March 19, 2024, 05:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365017 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: June 21, 2005, 04:49:52 PM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
Quote from: "iquitos"
this is a morning paper.  i put it up last nite and this am.  it is today's edition, pdf, interesting.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf

I didnt see mention of NH, is that what you found "interesting"?

I noticed that too.  Guess it's not all that important to them, eh?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: June 21, 2005, 04:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "lee"
to all those defending Aruba, maybe the hard working citizens of Aruba don't deserve the bad reputations, but guess what....THEY GOT IT......

A young person has dissappeared from their island paradise, and the last ones to be with her will not come clean.....

the last ones that are known to have been with her have lied repeatedly as to where they "left" her....

the fact that these 3 Amigos are sons of the upper crust of Aruba speaks volumes....

a fish rots from the head down....

just as maybe the only honest ones in this whole story are the two black security guards, the only dishonest ones so far are the ones in power...

maybe the hard-working people of Aruba should demand better of their leaders....

in the mean time, if all these threads here and elsewhere haven't given you a clue as to how much "hidden" crime there is in Aruba,  its your choice to send your 18 yro old there.....

there was a time in  America where we parents PROTECTED and SHELTERED our kids.....now it seems fashionable to let them risk everything just so then can be in the "IN" crowd....

and that doesn't happen in America?

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: June 21, 2005, 04:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Did she attend the Soul Beach Festival?  Reason, the security guard unifom matches the description of the 3 suspect initially..

Also Amy Bradley dissapearance there were some local? musicians that came on board and performed, also invited Amy to visit CnC she declined.
Is there a connection? Who are these musicians?  Can they go and come toe the island freely?

According to reports, yes, NH went to the SBF before going to C&C. Also interesting is that the security guards for the SBF stayed at the HI........
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: June 21, 2005, 04:50:43 PM »

as I am cleaning up all my notes for the day, I had some thoughts..

I am rather disturbed that Greta's report went to the extent of standing on the Kalpoe's doorstep to do her interview. I am assuming maybe the "private property" laws are not the same in Aruba as they are in the US because I can tell you that if Greta did that in small town USA, she may get a shotgun between the eyes (if you know what I mean).

I am all for giving us information on the suspects but I feel the media has over-stepped the line already a few times in this case. I had hoped, after the tragedy surrounding Princess Diana's death (which IMO was caused by the media running her driver off the road) that the worlds press would learn to be a bit more sesitive. No...it is all about getting the "scoop" before anyone else. Seriously, I thought next Greta may go to the back of the Kalpoe's or VDS home and start digging through the garbage while it was broadcast live for all to see.

OK..sorry...just some random thoughts.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: June 21, 2005, 04:50:47 PM »

Thanks, bean! Will it be shown in the US?
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: June 21, 2005, 04:51:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "Ting"
Per MSNBC TV just now, Natalee's mother will be addressing the people of Aruba on a commercial Aruba TV station, and will include a plea to the parents of the suspects.

But I missed the time. And whether this will be simulcast in the US.

Anybody know?

7:30 pm Ting.

I'm not sure if it will be televised in the US though.  Anybody else know? Wink
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: June 21, 2005, 04:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Did she attend the Soul Beach Festival?  Reason, the security guard unifom matches the description of the 3 suspect initially..

Also Amy Bradley dissapearance there were some local? musicians that came on board and performed, also invited Amy to visit CnC she declined.
Is there a connection? Who are these musicians?  Can they go and come toe the island freely?

Here's some pictures from the Soul Beach Festival.  Can anybody spot any familiar faces in the crowd?  There are two pages of pictures from the beach party.  On this same website, there are pictures of the girl's birthday party that includes pictures of Joran and his friends.  I didn't check out any of the other collections of pictures on this site yet.  

http://album.pancayente.com/thumbnails.php?album=22
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: June 21, 2005, 04:54:05 PM »

I thought next Greta may go to the back of the Kalpoe's or VDS home and start digging through the garbage

A legal expert like Greta would never do such a thing.

She knows better than to infringe on the exclusive provisions of Geraldo's contract.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: June 21, 2005, 04:54:36 PM »

this soul beach festival, does it have bands or is it a dj?  i mean, i'm assumming there is music, right?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 21, 2005, 04:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I thought next Greta may go to the back of the Kalpoe's or VDS home and start digging through the garbage

A legal expert like Greta would never do such a thing.

She knows better than to infringe on the exclusive provisions of Geraldo's contract.

Ting! Leave it to you to provide the humor (and truth).  Smile

jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: June 21, 2005, 04:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "jane"
As frustrating as it is, the Aruban police department is doing the right thing by not allowing this case to become a media spectacle.

That means they are utter failures because THIS CASE IS A MEDIA SPECTACLE. Make no mistake about that!

Hardly. It makes no sense to claim the Arubans are utter failures when they have no control over the media. The media is the media and they go as far as they can. Just as in the US, they will make the investigators' lives hell until this is over.
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: June 21, 2005, 04:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
this soul beach festival, does it have bands or is it a dj?  i mean, i'm assumming there is music, right?

see my last post.  lots of pictures from the soul beach fest
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: June 21, 2005, 04:58:32 PM »

Maybe someone posted this before, I am in a different timezone and had to read more then 72 pages this afternoon just to keep informed  Shocked

Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonalds at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

And isn't it strange that the boat the Tatoo is for sale? Maybe Steve could not show them the island, on Sunday, but maybe there was an afterparty on the boat with only invited guests? Did the people in Joran's house also check the boat?
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: June 21, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

Real bands. The only name I recognized was Boyz II Men.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: June 21, 2005, 04:59:14 PM »

from hasibokos
The article states the body was found in Sabana. I will provide a link to the map they post.  I found a "Sabania" not a "Sabana". Is this a typo do you think or is there a Sabana there? I ask, because the location for the decapitated man would be just beyond where the cell phone call was reported to have been made in Santa Lucia right? I couldn't see Santa Lucia on this map but did find Santa Cruz.   This is also fairly close to the Aya Rock formations.  http://www.arubavacationhouse.com/images/arubamap.gif

Latest developments in Aruba:The latest occurrences in Aruba suggest that the island is currently going trough very bad times. Starting with case of Natalee Holloway who has been missing since may 30th . The local authorities aided by the FBI and some Dutch experts have not been able to crack this case yet. As if this case wasn’t enough, Hasibokos.com has received information that the police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by.  The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody.  There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: June 21, 2005, 04:59:31 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
As frustrating as it is, the Aruban police department is doing the right thing by not allowing this case to become a media spectacle.

That means they are utter failures because THIS CASE IS A MEDIA SPECTACLE. Make no mistake about that!

Hardly. It makes no sense to claim the Arubans are utter failures when they have no control over the media. The media is the media and they go as far as they can. Just as in the US, they will make the investigators' lives hell until this is over.

And one often wonders why we know no more, so simple, they keep it outta the media as much as humanly possible.  Media gets it and takes it to 10 different levels...........

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: June 21, 2005, 04:59:51 PM »

Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonalds at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

I am still doubtful of that whole McDonald's story.

katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: June 21, 2005, 05:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "Just me"
Maybe someone posted this before, I am in a different timezone and had to read more then 72 pages this afternoon just to keep informed  Shocked

And isn't it strange that the boat the Tatoo is for sale? Maybe Steve could not show them the island, on Sunday, but maybe there was an afterparty on the boat with only invited guests? Did the people in Joran's house also check the boat?

I think the MacDonalds thing is a rumour that has taken a life of its own. A few days ago someone quoted a rumour from one of the MB kids that PVDS was seen at McDonalds, but I haven't seen anything credible about this.

Why would it be strange the boat is for sale? Boats are sold all the time. I live and work in a Mexican beach resort and there are people who always have their boats for sale, just in case a sucker comes along Laughing
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: June 21, 2005, 05:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.

THE ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS REPORTED IN YESTERDAYS EDITION OF BONDIA ARUBA.  IT IS STILL UP. IT SAYS ONE OF THE THREE INITIALLY DETAINED SUBJECTS IN THE  HOLLOWAY CASE ATTEPTED SUICIDE, IS UNDER OBSERVAION AND IS DEPRESSED, THAT PAER IS STILL UP ON THE SITE AND THE ARTICLE IS TILL THERE AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO,  NO CONFUSION HERE.

THANKS, IQUITOS!!! THROW ME A PM IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING, PLEASE?

Don't you guys think MSM would have this all over the place if it were true? Rolling Eyes
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: June 21, 2005, 05:04:13 PM »

that and the front pager on the arrest of the american for drugs.  

Quote from: "jagz2u"
this is a morning paper.  i put it up last nite and this am.  it is today's edition, pdf, interesting.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf

I didnt see mention of NH, is that what you found "interesting"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.