April 24, 2024, 09:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super simple theory that makes sense  (Read 3162 times)
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:54 AM »

The big thing here is connecting the silence, the few comments, and the 26 year old DJ to the boys.

THIS IS SPECULATION.

The DJ sold the boys some GHB or a drug that he gets from the bar on the Tatoo... This drug ended up in Natalee's drink at some point. When they went to the beach, which I think they actually did, she had a bad reaction.

Ever see Pulp Fiction? If so, you know where I am going...

When she OD'd, they called the dealer, better known as Croes the DJ. This explains the talk of "we went to the beach... something bad happened..." It also explains the "crackhouse" comment because they were trying to cover any toxicology results if the body was found. I speculate they got Croes by either a cell phone call around the day natalee went missing- the boys did not call Croes at night, they showed up at his house. The cell record was from early in the day when they originally bought the drugs. Police checked the call because they ran out of other leads. They boys did not Rat on Croes, which is why it took a few weeks for police to connect him with what happened tha night.

So, they said they left her at the beach (allegedly this is the "new" story) or they dropped her off at the hotel, but they also said they thought she'd end up at a crackhouse- any and all of those can tie to them pinning the drugs in her system on someone else.

These guys thought she'd just get woozy and sleepy and she ended up dead, they feaked out, called Croes, and God knows where they disposed of/hid the body.

Why these kids have decided to lie so much is beyond me... I am just trying to pick at this as best I can. I wish they'd just be honest...

If this theory is true, I would think Croes could cut a deal and talk- if this theory is true Croes will probably tell everything- I cannot imagine a 26 year old that would do time covering for some teenagers.
columbo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 03:21:22 AM »

Nat's friends stated she was sober and able to walk on her own when she left the club. GHB takes approx. 10 to 20 minutes to take effect and she left the club at approx. 1am. Wouldn't the drug have taken effect by the time her friends saw her? Meaning, she would have appeared lucid, sleepy. One of her friends said he saw her in the car and she appeared happy and waving out the window to him. Leads me to believe she was simply getting a ride from Joran (since she knew him) and unfortuanely, they took her someplace else, where something "bad" happened to her.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Back in my younger drinking days Cool , I could drink like a fish and be fine but once I got out of the party arena I would bottom out in a matter of minutes.  I have heard her friends saying she was "drinking responsibly", and having been in a C&C's before I can tell you they probably weren't counting her drinks, heck in that place there are no drinks to count because half of them come straight out of a bottle someone is pouring into your mouth (if you let them).  
Point is, she could have appeared fine leaving the bar and crashed sometime after they left- a car ride could've easily put her out if she'd been drinking excessively.  Maybe she vomited later and aspirated?  Although I totally think she was mickied as well. Sad
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 03:38:44 PM »

it kind of goes along with my theory, but I think joran's dad is gonna have a lot to do with this. I can't help it, I just strongly feel that way
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.