March 19, 2024, 02:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365000 times)
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: June 21, 2005, 04:13:37 PM »

Beth Twitty will be holding a conference tonight at 7:30pm.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: June 21, 2005, 04:13:43 PM »

Cali,,,is that a peace sign or one of those "gang signals"??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: June 21, 2005, 04:13:55 PM »

A couple of days ago there were some suspicous movements in the neighbourhood of Noord, according to Top 95, he is not telling what exactly was so susopicous, there is coming a group from Houston with divers and dogs...(but that of course you knew already)

Top 95 whishes them all the succes they need.

...I wish I had some real news, sorry, but this is right from Top 95 at this moment. Natalees mother is starting a case against the island of Aruba, she is going to demand to see all the evidence so far.

Top 95 is giving out some phone number and telling his audience that the people of Aruba can call these numbers with any tips that they have.

That was it more or less...wonder if there are any more arubians on this forum right now.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: June 21, 2005, 04:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

You are correct Veme. We just got out of a meeting discussing this very topic.

Hopefully we will have an answer shortly to smooth this out.

Tom
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 21, 2005, 04:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Had this type of crime happened in the US, the computer records, tickle accounts, text messages, etc would be the first things pored over by the junior wonks in the basement of a federal building somewhere.
I can gurantee you it would take a fawking fortnight to get around to looking at all these tickle accounts, phone records, etc.
Right before our eyes, something huge is happening.
Maybe a drug cartel has the Aruban gov't so shit-scared that they cannot begin to tell the Holloways, the US govt, or anyone how deep their economy is imbedded in the dealings of neighboring islands.
If you build a park next to the ghetto, the ghetto dwellers don't clean up their yards to compliment the park, they assimilate the park to the neighborhood, like Colombia and Venezuela have done to Aruba.
A sliced up body of a Dutchman was dumped in public, for chrissakes.
THIS IS YOUR SIGN!

this the first im hearing that the person was dutch....

Did you think Renee Van Hannegem was Chinese? Laughing

i did nt hear  the name until now.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: June 21, 2005, 04:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
{{{DIVA}}}
This forum is krunk as hell today.  Very Happy

::: thinking Kerin might be sportin some G-Unit clothes soon LMAO::::

A'ight, homies, dis BI haz ta bounce for a hot second... don't be gettin all twisted while I am audi!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: June 21, 2005, 04:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers.

no one is going to leave the board because, if there IS some new development with Nataless's disappearance, its going to come out HERE first. Outside of that, "they" the regular regulars, are just trying to "pass the time" and amuse themselves until something does come up...
it does make for a lot to go through, but its harmless. Its like sitting in my office and having to listen to constant babble about football or (God forbid) the Royals...

Thank you...finally someone  who makes sense...lol

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: June 21, 2005, 04:15:06 PM »

KRUNK----> Wild and exhilirating  Smile

kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: June 21, 2005, 04:15:26 PM »

You know, this makes me think of something I've been meaning to ask someone.  When panty boy was on TV at first talking about the stuff he found, I could SWEAR he said that the panties were flowered.  But now I'm reading they were polka dot.  Did anyone else hear him say flowered??????[/quote]

You are right..I watched the interview..panty boy said..

"I found pair vimins panties viv leetle flowvers on dem" Personally I think it was a diversion.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: June 21, 2005, 04:15:52 PM »

Thanks Teo for your translation of the radiobroadcasting Very Happy

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: June 21, 2005, 04:15:57 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

Can't people take their personal chatting and attempts to be hilarious with each other to PM?  That would be the easiest and most considerate thing to do for all of us who are here to find out the latest news and updates.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: June 21, 2005, 04:16:03 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
{{{DIVA}}}
This forum is krunk as hell today.  Very Happy

::: thinking Kerin might be sportin some G-Unit clothes soon LMAO::::

A'ight, homies, dis BI haz ta bounce for a hot second... don't be gettin all twisted while I am audi!

WORD, Cali!
Catchya on d down low

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: June 21, 2005, 04:16:34 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

Well my theory or musing is that it almost could be that Natalee and JVDS ended up running into an undercover DEA operation, sorta like Bad Boys II movie.  It would explain why a DEA agent contacted the Chaparone.

I would HOPE that it was the Good Guys they ran into. I have been having thoughts about the alternative situation having happened, but if that were the case one would think that Joran would not have gotten out of it.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: June 21, 2005, 04:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
There actually is a forum for breaking news only, called, not coincidentally "BREAKING NEWS ONLY PLS!!!!"

Laughing  You owe me a new keyboard....LOL[/quote]

maybe change name of this one to "rumors of breaking wind"" Rolling Eyes
see u guys later!!
thanks everyone
natalee is in my prayers[/quote]

on its way!

Tom
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: June 21, 2005, 04:16:58 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "tarmand"

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

Can't people take their personal chatting and attempts to be hilarious with each other to PM?  That would be the easiest and most considerate thing to do for all of us who are here to find out the latest news and updates.

Thank YOU SOO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!

Kelly
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:15 PM »

Dee Fine is on Fox again.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:16 PM »

..right now they are talking of Brennan who was found alive!! Thank God!!
I am thankful for that too.

Top 95 is playing music now. I'll be gone. Need to go to bed early. Work is waiting tomorrow.

Bye bye, Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"

You are correct Veme. We just got out of a meeting discussing this very topic.

Hopefully we will have an answer shortly to smooth this out.

Tom
Very Happy

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Had this type of
Right before our eyes, something huge is happening.
Maybe a drug cartel has the Aruban gov't so shit-scared that they cannot begin to tell the Holloways, the US govt, or anyone how deep their economy is imbedded in the dealings of neighboring islands.

This has been my "worst nightmare"  scenario.  Was hoping I was just being paranoid.  Globalization has opened up whole new vistas for organized crime.   Who knows what's possible?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Ting"
Personally, the thing that I find most intriguing about this particular case is the unusual level of US government involvement, so I guess that puts me in a small subset of the people who just can't resist a mystery.

Everyone loves a mystery, thats why most of us are here.

The theory I believe at this point was that Natalee died of a drug overdose. That's why we have the DEA involved. Shocked

Well my theory or musing is that it almost could be that Natalee and JVDS ended up running into an undercover DEA operation, sorta like Bad Boys II movie.  It would explain why a DEA agent contacted the Chaparone.

The chaperone story I read was that they (the chaperones) were being harassed by the drug dealers trying to sell drugs to the kids. Which led to DEA involvement. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.