July 22, 2019, 02:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 315579 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
AZsunny
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 26



« Reply #1000 on: June 21, 2005, 03:35:23 PM »

Did you see Greta on Fox just this past 5 minutes?  she and Beth spent and hour and a half with  the Van der Sloots at their home this morning talking...
Logged
jagz2u
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 41


« Reply #1001 on: June 21, 2005, 03:35:39 PM »

Quote from: "Girl in NJ"
Wouldn't that be very unwise to go talk to the suspects mother?


IMHO,
If my primary objective was to find my daugher I would go talk to the parents.   IF my primary objective was to prosecute the killer I may not. Keep in mind, Beth's primary motivation at this time is to find her daughter.
Logged
chelsblu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 112


« Reply #1002 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I cannot believe Greta took Beth to the Vandersloots and they spent 90 min!!!


DID THE CLAW BOTH THEIR EYES OUT?   THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!


Way Greta talking it was emotional but not confrontational?? At least that's the gist I got --  not actually said. Said when they went up to the house they knocked and then yelled for VDS. The father opened the door and invited them in.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #1003 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I cannot believe Greta took Beth to the Vandersloots and they spent 90 min!!!


DID THE CLAW BOTH THEIR EYES OUT?   THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!


Yeah, the Holloways scratched their eyes out while the VDS family stood there beating on their chests. GEEZ
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pinto
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


« Reply #1004 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)







Okay, I was confused on the last photo. These guys look more alike, but look at their upper lip -- the moustache (if you can call it that) is different. Their noses are a little different, too.
Logged
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 98


WWW
« Reply #1005 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:36 PM »

Brennan Hawkins..the missing Boy Scout was found at 1pm today..in the woods..5 miles from the Boy Scout camp. AND he had to cross the swift running river to get where he was.
Angels were watching over him...
Logged

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 44



« Reply #1006 on: June 21, 2005, 03:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Either you are a reg, or a troll.
Nice gray area ya got here.
 Question


Ever heard the phrase you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

I listen, help and speak to everyone. New, passing through etc.

Okay, ignore status time because I am so tired of all this childish. Act your age not your shoe size!

Complaining of midless chatter yet there's plenty of mindless meaningless chatter in these whining posts. Do you run around your job, thinking everyone is secretly in some conspiracy against you? Feelings hurt because you are not included.. simple answer...INCLUDE YOURSELF then! NO one is stopping you!

K done.. last I will comment.


Wow...guess I am not a reg.
I have, however, been here since day 1.
No need to be an ass.
I posted my distaste with the constant 'shout outs' and some toolbag labels me a troll.
Point proven.
Relax, blondie.
Logged

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1007 on: June 21, 2005, 03:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC


I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!


Woah you go Angie! lol

To be honest, I think Cat if she is reading will say the same, the moderators etc, have said the same thing.

There is nothing new going on. Some of us "live" in here literally. We put up with A LOT of crap that we ignore. We "try" our best to keep some humor especially for those (MB people, Aruba people) who has continuiously been bashed, hurt, insulted etc. They appreciate it and unless Tom, Red or Cat start holding up duct tape, we will continue to involke our right of freedom of speech.

Instead of complaining about it, what preytell do you have that you would like to discuss? First rule of complaining.. it solved nothing. I suggest being PROactive instead of REactive.

Thank you.


I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.


Chef? Do you have any rumors of breaking news to share?

Seriously here, I am a nice person but when we have nothing to report, we go searching pictures of friends, web sluething etc. Sheesh, I spent 2 days getting info on the Kalpoes when there was nothing to report.

By all means, anyone, and I do mean anyone with someone breaking, please share.
Logged
Girl in NJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


« Reply #1008 on: June 21, 2005, 03:37:47 PM »

I don't know Jag...just doesn't sound like a great idea to me, but time will certainly tell.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #1009 on: June 21, 2005, 03:37:49 PM »

Kerin...ummm...who is panty boy? LOL
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 391



« Reply #1010 on: June 21, 2005, 03:39:08 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"

I too am thoroughly tired of the chatroom banter here.
This is about a missing girl.
If you want to compare recipies, then PM some digits and call each other.
Another great one is the quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
This board is a haven for little more than cackling hens.
My $.14.


Yo dawg, what you be trippin' on?  You posted 5 times, three to complain and the other was a message you posted twice.  

You ain't contributed any butta, a'iight?  Maybe you wanna swayze over to a pure 411 pad.

Peace out, homie!
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1011 on: June 21, 2005, 03:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
IQUITOS...I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.

WE HEARD ABOUT THE ONE SUSPECT ATTEMPTING SUICIDE YESTERDAY. IT IS STILL NOT ON THE NEWS IN THE US. DO YOU KNOW IF THAT STORY WAS "CONFIRMED" AND, IF SO, DO YOU KNOW WHICH SUSPECT IT WAS?
ALL I KNOW IS IT WAS IN THE LOCAL PAPER.  SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.  HAVE SEEN NO OTHER CONFIRMATION.  MYSTERY TO ME.  WILL CHECK AGAIN.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #1012 on: June 21, 2005, 03:39:25 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Either you are a reg, or a troll.
Nice gray area ya got here.
 Question


Ever heard the phrase you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

I listen, help and speak to everyone. New, passing through etc.

Okay, ignore status time because I am so tired of all this childish. Act your age not your shoe size!

Complaining of midless chatter yet there's plenty of mindless meaningless chatter in these whining posts. Do you run around your job, thinking everyone is secretly in some conspiracy against you? Feelings hurt because you are not included.. simple answer...INCLUDE YOURSELF then! NO one is stopping you!

K done.. last I will comment.


Wow...guess I am not a reg.
I have, however, been here since day 1.
No need to be an ass.
I posted my distaste with the constant 'shout outs' and some toolbag labels me a troll.
Point proven.
Relax, blondie.


it does appear as if you have indeed been here since the beginning
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 48


« Reply #1013 on: June 21, 2005, 03:39:30 PM »

Thank God Brennan was found alive and well.  Another miracle by God and a tribute to the  ideals and skills taught by the Boy Scouts adn Cub Scouts.

Now Lets take a deep breath adn strengthen our resolve for another happy ending this time in Aruba.  Lets pray even harder and with more determination that Natalee will come home alive to.    Thank God and pray for another miracle.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #1014 on: June 21, 2005, 03:39:53 PM »

{{{NIKKI}}}} what up, my sista'? My and my home fries r just chillaxin and waitin on news of NH.
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #1015 on: June 21, 2005, 03:40:12 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC


I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!


Woah you go Angie! lol

To be honest, I think Cat if she is reading will say the same, the moderators etc, have said the same thing.

There is nothing new going on. Some of us "live" in here literally. We put up with A LOT of crap that we ignore. We "try" our best to keep some humor especially for those (MB people, Aruba people) who has continuiously been bashed, hurt, insulted etc. They appreciate it and unless Tom, Red or Cat start holding up duct tape, we will continue to involke our right of freedom of speech.

Instead of complaining about it, what preytell do you have that you would like to discuss? First rule of complaining.. it solved nothing. I suggest being PROactive instead of REactive.

Thank you.


I gave a solution a Bantor thread for BS'ing so we don't have to hear the there is too many pages of stuff here for me to follow or find anything which happens every night at around 8pm EST.
Logged
momto5
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #1016 on: June 21, 2005, 03:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I got the feeling we are not going to see the meeting - I think they said that it was not taped - but I think that says a lot for the Van der sloots to let Greta and Beth go in there - no matter what many have been saying I give them some credit for this!


I agree with you.. maybe things are going to finally get somewhere.. Greta also said JVS is upset.. being a mother herself.. and spoke of the poor conditions in the jail.. it should be an interesting report tonight.. Hope i stay up!

Oh it will be interesting I bet. Time to set up my tivo  Very Happy
Logged

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #1017 on: June 21, 2005, 03:40:17 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Mom to mom.  This might actually get something done.

I really like it.


I also think eleven hours a day would be hell for a 17 year old.



For ALL the mothers involved this is so horrible.


I agree also.. I am a mother and would be horrified if my child was invoved in something like this..even if he WOULD be innocent.. which I doubt.. 11 hours a day is alot...hes either going to crack and tell the truth OR at times  people will just say anything to be left alone even if they did nothing wrong. I know this from my previous job!
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #1018 on: June 21, 2005, 03:40:51 PM »

is that inteview with beth. suppsoed to be on tonight
Logged

Kelly
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #1019 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
{{{NIKKI}}}} what up, my sista'? My and my home fries r just chillaxin and waitin on news of NH.



Word....
signed, a cackling hen.... Rolling Eyes
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 10.182 seconds with 19 queries.