April 18, 2024, 07:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Brother can you spare a dime?'  (Read 1122 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 29, 2014, 01:43:45 PM »

In today's world, it is the working class that can't get a break, can't feed or house their families, that need to go looking for dimes.

For some reason, the able bodied continue to collect welfare and may have more disposable income than working people.  How is is just or moral for any able bodied person to live on the backs of others?  Take money decade after decade instead of getting a job?  Generations of families living off of someone else's labor and always demanding more? 

What of the elite welfare classes?  The immigrants and illegal aliens?  Amnesty after decades of welfare, work, using false identities, and expecting a free ride to citizenship and more benefits?  Biden thinks they're already American citizens?  Their contribution is by adding to welfare roles?  Their contribution is really to take more from American citizens and working people?

What exactly does Mr. Bush think makes illegal aliens 'risk takers'?  Where is the risk in applying for welfare?  Also working one or more jobs with bogus credentials?  Filing bogus tax returns?  Where is justice for Americans? 

Will amnesty mean they pay back their welfare benefits?  Pay back taxes?  How exactly do you pay 'back taxes' when you've already filed a bogus tax return?  Received much more than you paid in?  Claimed all kinds of non documented dependents?  Credits?  Where is the justice for taxpayers?  Those burdened with generational debt?  'Living in the shadows' seems to mean living bold and out in the open.   

"NEW YORK POLICE ARREST 42 OVER $642K IN ALLEGED WELFARE FRAUD"

read the story here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/28/Arrests-Made-Over-642K-Defrauded-from-New-York-State-Welfare-System

No idea what the citizenship is of these folks.  Why isn't government going after illegal aliens for their dipping?  Working with bogus credentials?

Where is the justice for millions that work and watch their hard earned money confiscated by government and given to those that abuse our laws?

Where is the justice for millions that work and watch their hard earned money confiscated by government and put in the 'Social Security Trust Fund' that doesn't seem to exist?  Depending on you POV, was spent by generations of big government politicians? 

Where is the justice for millions that work and live in the US and have to pay back a $17 TRILLION and growing daily debt?

How is it ever just or moral to live on the backs of others?  If taking the fruit of another person's labor was wrong for 12 years in a movie, why is it ok for big government, the ruling class, politicians, and welfare recipients to take everything from working people?  Why is it ok for these same people to stay of late and think up ways to take more?

The working family has to look for dimes, and the ruling, illegal, and welfare classes confiscates, debts, and spends like there is no end to the money from Obama's stash.

If you're working and citizen, no panhandling for you.  Just bend over and empty your pockets...again...

What is wrong with a nation that practices debt bondage?  Slavery?  Stealing from others?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:47:06 PM »

I should have titled the thread "Big Brother, can you spare a dime for the working man?"

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.