March 19, 2024, 12:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364982 times)
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: June 21, 2005, 05:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "ShoalsRebel"
Fox reporting that Greta, Natalee's mom, and VDSloot's parents went for 90 min. today at VS's home.  Beth Holloway  thinks Natalee was at VDS house at 3:00 that am.

that is interesting....  i wonder if she knows that and just says she "thinks" it.  i wonder what on earth tipped her off to "think" that?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 21, 2005, 05:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Red"
Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonald's at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

I am still doubtful of that whole McDonald's story.

The story has changed so many times, what part of any the story is true? First to the light house and then HI. Then left off at the Marriott. Mc Donalds??? What story will they make up yet.

Red, I agree. Another poster asked the question about details of this "McDonalds" story and I was saying I don't buy the story. I keep thinking next I am going to logon and read that Natalee was abducted by aliens.

I just heard Geraldo reporting that Natalee was delivered safe and sound on some mountain with about 4400 other alien abductees.

Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: June 21, 2005, 05:14:16 PM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "lee"
alabama ....it can happen ANYWHERE...at ANYTIME....

but as a parent...as are you.....you know there are unsafe areas, and then there are UNSAFE areas......

eg:.......your 10 yro  going to Chuck E Cheese with his friends for a party....

OR

your 10 yro going to the  mall at 8pm at night to "hang out"....

can't agree more, but, not gonna bash Aruba for it, nor any other place, things happen, and my point being it can happen here, in my front yard, no sense in all the "boycott threats" and stuff like that.  Trust me, I totally believe Natalee will return safely, how, when, where, I don't have those answers, but, im not gonna trash Aruba trying to get them, either!

That's wishfull thinking. Those guys wouldn't be sweating it out in prison unless they knew that Natalee was dead. It wouldn't make any sense. Rolling Eyes
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: June 21, 2005, 05:14:46 PM »

Nothing new here, just basically a recap. Nothing here about the "suicide" attempt...though there is clarification on the Holloway "lawsuit" - which appears to be more of a petition and reclassification of their status, similar to what the young man from the Neatherlands was describing this mgn.
---------------------------------------------------

Texas team to aid Aruba search

Tuesday, June 21, 2005; Posted: 12:25 p.m. EDT (16:25 GMT)
 Aruba
 Alabama
 Crime, Law and Justice
 ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- A search-and-rescue organization from Texas is expected to arrive in Aruba late Tuesday to help look for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teen who has been missing for more than three weeks.

Her uncle, Paul Reynolds, had sought the group's help, said Tim Miller, director and founder of Texas EquuSearch. The name reflects the group's use of horses to search for missing people.

The 17 members will consist of several former and current law enforcement officers. They will bring three search dogs and side-scan sonar equipment, Miller said, and are committed to spending at least five days there.

The trip will be paid for by donations, said Miller, who founded the organization in memory of his daughter Laura, who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984.

Meanwhile, Holloway's family has hired a local attorney, Vinda de Sousa, who said Tuesday she has filed a letter under Aruban law that will allow the teen's family to join the prosecution case as the victimized party.

De Sousa said the move will give the family greater access to information gathered in the investigation. Nonetheless, she described information-sharing between police, prosecutor and Holloway's family as "good."

Four people are being detained in the case. Brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, ages 21 and 18 respectively, were moved from local police custody to the island's jail Tuesday, Police Commissioner Jan Van Der Straten told CNN.

Their friend Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, will be moved to the jail later in the day.

Their transfer is considered customary after 10 days in local police custody, Van Der Straten said.

The commissioner said the suspects were held in separate facilities in the capital to ensure they would not communicate with each other and will be housed separately at the island jail.

The three young men were the last to be seen with Holloway, when she left a nightclub early May 30, authorities said.

Defense attorneys for Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoes have said their clients maintain they are not guilty.

A fourth person, 26-year-old Steve Croes, was arrested Friday and, like the other three suspects, faces murder and kidnapping accusations, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said.

Like the other three suspects, the party boat DJ has not been formally charged, said prosecution spokeswoman Mariaine Croes, who bears no relation to him.

Van Der Straten has said Steve Croes' arrest came after one of the three young men named him. Croes works on a boat that docks about 1,000 feet (300 meters) from the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: June 21, 2005, 05:15:59 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "lee"
alabama ....it can happen ANYWHERE...at ANYTIME....

but as a parent...as are you.....you know there are unsafe areas, and then there are UNSAFE areas......

eg:.......your 10 yro  going to Chuck E Cheese with his friends for a party....

OR

your 10 yro going to the  mall at 8pm at night to "hang out"....

can't agree more, but, not gonna bash Aruba for it, nor any other place, things happen, and my point being it can happen here, in my front yard, no sense in all the "boycott threats" and stuff like that.  Trust me, I totally believe Natalee will return safely, how, when, where, I don't have those answers, but, im not gonna trash Aruba trying to get them, either!

That's wishfull thinking. Those guys wouldn't be sweating it out in prison unless they knew that Natalee was dead. It wouldn't make any sense. Rolling Eyes

Well, they may know that, but we don't, and until we are told otherwise, there is always HOPE!  Very Happy

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: June 21, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

Thanks, Gaijin!!

monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: June 21, 2005, 05:16:08 PM »

Greta and BHT went to meet the Van Der Sloots today, where they were invited in for an interview.  The result of the meeting is a 90-minute interview that will be broadcast on Greta's show tonight, 10pm Eastern.

According to Fox, one bit of news from that tape is that Natalee Holloway's mother thinks Natalee was at that house at 3 o'clock in the morning, when she went missing.

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 21, 2005, 05:16:56 PM »

Why did Joran's father pick him up at the MacDonald's at three o'clock, when the brothers who had a car were also there that night??

The story has changed so many times, what part of any the story is true? First to the light house and then HI. Then left off at the Marriott. Mc Donalds??? What story will they make up yet.

Red, I agree. Another poster asked the question about details of this "McDonalds" story and I was saying I don't buy the story. I keep thinking next I am going to logon and read that Natalee was abducted by aliens.

I just heard Geraldo reporting that Natalee was delivered safe and sound on some mountain with about 4400 other alien abductees.

Back.. oh NO I was Geraldo's (I call him rico suave lmao) name :::cringe:::

Yes, the stories have changed but you have to wonder if they are just that, stories. They aren't allowed to let out anything, so I think it more probable that they are, stories leaked? Any thoughts?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: June 21, 2005, 05:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hasibokos.com has received information that the police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated

What is strange about this case I think is; Why if he`s killed in his house they have brought him to another place (cemetery)? Looks to me that is some sort of 'statement' by the killer(s).

I always thought that cemetarys were for dead people too. Laughing
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: June 21, 2005, 05:18:10 PM »

Red,

I know it's chit chat  Wink but did you see the commerical with office monkeys I had everyone in tears over?
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: June 21, 2005, 05:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Fox reporting that Greta, Natalee's mom, and VDSloot's parents went for 90 min. today at VS's home.  Beth Holloway  thinks Natalee was at VDS house at 3:00 that am.

that is interesting....  i wonder if she knows that and just says she "thinks" it.  i wonder what on earth tipped her off to "think" that?

If Joran and Natalee were at VDS house that night at 3.00 am, I'll bet the forensic experts would have found a lot of evidence overthere..
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 21, 2005, 05:19:32 PM »

what my mind always goes back to is the so-called "Golden Hour". This is the first hour within an interrogation in which a high percentage of criminals confess. When you miss that window of opportunity, the precentages go WAY down...and I don't even have facts on what they would be 3 weeks later.
I just feel that since that golden hour was not used, and especially since we are talking about guys who should have cracked very easily, there may never ever be a confession...and no proof found...and therefore, no case to prosecute.

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: June 21, 2005, 05:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "Just me"

If Joran and Natalee were at VDS house that night at 3.00 am, I'll bet the forensic experts would have found a lot of evidence overthere..

They sure would have if they had searched the house on May 30th.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: June 21, 2005, 05:20:28 PM »

i recall she did go.  did joren?  did they meet there?  don't see her.  mostly arubanos.  could be some MB chicks in the last frame page 2.  

do,
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Did she attend the Soul Beach Festival?  Reason, the security guard unifom matches the description of the 3 suspect initially..

Also Amy Bradley dissapearance there were some local? musicians that came on board and performed, also invited Amy to visit CnC she declined.
Is there a connection? Who are these musicians?  Can they go and come toe the island freely?

Here's some pictures from the Soul Beach Festival.  Can anybody spot any familiar faces in the crowd?  There are two pages of pictures from the beach party.  On this same website, there are pictures of the girl's birthday party that includes pictures of Joran and his friends.  I didn't check out any of the other collections of pictures on this site yet.  

http://album.pancayente.com/thumbnails.php?album=22
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: June 21, 2005, 05:21:18 PM »

what my mind always goes back to is the so-called "Golden Hour". This is the first hour within an interrogation in which a high percentage of criminals confess. When you miss that window of opportunity, the precentages go WAY down...and I don't even have facts on what they would be 3 weeks later.
I just feel that since that golden hour was not used, and especially since we are talking about guys who should have cracked very easily, there may never ever be a confession...and no proof found...and therefore, no case to prosecute.

That's what I'm afraid of.  If these boys think there's a real good chance her body won't be found (because Nat's in the ocean), then why confess.  No body - No crime?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
wismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: June 21, 2005, 05:21:19 PM »

Evening everyone, Didn't see this here yet but little boy in Utah was found
alive, a little dehydrated, hungry and wanting his Mom.  What a great
day for his family and all the searchers. Praying this happens for Natalee's
family soon. Razz
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: June 21, 2005, 05:21:29 PM »

You`re kidding..... Laughing
Now I know were your name is based on, lmao!!

inspector_detector wrote:

I always thought that cemetarys were for dead people too.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: June 21, 2005, 05:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "wismom"
Evening everyone, Didn't see this here yet but little boy in Utah was found
alive, a little dehydrated, hungry and wanting his Mom.  What a great
day for his family and all the searchers. Praying this happens for Natalee's
family soon. Razz

It's nice to have some good news.  I am so happy for the family.  I just wish we could get some good news about Natalee.

Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: June 21, 2005, 05:22:32 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

Back.. oh NO I was Geraldo's (I call him rico suave lmao) name :::cringe:::

Yes, the stories have changed but you have to wonder if they are just that, stories. They aren't allowed to let out anything, so I think it more probable that they are, stories leaked? Any thoughts?

They aren't alowed to let out anything, and normally we wouldn't find out anything, but I guess there are a lot of Aruban people who know more than we do, whereever they got their information.
The laywers weren't suppose to talk with other suspects, and one of them didn't just talk to a witness..but to a suspect, and that shouldn't be possible also when they are under dutch law.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: June 21, 2005, 05:23:01 PM »

the right thing to do with a girl you drugged and gang raped would be to take her home to sleep it off in your own bed.  

pdtth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.