March 29, 2024, 02:06:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch "  (Read 4882 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 11, 2014, 09:12:44 PM »

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch
BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

“[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert,” he wrote. “Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada.”

“His son, a lawyer with a prominent Las Vegas firm that is representing ENN, helped it locate a 9,000-acre (3,600-hectare) desert site that it is buying well below appraised value from Clark County, where Rory Reid formerly chaired the county commission.”

read more and watch videos here - http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

In Wisconsin, they go after Amish dairy farmers that sell raw milk products to co-ops.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »

Another view.  Debunked?

"Is Harry Reid Involved? Seven Answers to Seven Questions You’re Probably Asking Right Now About the Nevada Rancher Situation"

Government officials retreated Saturday from federal property in Gold Butte, Nev., leaving behind some 389 “trespass cattle” that had been impounded as the result of a decades-long dispute between a local rancher and the U.S. government.

But while the story has managed to capture the attention of thousands of Americans, it has also managed to confuse thousands more. Indeed, from questions regarding property rights to whether a Democratic senator was involved in the cattle roundup, many have been left wondering what it’s all about and searching for the facts.

So in an effort to provide some clarity on the ongoing developments in Gold Butte, here are some answers to the seven main questions people have asked about the decades-long fight between 67-year-old rancher Cliven Bundy and the federal government:

read details here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/13/is-harry-reid-involved-seven-answers-to-seven-questions-youre-probably-asking-right-now-about-the-nevada-rancher-situation/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:20:24 PM »

Cronies?

Nevada ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid’s reputation
Longtime aide of senator is new at helm of Bureau of Land Management

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said little as federal agents seized and then released cattle last week from the Bundy ranch, but there is little doubt that the highly charged episode was threatening to become a political headache for the Nevada Democrat.

The Bureau of Land Management is headed by former longtime Reid aide Neil Kornze, who was confirmed by the Senate as BLM director on Tuesday, just as federal authorities descended on the cattle ranch outside Mesquite, Nev.

PHOTOS: Conservatives in Hollywood: Celebrities who lean right

Mr. Kornze issued a statement Saturday saying that the bureau would return the cattle and withdraw its agents from the ranch as a result of safety concerns after clashes between law enforcement and the Bundy family’s growing legion of supporters.

Read more and watch video. 

I wonder why those resources aren't used to combat drug gangs gardening on Federal lands?  Other people foraging? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:04:02 PM »

Nothing surprises me anymore of either party...Dems or Repubs...
They are all out for themselves...they don't care about us.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:48:10 PM »

This is so rediculous.

By the way, why should this rancher get special treatment?  He owes the government 1.2 million in grazing fees covering the last 21 years.  Why should Mr. Bundy be allowed to break the law? 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 02:09:45 AM »

This is so rediculous.

By the way, why should this rancher get special treatment?  He owes the government 1.2 million in grazing fees covering the last 21 years.  Why should Mr. Bundy be allowed to break the law? 

Why don't ranchers get bailouts like Wall Street?  Big private 'to big to fail' banks?  Green energy?  Big business?  Generational welfare recipients?

Why isn't the government giving him money via agricultural hand outs like they give big ag corporations?  People who don't even farm?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 02:11:40 AM »

Stand With Cliven Bundy

A statement from Kena Lytle Gloeckner- a fellow rancher from Nevada.

There have been a lot of people criticizing Clive Bundy because he did not pay his grazing fees for 20 years. The public is also probably wondering why so many other cowboys are supporting Mr. Bundy even though they paid their fees and Clive did not. What you people probably do not realize is that on every rancher’s grazing permit it says the following: “You are authorized to make grazing use of the lands, under the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Land Management and covered by this grazing permit, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this grazing permit and payment of grazing fees when due.” The “mandatory” terms and conditions go on to list the allotment, the number and kind of livestock to be grazed, when the permit begins and ends, the number of active or suspended AUMs (animal units per month), etc. The terms and conditions also list specific requirements such as where salt or mineral supplements can be located, maximum allowable use of forage levels (40% of annual growth), etc., and include a lot more stringent policies that must be adhered to. Every rancher must sign this “contract” agreeing to abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS before he or she can make payment. In the early 90s, the BLM went on a frenzy and drastically cut almost every rancher’s permit because of this desert tortoise issue, even though all of us ranchers knew that cow and desert tortoise had co-existed for a hundred+ years. As an example, a family friend had his permit cut by 90%. For those of you who are non ranchers, that would be equated to getting your paycheck cut 90%. In 1976 there were approximately 52 ranching permittees in this area of Nevada. Presently, there are 3. Most of these people lost their livelihoods because of the actions of the BLM. Clive Bundy was one of these people who received extremely unfair and unreasonable TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Keep in mind that Mr. Bundy was required to sign this contract before he was allowed to pay. Had Clive signed on the dotted line, he would have, in essence, signed his very livelihood away. And so Mr. Bundy took a stand, not only for himself, but for all of us. He refused to be destroyed by a tyrannical federal entity and to have his American liberties and freedoms taken away...

read more here - http://standwiththebundys.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/why-the-other-ranchers-support-cliven-bundy/

90% pay cut? 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 04:40:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DraftJudgeNapolitanoForPresident?hc_location=timeline

This page has a few interesting pictures.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »

http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

I want to live in the wild west 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/video-my-off-the-record-commentary-on-sen-harry-reid/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 04:52:14 PM »

http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

I want to live in the wild west 

Did the wild west ever leave?  Watch old black and white movies about the west.  Themes?  Northern carpetbaggers.  Taxes to destroy family ranches in Texas.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 04:29:50 PM »

This is so rediculous.

Mr. Bundy was given the special treatment of armed men surrounding his property and stealing his cattle.  The men slaughtered some of his cattle.  Mr. Bundy was treated to the privilege of example-SWAT--being used as an example to deter other ranchers by swatting harshly.  Mr. Bundy was exercising civil disobedience by not paying grazing fees to the Federal Government.  He shot no one, tazed no one, and killed nothing.

"Why should Mr. Bundy be allowed to break the law?"
There are thousands of laws on the books; thousands of laws added each year.  We don't have a clue what *all* the laws are and no one in the U.S. knows *all* the laws.  We are breaking laws every day without knowing it.  Maybe it's time to allow only ONE HUNDRED laws and when we reach maximum we take away some of the less important laws.

Mr. Bundy's reasons seem to be the Federal Government's holding the land unjustly.  He contends that Nevada land was to be returned to Nevada after Statehood; but, it was never returned.  State land eastward of a line running from North Dakota to Oklahoma was returned to those states.  (Texas is not included, as their land was never turned over.)  Mr. Bundy stated that he would pay the fees to Nevada, or to Clark County.  Judge Napolitano reminded that there is no Constitutional basis for the Federal Government to own land.  The Federal Government claims more than 50% of Nevada land.  Can Nevada remain an autonomous State when the Federal Government claims ownership to 80% of the land, or 90% of the land?

Utah, and Wyoming are concerned about government usurping their lands, also.

States' Rights!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.