March 29, 2024, 07:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Myra Lewis, 2 YO, Missing From Camden, MS 3/01/14  (Read 11632 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »

I hope Myra can be found safe and soon.  In the meantime, it's good to see efforts made to keep the public aware that she is missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »

http://www.newsms.fm/news-mississippi-missing-person-update-myra-lewis-search-ends-dead-end/

News Mississippi Missing Person Update: Myra Lewis Search Ends at Dead End

Iris Barnes
On November 17, 2014

MADISON COUNTY, Miss. — News Mississippi has learned that Madison County investigators have ended the search for Myra Lewis, 2, that was based on the information from the psychics with the Find Me group.

A source close to the family said the parents had been told that the leads were all dead ends. News Mississippi contacted the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, but was told nothing news worthy had come out of the Find Me report.

Find Me founder Kelly Snyder said he had not heard back from Madison County Sheriff Investigators.  “But it’s not necessary that they speak to me.  And anything they could tell me, for the most part is confidential.”

Find Me, an organization of retired law enforcement personnel, psychics, and canine search and rescue teams dedicated to finding missing persons and victims of homicides sent its report to Madison County investigators on October 21.  While it was not made public, Sheriff Randy Tucker said the report contained six different GPS locations on the possible whereabouts of Myra.  Some of the locations, Tucker said, were areas his investigators had already searched following Myra’s March 1 disappearance from her Camden home.  Tucker said after receiving the report that it wouldn’t hurt for his department took take another look.

Word that Myra had not been found based on Find Me’s leads raised even more questions from Synder.  “Did they search on horseback; on motorcycle; on foot? Did they use dogs?  I don’t know any of that because I never received any feedback from police.”  Snyder said he knew that Tucker was skeptical about the involvement of psychics.  “But what he doesn’t know is that its worked for us in 59 separate cases where the person probably never would have been located had it not been for the psychic information.  If they have never had it proven to them, they can still take the stance that they don’t believe in it.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.