April 18, 2024, 10:21:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maren Sanchez,16, Stabbed to Death at Jonathan Law High School in Milford, CT  (Read 3868 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: April 26, 2014, 01:58:26 PM »

16 Year Old Maren Sanchez Stabbed to Death at Jonathan Law High School in Milford, CT (Update: 16 Year Old Suspect Arrested and Charged with Murder as a Juvenile Offender)(Friends Name Suspect, Chris Plaskon)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/04/26/16-year-old-maren-sanchez-stabbed-to-death-at-jonathan-law-high-school-in-milford-ct-update-16-year-old-suspect-arrested-and-charged-with-murder-as-a-juvenile-offenderfriends-name-suspect-chris/

Murdered because she wouldn’t attend prom?

Maren Sanchez, a 16 year old student was stabbed to death at the Jonathan Law High School on Friday in Milford, Connecticut. The fatal attack happened at about 7:15 a.m. in a first floor hallway witnessed by students and a member of the school staff. Emergency medical personnel responded to the incident and Sanchez was taken to Bridgeport Hospital. However, Maren Sanchez was pronounced dead at about 7:40 a.m. A 16 year old suspect, also a junior at the high school, was arrested and charged with murder as a juvenile offender.  The unnamed suspect is expected to be arraigned Monday at juvenile court in New Haven. It is being speculated that  Maren Sanchez was attacked with a kitchen knife and killed after she told him she wouldn’t go to prom with him. However, the police have yet to confirm that motive at this time. Sanchez was stabbed on the day of the prom.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 02:00:40 PM »

Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/girl-16-fatally-stabbed-on-day-of-prom-at-connecticut-high-school/

Just hours before her junior prom, a 16-year-old girl was stabbed to death inside a Connecticut high school Friday morning. Police said that a 16-year-old boy has been taken into custody.

CBS New York reports that a boy stabbed Maren Sanchez because she wouldn't go to Friday night's prom with him, according to a student at the high school. Police have not confirmed that information.

Emergency responders were called to Jonathan Law High School in Milford, part of New Haven County, just after 7 a.m. Friday to aid the victim. Sanchez was taken to Bridgeport Hospital where she later died, according to Police Chief Keith Mello.

"Our investigators are conducting a large number of interviews and looking at other measures as well to determine not just why this happened, but how it happened," Mello said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »

Connecticut high school students attend seaside vigil for murdered classmate Maren Sanchez

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/connecticut-high-school-students-attend-seaside-vigil-murdered-classmate-maren-sanchez-article-1.1769402#ixzz3019ehbMD

Friends identified the boy as Chris Plaskon, also 16. He has been charged with murder as a juvenile, but could be charged as an adult following a court appearance Monday in New Haven.

Police did not identify the teen.

Unreal, this is what it has come to? Some one says no to you to attend prom and you kill them? What kind of kids are being raised today that cannot cope with anything negative?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 02:12:39 PM »

Horrible...just horrible!   

What's wrong with people!?  Unreal.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 05:10:47 PM »

Horrible...just horrible!   

What's wrong with people!?  Unreal.

So sad  RIP Maren and My God be with your family at this time and help them find peace. an angelic monkey May there be justice for her death. I don't know what's wrong with people any more texasmom. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.