April 25, 2024, 08:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunker Buildings and the Shrinking Middle Class  (Read 1270 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 06, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »

Over the years, civil rights people whine about 'gated communities' in the suburbs.  For some reason it is offensive that people want to keep non-residents out.  Why?

Why is it offensive that good people want to bad people out?  Burglars?  Trouble makers?  Why would anyone want someone to be victim of crime?  Sexual assault?

Why wouldn't you want people to create safe communities? 

Can the folks in he gated communities in the suburbs afford a private security force?  Why aren't they whining about the ruling class and all their armed guards and private jets?

"First Chicago, now the nation, sees a shriveling middle class"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/04/first-chicago-now-the-nation-sees-a-shriveling-middle-class/#ixzz2y77xpLGq

see map referenced in the article here - http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/03/amazing-graphic-shows-chicagos-middle-class-disappear-before-your-eyes/

What has replaced the middle class and poor areas?  Ever drive the area?  Compare today with thirty years ago? 

Thirty years ago, surviving families may have lived on a street with one out of three homes replaced by empty lots, one out of three homes condemned (waiting for demolition), and the rest owned/occupied by the poor or struggling working class. What did this one third have to contend with?   Rising and never ending crime?  Drugs?  Gangs?  Poor schools?  Rats?  Loss of an economy and jobs?

What fills these same areas today?  Take a drive around.  What do you see?

Bunker buildings?  Buildings with better security than Osama bin Laden?  Strong fences and security entrances?  Steel shutters?  Windows at the ceiling?  Thick masonry walls? 

Are these folks worried about burglars?  Someone breaking into the building?  The car garage?  Stray bullets?  Personal security?

How do poor, middle class, and working people keep themselves safe?  How often do you read about drive by shootings and stray bullets killing people in wooden structures?  No bunker buildings for them.

Cabrini Green used to have security too.  For some reason it didn't work.  Too many pc lawsuits. 

Where do the poor, gangs, criminals go?  Pushed into the suburbs forced to build public/subsidized housing by DOJ?  Given greener pastures to destroy?

Why aren't the poor forced into those bunker buildings in wealthy places like Chicago?

Why do big government and the ruling class roll the neighborhoods generation after generation? 

What's wrong with a gated community for every day people?  Poor people?  Working people?  Shrinking middle class?

Why isn't the criminal justice system working to keep bad people off the streets and out of the community?

just my humble opinions, observations, and questions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »

Why are the elite allowed to build a private high speed internet connection?  I wonder how much bailout money they got?  A private road for the internet. 

Why aren't the elite and ruling class forced to use the same internet as everyone else? 

I wonder if the private high speed internet connection will be under control of hostile foreign governments like the rest of the internet?  Oh, it's really a private network?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.