March 28, 2024, 06:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365348 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Cali,,,is that a peace sign or one of those "gang signals"??

You, this case has brought my eyes open to the fact that I think a lot of people don't realize what young people do/say these days.

Maybe I should look into making a website (like that slang dictionary). I have learned one thing from being here, listening here etc...every city, every state, every country has different kinds of "cultures". I guess being where I am from I never thought twice when people started stero-typing Joran and his friends from pictures.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:53 PM »

CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: June 21, 2005, 04:18:03 PM »

How about this: have one forum for posts containing only rumors of breaking news, Kind of like the breaking news only forum, but also containing the rumors. and have another forum for discussion of those rumors/newsblips?
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: June 21, 2005, 04:18:31 PM »

Keep D Fine off of the airways - she is so totally obnoxious!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: June 21, 2005, 04:18:34 PM »

YESTERDAYS BONDIA IS STILL UP AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT STORY STILL UP TOO
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: June 21, 2005, 04:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Thanks Teo for your translation of the radiobroadcasting Very Happy

Your welcome. sorry that I could not give you all some good news. Maybe next time.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Time-again"
My first post although I have been hiding in the shadows since the beginning. I can't keep my big mouth closed any longer.

#1 A co-worker just returned from Aruba. Had been there since the parents went down, assisting with the search. Said that many of the shops and businesses throw away the fliers as soon as the volunteers
leave the premises. Many are not willing to assist due to the fact that they feel it's bad publicity having the fliers up with tourist. Also said that within 15 feet of the back of Carlos and Charley's every other house is a
crack house and right after  a visit to one of those homes (in search of Natalee) someone was killed, stabbed. From what they gather  many of the crimes around there aren't reported therefore "not advertised". I think we're finding out this after all the occurrences this past weekend, a decapitation  and missing persons galore. There's a reason why an island that small has a prison on it. It was also said that  you can just walk into those crack houses  and the drugs are just   laying around, flowing freely.  The attending law enforcement just ignored it. The only thing
keeping this case alive is the media.  Without a body they have  no crime.  These guys will walk!  It's a must to keep  the media involved. We may never bring home Natalee but it's important that the guilty are made to pay for their crime.

#2 Another co-worker who was there for vacation last week ( it was already scheduled) vouched for the lack of fliers. She saw only one table covered in red, white & blue with missing Natalee posters. One!

#3  Is Natalee really the first girl that these guys pulled this on? Surely there are other touristy girls that had suspicions of Joran and his posse. Yes, you may not remember anything when drugged but you're going
to remember who you were hanging with and definitely you'll be aware the next day that you were "used". All you girls know that I'm correct on that fact. It's important and we attempt to get the media to urge these
young women to come forward even if anomalously.

I know, too much said and too hot winded.

Hey timeagain. No need to hold back. We all need to let it out. You gave some nice insite.

ALOT of great insight and my thoughts ezactly...there HAS to be other girls who were involved deeply with ole sloot...tourist, non tourist, whatever...wish these girls would come forward and let someone know all about him, as far as his dating M>O> or what have you....

"God dont like ugly"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:12 PM »

Colleges are using something called facebook.

This internet connecting thing is part of the new way of living.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:30 PM »

Says that tourists are cancelling trips to Aruba.  Dee is going off on the Island.  Cavuto is saying that Aruba is not that bad.

Dee Fine is a real B.....  She's telling us citizens not to travel abroad.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:37 PM »

OK Listen up.

Before I go home, and log right back in. I am retracting a previous statement.

I do not think the BS'ing needs to stop nor do we need another thread. These threads are what they are and have been for quite sometime. Also a peek rumor time that are on target and invaluable.

Possibly the only recommendation I would make is: It is the regulars responsibility for the Breaking News only thread to be up to date and accurate and clean. Then when people say they cant find x,y,z we point them there unless the are looking for a rumor. Then I guess we have to help them.

End of soapbox time to make the 1.5 hour commute home in a few. Smile
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:47 PM »

This Dee Fine is really ticking me OFF!!!! She is acting like Aruba is HELL filled with all the scum of the Earth.

Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: June 21, 2005, 04:20:04 PM »

I think her tanning salon has fried her brain.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: June 21, 2005, 04:20:10 PM »

HELP!!!!

I need a quick recap on what has happenned today. Read Teo's piece, thanks Teo, and saw a while back about the Holloway twittys visiting teh Van Der Sloots? Is this fact and are there any details that have come out?

I am looking to be doing another interview and these details would help.

Tom

Pray for Nat
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: June 21, 2005, 04:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Nothing realy new, just hearing rigtht now on Top 95, that Joran is being transfered to KIA, almost no interegation. According to Top 95 they were realy pointing fingers at Joran (The Cops) and throwing a picture of Natalee at him while calling him a murder.

They put him in cold room, (mental tactic) but still although all these tactics, Joran did NOT confess a crime neither did the surnam brothers, neither Steve Croes

So if no one is talking, how did they get Croes?  Rolling Eyes
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: June 21, 2005, 04:21:21 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

Can't people take their personal chatting and attempts to be hilarious with each other to PM?  That would be the easiest and most considerate thing to do for all of us who are here to find out the latest news and updates.

Thank YOU SOO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!

i Have nothing against some lighthearted convo, but some people are takin it to the next level..No offense to anyone but lets stick to info bout Nat!

Kelly
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1155 on: June 21, 2005, 04:21:28 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Time-again"
#3  Is Natalee really the first girl that these guys pulled this on? Surely there are other touristy girls that had suspicions of Joran and his posse. Yes, you may not remember anything when drugged but you're going to remember who you were hanging with and definitely you'll be aware the next day that you were "used". All you girls know that I'm correct on that fact. It's important and we attempt to get the media to urge these young women to come forward even if anomalously.

I've thought about this too.  I keep waiting for some girl to come forward about the 3 Amigos and any gang/date incident.

If no one has come forward yet it's probably because it isn't true. It did happen though when the security guards were arrested.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: June 21, 2005, 04:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: June 21, 2005, 04:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Teo"
Nothing realy new, just hearing rigtht now on Top 95, that Joran is being transfered to KIA, almost no interegation. According to Top 95 they were realy pointing fingers at Joran (The Cops) and throwing a picture of Natalee at him while calling him a murder.

They put him in cold room, (mental tactic) but still although all these tactics, Joran did NOT confess a crime neither did the surnam brothers, neither Steve Croes

So if no one is talking, how did they get Croes?  Rolling Eyes

The word on the street is Croes was part of their alibi in that he saw them drop off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: June 21, 2005, 04:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
You know, this makes me think of something I've been meaning to ask someone.  When panty boy was on TV at first talking about the stuff he found, I could SWEAR he said that the panties were flowered.  But now I'm reading they were polka dot.  Did anyone else hear him say flowered??????

You are right..I watched the interview..panty boy said..

"I found pair vimins panties viv leetle flowvers on dem" Personally I think it was a diversion.
[/quote]

Thank you so much .... I am glad someone else heard that.  I paid close attention to what he was saying, but I was starting to question my memory.    Just makes you wonder how things can get so changed around.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: June 21, 2005, 04:22:32 PM »

Dee Fine quote "See America first"

Uhhh Dee, since when did you decide how/where I should spend my hard earned cash??

WHO does this woman work for???Does anyone know? Because I want to write an e-mail to her BOSS. Oh wait...he is probably on VACATION IN ARUBA!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.