April 20, 2024, 02:25:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "What you won’t read in the papers about the ‘Central Park Five’"  (Read 1781 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 24, 2014, 01:25:40 PM »

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is demanding a quick settlement of the lawsuit brought by the five men convicted of one of the most sickening crimes in the city’s history: the attack on the Central Park jogger in 1989.

The plaintiffs are demanding $50 million apiece — for going to prison for a rape that they committed, as detailed in Chapter 13 of Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Destroying America. Abner Louima got $5.8 million for a shockingly brutal police assault on him, and he was just an innocent bystander.

The “Central Park Five,” as PBS documentarian Ken Burns has dubbed them, aren’t exactly Emmett Till (as Burns would have you believe). Even if they were innocent of the Central Park rape, which they aren’t, the reason they were originally arrested was that they were rampaging through the park, assaulting people.

Even after they began denying the rape, the defendants continued to admit committing these other attacks. How’d you like to be one of the people badly beaten in the park that night watching your tax dollars go to pay your assailants millions of dollars?

Liberals are opposed to rape in the abstract, but when it comes to actual rapists, they’re all for them.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/23/what-you-wont-read-in-the-papers-about-the-central-park-five/#ixzz2zpIlRxkx

Crime seems to pay MILLIONS in NYC.  I wonder how much they get in Chicago?

just my humble opinion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.