March 19, 2024, 04:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365014 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: June 21, 2005, 04:22:34 PM »

They put him in cold room

And don't forget the cream and electrodes (this morning on riehlworldview)
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: June 21, 2005, 04:23:07 PM »

Does anyone remember that another girl (Amy Bradley) came up missing from this same Island?  Partying in the same bar?  Has anyone seen the news about this and others missing from Aruba?   Confused
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:01 PM »

Kerin, Ytou still there? you ok?

"God dont like ugly"
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:01 PM »

Tom, I am so so new to bloggers, is it possible, for you and red to have a "chat room" persay?  I for one, am for chat, but at the same time, I value the fact that a lot of the reports we have received here have been reported well before the Media has reported.  This is actually the first place I visit when trying to get an update.  But, I have to agree, it is kinda hard to follow at times......Oh well, just a thought, I can live with it either way.

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:02 PM »

Perhaps he and nat were just walking on the beach, and saw something they should not have seen.  She is take because she is young and lovely.  He it threatened with his life.   All the rest conspire to stay quiet out of fear.  But that does not give Steve a place to fit in the puzzle.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Joran at this very moment is on his way to KIA (Korrectie Instituut Aruba) aka Prison.

No real new stuff. If there is anything I will try to post it.

Teo

Teo: Have you heard anything about the polygraph that Joran is supposed to have taken? I read it on Riehl's Site.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Teo"
Nothing realy new, just hearing rigtht now on Top 95, that Joran is being transfered to KIA, almost no interegation. According to Top 95 they were realy pointing fingers at Joran (The Cops) and throwing a picture of Natalee at him while calling him a murder.

They put him in cold room, (mental tactic) but still although all these tactics, Joran did NOT confess a crime neither did the surnam brothers, neither Steve Croes

So if no one is talking, how did they get Croes?  Rolling Eyes

The word on the street is Croes was part of their alibi in that he saw them drop off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

Great idea! We'll get our drug dealer friend to vouch for us! Seems to have backfired cuz now he's in jail too! Laughing
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "mariloo1"
Does anyone remember that another girl (Amy Bradley) came up missing from this same Island?  Partying in the same bar?  Has anyone seen the news about this and others missing from Aruba?   Confused

Amy Bradley went missing from a cruise ship, not from aruba.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: June 21, 2005, 04:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Dee Fine quote "See America first"

Uhhh Dee, since when did you decide how/where I should spend my hard earned cash??

WHO does this woman work for???Does anyone know? Because I want to write an e-mail to her BOSS. Oh wait...he is probably on VACATION IN ARUBA!!!!!!

http://www.al.com/chat/chats/russanddee.html

this might help you.   Wink
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 21, 2005, 04:25:03 PM »

CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.

really?? do you have a link to post??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: June 21, 2005, 04:25:13 PM »

This Dee Fine is really ticking me OFF!!!! She is acting like Aruba is HELL filled with all the scum of the Earth.

Yes, she is annoying as hell.  Fox needs to ban this woman off the airways.  Does she not know that we have drugs, money laundering, etc. in the US also?  Get a life Dee Fine and while your at it get a new stylist! Shocked
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: June 21, 2005, 04:25:34 PM »

Yes, although Amy Bradlee had left Aruba and was on a crusie ship destined to Curacao when she disappeared.  A serviceman later reported seeing her in a brothel (and passed a lie detector test).
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: June 21, 2005, 04:26:18 PM »

I remember seeing Amy Bradley's parents interviewed on Fox soon after Natalee's disappearance. I believe she disappeared from a cruise ship, and her parents seemed to suspect someone who worked on the ship. I'm not sure if the ship ever docked in Aruba, but I don't think I heard the island mentioned specifically.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: June 21, 2005, 04:26:51 PM »

Amy Bradly went missing from a cruise ship approaching Curacao. She was never in Aruba. Some guy reported later he had seen her in a brothel, but it was later found that he made that up to extort money from the parents.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: June 21, 2005, 04:27:11 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
OK Listen up.

Before I go home, and log right back in. I am retracting a previous statement.

I do not think the BS'ing needs to stop nor do we need another thread. These threads are what they are and have been for quite sometime. Also a peek rumor time that are on target and invaluable.

Possibly the only recommendation I would make is: It is the regulars responsibility for the Breaking News only thread to be up to date and accurate and clean. Then when people say they cant find x,y,z we point them there unless the are looking for a rumor. Then I guess we have to help them.

End of soapbox time to make the 1.5 hour commute home in a few. Smile

Stop posting good things! I was supossed to leave! JK

Thank you absolut! You could not be more true. I have not seen one time where someone did not ask for an update that someone here gave them everything, started over with the news etc. We are always helpful!

Heck some of us, use all our time to trying to get breaking news for everyone, verify it..do all we can. I have spent countless hours on it myself.

There's no need to scroll and feel like you need to catch up for breaking news... I get PM'd all the time from people asking me for information updates, which I gladly give and will always give!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 21, 2005, 04:27:23 PM »

not true. she was missing after her boat was well out to sea and she never went to c&c...a ship worker asked if she would like to go but she did not go.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: June 21, 2005, 04:27:34 PM »

I'm not real thrilled about anything Top 95 says right now. They are reporting rumors about Deepak being fingered as the key to it all, and that just doesn't square with the cops throwing Natalee's picture at Joran and calling him a murderer. Top 95 is getting hearsay.

A lot of noise and smoke is being put out in this case and that usually means that someone wants to keep WELL hidden and has BIG connections.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: June 21, 2005, 04:27:55 PM »

CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.

THE ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS REPORTED IN YESTERDAYS EDITION OF BONDIA ARUBA.  IT IS STILL UP. IT SAYS ONE OF THE THREE INITIALLY DETAINED SUBJECTS IN THE  HOLLOWAY CASE ATTEPTED SUICIDE, IS UNDER OBSERVAION AND IS DEPRESSED, THAT PAPER IS STILL UP ON THE SITE AND THE ARTICLE IS TILL THERE AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO,  NO CONFUSION HERE.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: June 21, 2005, 04:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Kerin, Ytou still there? you ok?

I need more BP meds, Nikki.

rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: June 21, 2005, 04:28:40 PM »

No Mariloo, noone remembers that because it didn't happen.  Amy was on a ship that visited Aruba.  She was invited to go to that same bar, but didn't.  The ship LEFT Aruba.  Amy even had dinner that night with her parents after leaving Aruba.  However, she was not found on the ship before it arrived at the next stop Curacao.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.