March 18, 2024, 10:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364972 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: June 21, 2005, 05:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "iquitos"
CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.

THE ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS REPORTED IN YESTERDAYS EDITION OF BONDIA ARUBA.  IT IS STILL UP. IT SAYS ONE OF THE THREE INITIALLY DETAINED SUBJECTS IN THE  HOLLOWAY CASE ATTEPTED SUICIDE, IS UNDER OBSERVAION AND IS DEPRESSED, THAT PAER IS STILL UP ON THE SITE AND THE ARTICLE IS TILL THERE AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO,  NO CONFUSION HERE.

THANKS, IQUITOS!!! THROW ME A PM IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING, PLEASE?

Don't you guys thing MSM would have this all over the place if it were true? Rolling Eyes

see that's what I keep thinking, Inspector. That's why I keep asking.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: June 21, 2005, 05:05:05 PM »

Is it confirmed that Joran's father said he'd been at McDonald's? I thought he said he'd called Joran at 6:30 am?
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: June 21, 2005, 05:05:21 PM »

Why would it be strange the boat is for sale? Boats are sold all the time. I live and work in a Mexican beach resort and there are people who always have their boats for sale, just in case a sucker comes along Laughing

Whahahaha..Okay, I didn't know that Cool
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: June 21, 2005, 05:06:22 PM »

alabama ....it can happen ANYWHERE...at ANYTIME....

but as a parent...as are you.....you know there are unsafe areas, and then there are UNSAFE areas......

eg:.......your 10 yro  going to Chuck E Cheese with his friends for a party....

OR

your 10 yro going to the  mall at 8pm at night to "hang out"....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: June 21, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »

FOX just showed a photo of Mrs. Holloway meeting with Mr VDS

Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: June 21, 2005, 05:07:05 PM »

Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonald's at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

I am still doubtful of that whole McDonald's story.

The story has changed so many times, what part of any the story is true? First to the light house and then HI. Then left off at the Marriott. Mc Donalds??? What story will they make up yet.
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: June 21, 2005, 05:07:53 PM »

that and the front pager on the arrest of the american for drugs.  

Quote from: "jagz2u"
this is a morning paper.  i put it up last nite and this am.  it is today's edition, pdf, interesting.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf

I didnt see mention of NH, is that what you found "interesting"?

The dead guy, Renee.  That is what is on the inside of the edition
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: June 21, 2005, 05:08:28 PM »

Per Greta on FOX, Mrs. Holloway met in the VDS house with the family for 90 mins.

More details on her show tonight.

inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: June 21, 2005, 05:09:09 PM »

CancunMole was kind enough to let me know that there is still no confirmation on the actual suicide attempt (as far as the person).
Just thought some of you may want to know.

I read a report saying it wasn't the suspects involved in the Holloway case.

THE ONE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS REPORTED IN YESTERDAYS EDITION OF BONDIA ARUBA.  IT IS STILL UP. IT SAYS ONE OF THE THREE INITIALLY DETAINED SUBJECTS IN THE  HOLLOWAY CASE ATTEPTED SUICIDE, IS UNDER OBSERVAION AND IS DEPRESSED, THAT PAER IS STILL UP ON THE SITE AND THE ARTICLE IS TILL THERE AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO,  NO CONFUSION HERE.

THANKS, IQUITOS!!! THROW ME A PM IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING, PLEASE?

Don't you guys thing MSM would have this all over the place if it were true? Rolling Eyes

see that's what I keep thinking, Inspector. That's why I keep asking.

I swear I saw a report on Fox or CNN, something about there was a suicide attempt in the juvenile section but it did not involve the Holloway case. Too bad Fox doesn't have transcripts. Sad
ShoalsRebel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: June 21, 2005, 05:09:37 PM »

Fox reporting that Greta, Natalee's mom, and VDSloot's parents went for 90 min. today at VS's home.  Beth Holloway  thinks Natalee was at VDS house at 3:00 that am.

Birdwatching, Fishing, Reading
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: June 21, 2005, 05:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "lee"
alabama ....it can happen ANYWHERE...at ANYTIME....

but as a parent...as are you.....you know there are unsafe areas, and then there are UNSAFE areas......

eg:.......your 10 yro  going to Chuck E Cheese with his friends for a party....

OR

your 10 yro going to the  mall at 8pm at night to "hang out"....

can't agree more, but, not gonna bash Aruba for it, nor any other place, things happen, and my point being it can happen here, in my front yard, no sense in all the "boycott threats" and stuff like that.  Trust me, I totally believe Natalee will return safely, how, when, where, I don't have those answers, but, im not gonna trash Aruba trying to get them, either!

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
Is it confirmed that Joran's father said he'd been at McDonald's? I thought he said he'd called Joran at 6:30 am?

Sorry Dublin, I guess I read tooooo much today, I thought it was more than a rumour Rolling Eyes I wish this whole story would be just rumours, and that she was save, home where she belongs Crying or Very sad

I still feel bad about this, like a sore that gets open, so much is happening on Aruba last days, and I wonder who are connected to any of the suspects in this case Confused
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:11 PM »

Hasibokos.com has received information that the police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated

What is strange about this case I think is; Why if he`s killed in his house they have brought him to another place (cemetery)? Looks to me that is some sort of 'statement' by the killer(s).

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonald's at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

The story has changed so many times, what part of any the story is true? First to the light house and then HI. Then left off at the Marriott. Mc Donalds??? What story will they make up yet.

Red, I agree. Another poster asked the question about details of this "McDonalds" story and I was saying I don't buy the story. I keep thinking next I am going to logon and read that Natalee was abducted by aliens.

AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "ShoalsRebel"
Fox reporting that Greta, Natalee's mom, and VDSloot's parents went for 90 min. today at VS's home.  Beth Holloway  thinks Natalee was at VDS house at 3:00 that am.

Shocked     My heart just jumped into my throat when I read this
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: June 21, 2005, 05:11:43 PM »

Per Greta on FOX, Mrs. Holloway met in the VDS house with the family for 90 mins.

What time is that show on.  I do not have cable, I need to make arrangments to be somewhere where I can watch this.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: June 21, 2005, 05:11:46 PM »

Red, I agree. Another poster asked the question about details of this "McDonalds" story and I was saying I don't buy the story. I keep thinking next I am going to logon and read that Natalee was abducted by aliens.

I just heard Geraldo reporting that Natalee was delivered safe and sound on some mountain with about 4400 other alien abductees.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: June 21, 2005, 05:12:31 PM »

Do we know where this miki dee story came from?  who saw Paulus?  Which mcdonald's, where in relation to closed store, parking lot, etc?   talk about a great dead drop.    

w e

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 21, 2005, 05:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"

What time is that show on.  I do not have cable, I need to make arrangments to be somewhere where I can watch this.

I am in the central time zone and I think 8 here so maybe 7 for you?

Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 21, 2005, 05:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hasibokos.com has received information that the police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated

What is strange about this case I think is; Why if he`s killed in his house they have brought him to another place (cemetery)? Looks to me that is some sort of 'statement' by the killer(s).

Hannie, I think that is strange too..Like a warning for others who might be involved? I don't know the reason, but it is weird if you ask me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.