March 18, 2024, 09:50:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364962 times)
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: June 21, 2005, 05:43:14 PM »

Nat at the house?   Leads to different scenario.  But what?
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: June 21, 2005, 05:43:44 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

now that is some breaking news!!!!   Shocked

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

That is some crazy stuff!  If true, how did Natalee get there??  If the brothers did, why would they change their story to say they dropped Jaron and Natalee off at the Marriott?  If they were going to finger Joran, why not tell the truth?  Or did Steve Croes or Paulus VDS drop them off??  Or maybe it's just speculation by Beth Twitty...
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: June 21, 2005, 05:43:56 PM »

ok, i am stupid, but what is a colombian necktie?  is it a hanging?  a decapitation?

and i am so sad to say that i've got to go.  i only hope i can check in tonight.

Be well, Bamajo.

thank you ma'am.
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: June 21, 2005, 05:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
made me leery of believing the LE line that this murder is unrelated to the case.

I find it hard to believe that a "crime of passion" scenario would be followed by toting the body to a cemetery

I'm still hoping someone will post some links to crime of passion incidents involving Colombian neckties.

This is where I might have missed something.  Although I am familiar with the concept of the Columbian necktie being used by traffickers as a warning, and I have seen much discussion of it about this partially decapitated man, I have never seen this actually stated.  Is the "Columbian necktie" aspect a fact, or a widely believed assumption?

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: June 21, 2005, 05:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"
Arubagirl, thanks so much for your updates!  And for being considerate of the new posters.  I have been lurking, and occasionally posting... but sometimes the thread moves so fast it is impossible for me to read everything, especially if I have to step away!  So I really, really appreciate your efforts to keep everyone in the loop.

And for the record I want to say this to you personally, like many of us here in America I am keenly embarrassed by the episodes of bravado and arrogance some have shown towards Aruba and its people.  Unfortunately I can't undo the hurts of others, but I can at least voice my opinion that I don't think these types of generalizations are fair.  FWIW.

I agree!! I have completely stopped following any other discussions. This seems to be the only one on the internet that is reasonable and not full of hate. On the main page this morning here, there was a guy saying that Aruba should be struck by a tsunami because of their wickedness. Sick.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: June 21, 2005, 05:44:49 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

That is some crazy stuff!  If true, how did Natalee get there??  If the brothers did, why would they change their story to say they dropped Jaron and Natalee off at the Marriott?  If they were going to finger Joran, why not tell the truth?  Or did Steve Croes or Paulus VDS drop them off??  Or maybe it's just speculation by Beth Twitty...

And, if Joran's house is within walking distance to the Marriott, then they were within walking distance back to the HI.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: June 21, 2005, 05:44:57 PM »

A colombian necktie is ; that they slit your throte and pull your tongue thru it i believe.

Sorry for the graphic text

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: June 21, 2005, 05:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I'm still hoping someone will post some links to crime of passion incidents involving Colombian neckties

I always thought that "colombian" neckties were related to the drugsscene
( I`ve heard that same thing mentioned in the O.J. case by Johnny Cochran) Embarassed

To keep there mouths shot as a warning of that the do colombian neckties.
And the article says 'Partially decapitated' .

This was a favorite technique of Pablo Escobar. Do a google search on his name and you will find all the Colombian neckties your little heart desires. Laughing
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: June 21, 2005, 05:45:37 PM »

That is because even if a few don't like it, they run off the hate filled trolls and the crazy ones here.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: June 21, 2005, 05:45:52 PM »

I always thought that "colombian" neckties were related to the drugsscene

I have mostly heard of them involving one sensitive, high-profit business interest or another, that is why I was hoping that someone could set me straight about this crime of passion, whose timing I'm sure is pure coincidence.

Speaking of which, is Sergio Gomez still missing?

And do we have a name on the second missing man yet, or have those stories vanished into the ether along with the car being tracked by Hubert Thiel? Oh, and the searcher who was chased away from a car containing a blonde female by a man with an axe?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: June 21, 2005, 05:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

Are you sure that this wans't just Beth saying she thought Natalee was at the VDS house that night?

NO...Mrs VDS confirmed it her mom is what FOX said. But of course they left us hanging until tonight

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: June 21, 2005, 05:46:29 PM »

Top said that Joran got a lie detector test today. They put some type of cream on his body and then electrodes.
They don't know the results. I guess this was just used for investigation.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: June 21, 2005, 05:46:31 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"

And, if Joran's house is within walking distance to the Marriott, then they were within walking distance back to the HI.

I believe one of our Aruban friends said it was about 4 miles.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: June 21, 2005, 05:47:02 PM »

if Natalee was there that sure messes up the timeline.  lets see c&c, lighthouse or was it Joran's place first?, marriot beach, joran's house while dad id at mcdonalds waiting for joran.  maybe paul is setting himself up to take joran's rap?  jeez, this does not look good but it will sure draw eyes to fox tonite.  we will all be superglued to the screen.  poor geraldo, scooped again.  I wonder if the v/d Ss have pictures of the visit or was it just as Joren said, when they dropped him off she was there briefly.  we really know nothing.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: June 21, 2005, 05:47:24 PM »

Well, since Joran left her sleeping on the beach - there can be only 1 answer: NATALEE IS A SLEEPWALKER! Laughing
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: June 21, 2005, 05:47:47 PM »

You could walk from the Marriott to Montanja if you wanted to, I guess. Just like you could walk fro NY to Miami, perhaps.  

It's one of hell of a walk though.

katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: June 21, 2005, 05:48:17 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

Are you sure that this wans't just Beth saying she thought Natalee was at the VDS house that night?

NO...Mrs VDS confirmed it her mom is what FOX said. But of course they left us hanging until tonight

You would think if they had confirmed information that fox would release it immediately. If this is true, it will be major information.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: June 21, 2005, 05:48:24 PM »

I'll be back in an hour or so.

KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: June 21, 2005, 05:48:44 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"

WTF  You are kidding.  Keep going I don't have cable.  

I was just about to thank you for the tv guide info.  Is it on now?

actually John Gibson started out right, then said it wrong. Beth told Greta outside of the Sloot home that her daughter was there at 3 am. The judge went on to say it as though mrs VDrS had told that to Beth, but he was wrong when he repeated it.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: June 21, 2005, 05:48:47 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

Well, since Joran left her sleeping on the beach - there can be only 1 anwer: NATALEE IS A SLEEPWALKER! Laughing

Holy Cow! Very Intriguing to say the least!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.