April 16, 2024, 04:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joran has an "intermittant explosive disorder"  (Read 24614 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2005, 01:47:05 PM »

To Dutchlady.... i hope we haven't lost your intuitive postings here because of Cerulean.... Most of us appreciate your insight! I beleive in you !!
Transient Healer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2005, 02:13:05 PM »

Elaine-I think it might be a bit early to whip out a DSM-IV diagnosis on this kid Wink  We'd need more information for an accurate case conceptualization.  Besides, I think his problem is more simple than that.  I think his parents clearly have him up on a pedastool and have a skewed and biased view of who he is.  His classmates describe him as a party goer and arrogant.  Yet his parents have this idealistic view of him, "He's so sweet with me, he's a good student...blah blah blah."  Clearly around different people he was someone else.  I think he was just an entitled adolescent which a narcissistic view of himself who probably had his ego crushed when a beautiful girl like Natalee rejected him.  I'm betting he couldn't take that rejection and decided to pursuade her using other methods, ie, drugs.  He's been handed everything to him on a silver platter his whole life and couldn't stand hearing no, so he took matters into his own hands.
FeliX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 10:08:48 AM »

dutchlady: Uh, uh....bs is bs no matter how you convulute the words.

My "psychic" take on you is that you are actually a man.
CaveCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 10:46:04 AM »

Dutchlady: You need not prove anything , you are very gifted. I look foward to each and every one of your posts.

Thanks again for your input

-Jenn
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 01:47:23 PM »

To Felix, I would ask the serial killer Ian Brady if in fact I am male and if he thought you intelligent enough he would reply. Because I write, study and research as certain type of personality disorder, does not mean it is bs. My clients who are reading these posts are perhaps concerned that like the ass...in the media who is said to be a psychic has written a book of her clients for money. The dead cannot speak out at such profanity published.

I have prayed and stayed away, and have found solace in what is my own integrity. In knowing of child molesters, domestic abusers, rapists, sadists and paedophiles who are given access to websites and do post on websites as subversive, calculating and disruptive this is one they would have glee on. Why?

Because they get a 'high' on other persons misery.

To my clients who are reading, I will not respond to such cyber identities for that which you say to me is confidential and always will be. To the idiots out there who have not met or been contacted by war hero's who have presented honours such as Simon Weston, grow up. For I have a picture of him doing that on my presentation.

I am a scientist because I passed the courses and used them for good, not evil. I am gifted and not A  psychic but have some form of precognition which media says to my objection that ' ...P ....you are psychic we have heard of you from others'.

In reply I am plagued with PTSD after an accident and more understand the mind of troups who I campaign for since having this disorder. Having a balance of such is how I go on in fragility of my own confidence.

A bully is someone who has nothing and is nothing, but thinks he/she can manipulate. Get something on the wall of merit before challenging me. My angels come because I have been a victim, and use me for good.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 02:53:05 PM »

Dutchlady,
Thank you for your wonderful, insightful posts.  I especially loved when you said that your angels come because you too have suffered.  I survived cancer myself at age 15 and feel the same in terms of my angels helping me help others.  I have been an icu nurse for 14 years and have held many a hand while my patient passes over and had the strength to care for an entire room of loved ones and be the one that got them through a horrible time.  Please do not be discouraged from posting here.  Blogging is a way for your angels to do work that may just help in finding this poor girl.  

Also, I am fascinated on your chemo work!  I was treated with MOPP for hodgkins and also vincristine.  The deoderant thing is also fascinating.  

Please keep up the good posting here.  The right person will see it and act accordingly.....or your angels would not be driving you to post here.
Bless you,
from an american army wife/nurse also driven by good angels living in Germany.....
FeliX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 07:24:02 PM »

Dutchlady:  If you truly had something worthwhile to say; you would
                  say it with clarity.                

You claim not to be a psychic, and yet you are making  
                 visionary  premonitions....

Please, no verbose response needed.
JackAMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 10:01:35 PM »

I happen to know who the Dutchlady is and know the background of this person. I have worked with them on several cases and have proved themselves in each as unique, real and gifted. Listen to what is said, for they do not tell lies and they have the background to prove their case.

How are you, Dutchlady?
your friend
JackAMW
Pete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:41 PM »

Quote from: "FeliX"
Dutchlady:  If you truly had something worthwhile to say; you would
                  say it with clarity.                

You claim not to be a psychic, and yet you are making  
                 visionary  premonitions....

Please, no verbose response needed.

Fine, I'll keep it short for you, Felix. Dutchlady is not from this country, and English is not her first language. I think she is doing a terrific job communicating with us. Most of us understand her just fine. It's a shame you do not.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with "gifts." Not all " gifted" people see past or present events and/or circumstances. Some "see" into the future and those things that are to come.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2005, 04:20:28 AM »

Thank you Jack. I read of again those who fear psychics like they did the late Peter Hurkos who gave the police the location from his home in  Holland of the missing boy John Kilbride who was one of the Moors missing children, and in doing so gave the location of a victim they did not know, but suspected was a possible victim. That is and was Keith Bennett.

In being gifted, it is a plague as Jack knows, and many skeptics have had the audacity to ask for the lottery numbers, and wealth predictions yet publicly they discount it. That is the type of people we have.

Ian Brady said and look for yourself in his book 'the gates of Janus' - that is a God that looks both ways, that he was going to send someone to dispatch - exterminate a psychic that had been right and was getting to close. That had to be Hurkos who in the trial book is credited by the authors and police in saying 'down a dip in a concrete room'. That indeed was correct.

If some think there is a similarity in being a musician, or musically talented then they are thick. A musician uses his or her talents as a paid professional, or someone who learned it and used it for a professional fee, as a career. A person who has a talent that prefers to not seek fame and fortune, and gets  images because of a near death experience is same as parapsychologists will tell you getting spirit guides who come in unsummoned for some reason.

I would quote that one call I had was to Dean Robin who set me on this path when precognition led me to have a vision so very strange that was alarming.

I was at the time in a charity and had the old record Yellow Brick Road.
Versace had just been killed and on the paper front were Elton John who I had sent this LP to to sign at his charity for a hospice. Also was Diana, Princess of Wales. I saw the paper and had some strange trance like dread and thought it was going to be Elton. Later the scene was this.

I am seeing a boat, it has 13 rails as the outer deck, and two people who I cannot see are in  it, this is floating and goes under water, I argue how can a boat go under water. Then there is the divided road, that looks like the church in Paris, and there I am some time later in green military uniform by the icecream cone structure for some reason waiting. It is the uniform of the French, as served with them at HQ. I see this so urgently that I ring the show of Paul McKenna and say I am not psychic but fear that something is going to happen to Elton. They put me in touch with the above who I state this to and I am asked to send it to Edinburgh who say from now on write everything down. This is recorded fact of what I did.

In the time later I was waiting for someone at the airport, and was up as there was a commotion across the way. I could not sleep and went to bed and felt I  wanted to die, this was not me, this was some very very strange feeling that decended on me at 2.am UK time. My chest is crushed and there is darkness. I get and had panic attacks after this. Next morning the papers are not around, everywhere in the hotel there is silence, it is learned that Diana, Princess of Wales died in the early morning.

Later, I had many strange things, but as this one is with the VATICAN and Mohammed Al Fayad I will relay it.

I was driving home in my Jaguar from town to home and on the route over the bridge entering the main highway at 6 pm all the electrics failed on my car. It stopped in the middle of the four lanes of traffic coming down a rise, and from the bend to the right. This car, a 3.6 had two fuel tanks full. It was getting dark as the winter of 1998. I had a hotel then, and staff and friends were waiting.

The darkness showed the lights to the left and a volley of car lights coming at me some one mile or so away from the town. I at first thought ' get out of the car and run'. Then I realised what would happen when the vehicles hit it as they could not avoid my very large car blocking all the lanes as this was UK, not the wide roads of America or Netherlands.

The steering wheel was locked there were no lights at all. No power and I sat trying to get it to work. Then a face, yes a face came in the side left window in like a glass etching, this face was of a nun in her headress, and this face I knew. It was Mother Theresa, it faded, and there in the girlish face was silhouetted, Diana, Princess of Wales. I remember thinking this is how she died. The image etched itself there and calmness was on the two faces.

Then as they turned I turned to the left, as they did. The cars coming down the rise were in suspended light, not moving, neither was the trees, birds or anything, yet I was.

Then the car started to move on its own. Was I dead and imagining it? No it rolled, must be on a sloping bit of road I thought. The car rolled and move back some 100 feet from the road BACKWARDS. It turned the wheel on its own and moved up a sharp bank and over to the rise of the bridge, and stopped.

This scared me somewhat, and I was in disbelief. I then saw all the cars come as zips of light past the spot where my car had been.

It took some time by that bridge and its rural trees to come and take the road again. I tried the engine and it started up on first turn. My fear was immense, but of some incredibility of what had just happened.

When I got home I recounted that to four people, who can vouch for that statement and my having that vehicle.

Later I sent this on request from Mother Theresa's charity to the Vatican as first signs of miracle from Mother Theresa. I also sent this to the father of Dodi that same time.

At the time I did not get any thoughts of being psychic, special or gifted, but had been 'sensitive' so they said from birth.

That is the truth and undisputable, as sources would testify, and noted psychics that are fully developed were told some 4 years ago, when embarking on finding out 'why me'.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 05:08:22 AM »

Hey now.  I don't appreciate being called an idiot, moron and bully just because I asked for some proof and credentials.   My questions were reasonable in view of the extravagant claims, and numerous false trails supplied to non-existent proof.  The pattern of larding her speech with scientific terms and the names of legitimate agencies but without really clear meanings or verifiable proof, is common to people with certain psychiatric problems.  

I was going to leave Dutchlady alone after I said my piece because I could see that she never would put up any proof or anything that could be checked out, and because people here do seem to want to hear from her.  But I came here only to find myself called names.  

It's a common avoidance tactic to overreact to requests for supporting evidence or by acting like the person asking for this is a monster.  It's also an indication of imbalance.  It's less than clear why I would need
to have credentials or proof of identity to ask some legitimate questions, unless of course this was a red herring.  As for putting something on the wall of merit, I've done plenty, thank you.  If Dutchlady is psychic she would have known that and that I'm not "afraid of psychics."  

Those who make extravagant claims should not be surprised to find that someone asks them for supporting information.  Fading away and pointing fingers at their questioners is not an adequate answer.  

I believe that psychic abilities exist.  I can't say that Dutchlady doesn't have them, just that my interaction with her predictions seemed to find them turning into smoke and mirrors.  It could have been that this was an anamoly.  Yes, I realize that there are special people that can't express themselves in a linear manner.   There are also more prosaic explanations for this inability.

I don't appreciate the name calling and no, Pete, the links that didn't work out before?  I'm not going there again.  Nice try.  

You can all grove on this stuff.  As I had planned to earlier, I'll refrain  from posting  in response to Dutchlady's posts, unless someone says something about me.      

Then I'll be back to defend myself.

Maybe whenever this is solved you'll all be good enough to come back  here and see what percentage of these predictions came true (as much as they can be understood.)  Then whoever was wrong could apologize to the other.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 06:48:56 AM »

I am going to not get into who is the negative one here, as there are those that whatever you say they will overpower a debate when they have nothing to say. In reply to above, as aside from Natalee. I would quote that the use of 'parabens'  in underarm deodorants which were not known of when I caused a stir when Lady Linda McCartney died are now recorded as an investigation. J App. Toxicology. 2003. 23. 89-95.
Darbre. PD. Underarm cosmetics and breast cancer.

In request to my qualifications I cannot psychically tell a persons fortune, nor see their life as a thing that is random, like on tv shows that persons see as 'entertainment'. That is made clear in tv programmes. They are gifted persons who I would not condemn as do not have the Almighty who will argue back with me. So what I get in spirit from my guides I cannot make an arguement back, and say 'hey, hope you are right as some one with a cyber identity is saying I should be right'. It does not work that way. Anyway, you asked and here is the post if they will allow me to explain.

By the way, I believe the information posted is enough for the researchers to contact that person who will answer as to validity. However, that person does not take fools gladly - be warned.

In my days of making vegetarian food I had contact during my Masters modules in cancer as thesis on antineoplastic drugs. I saw that chronic factors during my study of certain diseases correlated with environmental stimuli and wondered if we could give oysters cancer. That was in 1999 -2000. So great was the interest that CNN documentary maker ARTV came here and did an interview as research was going to go on with the MD of a pearl diving company who also found and sent them due to the reasoning he had.

If you can send me email, or those interested I would explain more. The company I would be working with was Aquatique of Manama. The funding could not be had, and Professors said that if a simple organism showed some potential if it did not make money for drug companies it would not be funded. Then we had the war. That is when our hopes left and I started on missing children after giving all my theories and work to the Universities which are using them in hypoxia and cancer. I am not saying a specific organism can cause or cure cancer, but that there are investigations that have to happen as in the parabens case.

In doing a picture for the international Lilley Oncology exhibition, of 'footprints through an invisible doorway to a rainbow', my creative side as aphasic  was used to show inspiration to breastcancer sufferers. So there you have it. I would not have blown my own academic trumpet if one had not been challenged. Nurse beeme would love to discuss this with you.

Now to credibility. I noted that when profiling btk this type of thing happened and is perhaps such as Silvia Browne stays to fee paying customers because they want to learn of some other metaphysical energy.

Now science cannot always be 'good science', it can be a changing dynamic thing as Bacon found when disputing the divine origins. Empirical science is bounded not on sociology, but on the understanding of like with like. That is the animal kingdom is likened to human behaviour as 'truths'.

In reply to those who seek Natalee, I do not know whether they will find her, find her alive, or some other. What comes in I am fair in saying is a vision, and differentiate from scientific processes taught at universities  which I have attended. But I do not come with a presumption I can get anything, it is what comes.

I do not argue with God, or an higher being, or talk to dead people. In saying what comes in I am exposed to the wrath of others. In the past this has been perpetrators disguised as concerned persons. I am not saying critics are such here, but be aware as Jack knows those who shout  out are hidden from view, and yes intimidation IS bullying is it not???

I think I have explained enough, and any positive energy, or request as Jack, Debbie, Win, Myst, Earl, Cassie, Chris, Jackie, .. know will be answered. However, I cannot summon up as those who think that is possible an image of who is sat in a room with what they purport they have or have not. Even if I could it would be a diversion from good energy.

The board here has allowed as has others the use of metaphysical and scientific, and laypersons who wish to share in what is the same emotion that strikes another family.

For over 40 years the media has taken internationally the case of the MOORS MURDERS, and the victims into their thirst for knowledge, or interest in the media. Not least because Myra herself courted it all her life as a celebrity. She led a dance as perpetrator of innocence which I campaigned against at the time and won. She later was condemned by her partner in crime Ian Brady who confessed to killing two others. One was found, the other is still on the Moor where a mother weeps to find her son before she dies.

That and other cases is what my colleagues in all disciplines have been doing in practical investigation out of media blaze for some time, and I continue to do behind the scenes. So ask me to name each victim and you destroy the anonimity when I am on location. Media and sightseeing tourists come, and that is not what any search team want.

Sat on a moorland peaty bog, I can share empathy with those who are in far off places as a working scientist thanks to many volunteers who use their skills for good. Instead of negative energy would those persons, of whom there is not just one, as there are those sending energy that is negative so Natalee will not be found behind the scenes, would those persons pray as I for the safe return, or closure for this family.

It will not be 'alright' as Mrs Van Der Sloot says as because of her son and others a mother is not getting her daughter back. The buck stops  with parental responsibility that caused that loss by its own selfish acts. Guilt is another matter legally. Therefore, morally Natalee matters when all this blows over.

One point to consider. If this had been the Queen of the Netherlands daughter missing and with Joran taking her into a confined space of entrapment - ie, a vehicle.  What do you think would have happened to the Van Der Sloots???

No more today, Keith is still missing, my time is with that goal of finding on hands and knees that which is the mark of a devious mind.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.