March 19, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365006 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
IQUITOS...I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.

WE HEARD ABOUT THE ONE SUSPECT ATTEMPTING SUICIDE YESTERDAY. IT IS STILL NOT ON THE NEWS IN THE US. DO YOU KNOW IF THAT STORY WAS "CONFIRMED" AND, IF SO, DO YOU KNOW WHICH SUSPECT IT WAS?
ALL I KNOW IS IT WAS IN THE LOCAL PAPER.  SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.  HAVE SEEN NO OTHER CONFIRMATION.  MYSTERY TO ME.  WILL CHECK AGAIN.

Thank You, Iquitos. (our great source of info and facts)  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:15 PM »

I seriously think the mom to mom meeting must be the something that my esp was talking about this morning.  

Should have happened sooner.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:27 PM »

big country i have a question for you , you ve been here since the beginning and only 7 posts... why today?, do you have something to add today that you feel could help?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:34 PM »

I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:45 PM »

Yo, accidental repost.  Nothing to see here.  Move along.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:50 PM »

Anyone knows if i can see that interview with Greta and Nat`s mom and joran`s mom ( if it`s true) on the internet? Since the only channel i can recieve here in Holland is CNN international with not much news on the case. Confused

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Chef_Hoovisan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:58 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC

I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!

Woah you go Angie! lol

To be honest, I think Cat if she is reading will say the same, the moderators etc, have said the same thing.

There is nothing new going on. Some of us "live" in here literally. We put up with A LOT of crap that we ignore. We "try" our best to keep some humor especially for those (MB people, Aruba people) who has continuiously been bashed, hurt, insulted etc. They appreciate it and unless Tom, Red or Cat start holding up duct tape, we will continue to involke our right of freedom of speech.

Instead of complaining about it, what preytell do you have that you would like to discuss? First rule of complaining.. it solved nothing. I suggest being PROactive instead of REactive.

Thank you.

I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

Chef? Do you have any rumors of breaking news to share?

Seriously here, I am a nice person but when we have nothing to report, we go searching pictures of friends, web sluething etc. Sheesh, I spent 2 days getting info on the Kalpoes when there was nothing to report.

By all means, anyone, and I do mean anyone with someone breaking, please share.

No, I don't have any rumors to share. And I don't have any problem with what you all are doing (as I said, I obviously get something out of it or I wouldn't be here)--I just think there's a better place for you to do it.[/u]
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: June 21, 2005, 03:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Kerin...ummm...who is panty boy? LOL

For the record.  Its not me.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: June 21, 2005, 03:43:30 PM »

ROB!!! Did you actually say Brennan must have just taken off??  Confused

Man, you best stop mad dawging or I'll whip out my nine and bust a cap in your #*^%!  Wink

Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: June 21, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Anyone knows if i can see that interview with Greta and Nat`s mom and joran`s mom ( if it`s true) on the internet? Since the only channel i can recieve here in Holland is CNN international with not much news on the case. Confused

Nothing to see...Cameras not allowed in from what I heard

Is this Max?

http://www.msnspaces.com/members/aisha27/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5Eb3dubGV2ZWxGdWxsTW9kZUhhbmRsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1ptP_yA5MVV0J4vrTcics66w!105&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaNumPhotos=24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageID=cns!1ptP_yA5MVV0J4vrTcics66w!172&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageIndex=7&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaMoveForward=1&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPlayState=0&_c=PhotoAlbum
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1030 on: June 21, 2005, 03:44:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
is that inteview with beth. suppsoed to be on tonight

Kelly.. Great will be on live on FOX tonight ae 10:00 pm EST..
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: June 21, 2005, 03:44:18 PM »

Only a guess, but I would think that it will be available online at www.foxnews.com AFTER it is aired this evening.  That will be at 10:00 EST.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 21, 2005, 03:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Kerin...ummm...who is panty boy? LOL

For the record.  Its not me.

Nikki, I think it is Rogers.  Smile

iquitos
Scared Monkey

FOX
« Reply #1033 on: June 21, 2005, 03:44:20 PM »

LOOK UP FOX NEWS ON THE WEB.  THEY ARE A RUPERT MURDOCH ORGANIZATION LIKE SKY IS.  

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:06 PM »

ok, for those of you who give a crap and those of you who dont, this is my 2 cents worth...
This case is drawn out, as are most..it is very emotional, it is upsetting, and it is tragic....There is no reason that we, at times, should not get off topic, laugh, make jokes, act silly, what have you,  to break the monotany of no news.
Bottom line is, there is no real news at this point..and if you dont like what you see in here, then dont let the door hit ya where the Good Kord split ya...nobody is making you stay.....
Believe me, when there is a break in the NH case, AND there will be, then you will se those of us who do lighten up on occasion, be serious as a heart attack...besides, you should be thanking alot of us... alot what you read on here was dug up by the very ones being referred to as "cackling hens"....

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
ROB!!! Did you actually say Brennan must have just taken off??  Confused

Man, you best stop mad dawging or I'll whip out my nine and bust a cap in your #*^%!  Wink

dont call me a troll. but i get the impression he left. and wanted some time away.. i hated boyscouts....i used to cut school....it s almost the same thing too me...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:22 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I got the feeling we are not going to see the meeting - I think they said that it was not taped - but I think that says a lot for the Van der sloots to let Greta and Beth go in there - no matter what many have been saying I give them some credit for this!

Yeah I think they said that they would give details of the meeting.  One thing I found interesting is that they interrrogate joran for 11 hrs sometimes, calling him a murderer and showing him pictures of natalee.  I can't see how he hasn't cracked yet.

According to the Aruban Bloggers they have cracked - that's how they got Croes. Croes was Deepaks connection for rufies.

More arrests to come:? Obviously Croes supplier - that's why the DEA is heavily invlolved.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:22 PM »

Quote from: "veme"

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

Everyone in here is always going to the length of posting updates to any who ask. No need to search and go back..many in here have notes are more than willing to save people the headache and post a complete up to date goings on.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:56 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I cannot believe Greta took Beth to the Vandersloots and they spent 90 min!!!

DID BETH CLAW BOTH THEIR EYES OUT?   THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!

If this interview is true that is the most pervert thing I have heard since times. This is not a case any more this is a live soap, earns millions of $$$$ for the media, what happend to desency what happend to etics , the world is lost. Worst now I am feeling a victim of the media aswell as many I will be drawn to T.V. to watch this but this is the line I am not going to give in.

-  SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI !-

Only the facts
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: June 21, 2005, 03:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC

I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!

Woah you go Angie! lol

To be honest, I think Cat if she is reading will say the same, the moderators etc, have said the same thing.

There is nothing new going on. Some of us "live" in here literally. We put up with A LOT of crap that we ignore. We "try" our best to keep some humor especially for those (MB people, Aruba people) who has continuiously been bashed, hurt, insulted etc. They appreciate it and unless Tom, Red or Cat start holding up duct tape, we will continue to involke our right of freedom of speech.

Instead of complaining about it, what preytell do you have that you would like to discuss? First rule of complaining.. it solved nothing. I suggest being PROactive instead of REactive.

Thank you.

I gave a solution a Bantor thread for BS'ing so we don't have to hear the there is too many pages of stuff here for me to follow or find anything which happens every night at around 8pm EST.

No way in hell I can follow all of it, I leave for 15 minutes and come back to 10 new pages, I just scroll down to the latest and try to figure out if there are any NEW FACTS, then take it from there, lots of research on my part, but, as a mother, I can't sit here 24/7 and keep up with every single line, nor do I have the desire to.   Doesn't change the fact tho, that I pray for Natalee's safe return, her family and friends, and all that are touched by this tragic even..........

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.