April 20, 2024, 03:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System"  (Read 2146 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 12, 2014, 05:33:15 AM »

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to "a deliberate plan by the president of the United States" to collapse the nation's law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration.

In a Senate speech, Sessions said:
"Our law enforcement system is in a state of collapse, and it's a deliberate plan by the president of the United States, and it's wrong. And, people need to be aware of it and need to stand up to it and I believe the American people are beginning to do so."

Sen. Sessions rebuked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Vice President Joe Biden for their pro-amnesty efforts:

"So, you come into the country illegally and the attorney general of the United States declares that these individuals have a civil right to amnesty. How can this possibly be: the chief law enforcement officer in America?

"Vice President Biden recently said, quote: 'You know, 11million people live in the shadows; I believe they're already American citizens.' Eleven million undocumented aliens are already Americans? Goodness. The vice president of the United States would make such a statement. It's stunning beyond belief."

read more and watch video - http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/sen-sessions-deliberate-plan-president-collapse-us-law-enforcement-system

It was 10-11 million illegal aliens for decades.  How many today?  50 million?

Why didn't Obama do Amnesty his first two years in office?

Maybe he really didn't want Amnesty years ago?  The longer it goes on, the more come, the bigger a 'savior' he will be?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 05:44:46 AM »

With detention facilities, asylum offices and immigration courts overwhelmed, enough migrants have been released temporarily in the United States that back home in Central America people have heard that those who make it to American soil have a good chance of staying.

“Word has gotten out that we’re giving people permission and walking them out the door,” said Chris Cabrera, a Border Patrol agent who is vice president of the local of the National Border Patrol Council, the agents’ union. “So they’re coming across in droves.”

Luis Fernando Herrera Perdomo, 19, said he fled Honduras after gang members shot and killed a brother who was sleeping in the bed next to his.

A 29-year-old former soldier from El Salvador, who asked to be identified only as Jesús, said he left his wife and three children to escape a gang that came gunning for him because he arrested some of its members while in the army.

In Reynosa, the dangers had only multiplied. José Rubén Hernández, 32, said he had been kidnapped for two weeks while Mexican smugglers extorted $10,000 in ransom from his frantic family in Honduras.

“We are a gold mine for the cartels,” he said.

read more here - http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/us/poverty-and-violence-push-new-wave-of-migrants-toward-us.html?_r=0

Gold mines?  If someone can afford a $10,000 ransom, they must have a lot of money back home.  Are they really poor people?  It sounds like they need to take back the streets of their home towns.

I recall that like 70% or more of all immigrants end up on welfare programs.  It seems like they are also 'gold mines' to big business in America.  Imagine double food stamp purchases and profits.  Doubling Obamaphone profits.  Raising profits for landlords and big complexes.

Who loses?  Taxpayers, citizens, and future generations.

Why is big business all for Amnesty?  Illegal immigration?  Open borders?  BIG PROFITS.  UNLIMITED PROFITS.  Follow the money.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 06:02:07 AM »

Family Dollar to Shutter 370 Stores; Prices Too High in Bad Economy

Deep discount retailer Family Dollar announced on Thursday it will begin laying off workers and closing 370 stores nationwide after suffering a 35% drop in profits last quarter.

Analysts cite competition from Dollar General and Dollar Tree as contributing to Family Dollar's cost-cutting move. In response, Family Dollar says it plans to lower prices on 1,000 items to remain competitive with its price sensitive lower-income customers.

"We are not satisfied with our results, and we hold ourselves accountable for improving our performance," Chief Executive Howard Levine told the Wall Street Journal. "To that end, we have initiated an in-depth business review to identify opportunities to strengthen our value proposition, increase operational efficiencies and improve financial performance."

Reuters notes that Family Dollar's customers "live paycheck to paycheck" and its higher prices have made "customers balk" as shoppers have sought deeper discounts elsewhere amid the bleak U.S. economy.

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/10/Family-Dollar-to-Shutter-370-Stores-Prices-Too-High-in-Bad-Economy

Paycheck to paycheck, except perhaps in DC?  Welfare recipients? 

Obamanomics in action?

Open borders and a total collapse of the welfare system, dollar, and servicing the 'debt'?

from the comments -

"This is merely what Liberalism/Progressivism looks like. Soon everything will be closed... or owned by the government"

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »

“Under the guise of setting ‘priorities,’ the Administration has determined that almost anyone in the world who can enter the United States is free to illegally live, work and claim benefits here as long as they are not caught committing a felony or other serious crime,” Sessions said Wednesday in conjunction with a three-page report, obtained by The Daily Caller, detailing the administration’s immigration “lawlessness.”

Sessions’ three-pager labeled “DHS Enforcement Data Reveals Administrative Amnesty Much Broader Than Previously Understood” shows even future visa overstays and illegal immigrants will not face any repercussions.

“[A] review of Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICS) published enforcement statistics for 2013 reveals a shocking truth: DHS has blocked the enforcement of immigration law for the overwhelming majority of violations — and is planning to widen that amnesty even further,” the document reads.

“American citizens have both a legal and moral right to the protection our immigration laws afford; those rights have been systemically ignored, resulting in a massive loss of income and wages for the most vulnerable Americans. The Administration has abandoned its duty to faithfully execute the law and protect U.S. sovereignty, resulting not only in a collapse of immigration enforcement but a grave jeopardy to the American system of law and justice itself.”

Sessions added that he will be sharing more information about the administration’s lack of enforcement, in response to its decision to expand their “unlawful directives” further.

“American workers and taxpayers are entitled to the protections our immigration laws afford, yet the Administration has suspended these protections, producing lower wages and higher unemployment,” he said. “Congressional Democrats have empowered this state of lawlessness. It falls on the shoulders of Republicans to reverse it — and to rescue the rule of law for the American people of today and tomorrow.”

read more here - http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/26/jeff-sessions-report-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-obama-immigration-priorities/

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 06:39:07 AM »

"40 ‘Acts of Love’ ... and Counting"

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush insisted that many of the instances of illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. were "acts of love." Though many of the human beings who enter the U.S. illegally or overstay their legally permitted time in the U.S. are doing so to earn more resources and provide for families, many of the illegal immigrants who come into the U.S. are doing so for highly criminal reasons--a fact often left out of the discussion or otherwise barely mentioned.

Breitbart Texas has provided 35 of these other "acts of love" for our readers.

40. Mexican Citizen Caught Allegedly Smuggling 140 lbs. of Pot 34-year-old Francisco Manuel Villa-Ruiz of Cananea, Sonora, Mexico allegedly attempted to smuggle 53 packages of marijuana weighing 139 pounds in his vehicle's back seat and quarter panels at an Arizona border crossing.

39. Pedestrian Foreign National Reportedly Caught with $15K in Meth An unnamed 40-year-old male was apprehended after reportedly attempting to walk through an Arizona border checkpoint with $15,000 in methamphetamine.

38. Mexican Septuagenarian Arrested with Nearly $200,000 in Coke, Heroin 70-year-old Andres Gamez-Garcia Cajeme, Sonora, Mexico was reportedly found with 14 packages of heroin and cocaine.

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/04/10/Thirty-Five-Acts-of-Love-from-the-Mexican-Border

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.