Plane
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.