March 18, 2024, 09:20:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364958 times)
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: June 21, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Nat at the house?   Leads to different scenario.  But what?

I'm still in shock over this recent turn of events.  In an answer to your question, I'm dumbfounded.    Shocked

Doesn't mean its true!
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: June 21, 2005, 05:56:18 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

now that is some breaking news!!!!   Shocked

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

Are you sure that this wans't just Beth saying she thought Natalee was at the VDS house that night?

That was my understanding.  I've had Fox news on for about an hour, and I heard it to be that Greta and Nat's mom parked out front, and Mrs. HT told Greta "this is where Natalee was at 3:00 a.m.," but I didn't hear mention that Mrs. VDS said that.  Not saying the OP was wrong, but I didn't hear it.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 21, 2005, 05:56:33 PM »

yeah Cali...and no eye scratching...to some's amazement

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: June 21, 2005, 05:56:49 PM »

Then why would be try to do away with himself

Maybe............because he`s 'just' 17 years old , and although gambles and drinks does not mean you are an adult!

Maybe............because everybody puts the blame on him

Who knows?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1384 on: June 21, 2005, 05:57:02 PM »

Aren't there three Marriotts?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 21, 2005, 05:57:19 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
made me leery of believing the LE line that this murder is unrelated to the case.

I find it hard to believe that a "crime of passion" scenario would be followed by toting the body to a cemetery

I'm still hoping someone will post some links to crime of passion incidents involving Colombian neckties.

You've got my attention.  Shocked

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: June 21, 2005, 05:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
ArubaGirl wrote:

Top said that Joran got a lie detector test today. They put some type of cream on his body and then electrodes.
They don't know the results. I guess this was just used for investigation

If that proofs to be true, then I`m really surprised b/c as far as I know they never use a Polygraph in the Dutch system!!

So if it`s true then it looks like joran is willing to proove his innocence
especially since it is not used in the dutch legal system....

leaves me wondering now.. Rolling Eyes

I don't believe a polygraph is admissible in US courts either, but it is used as an aide in the investigation.  Hopefully the Aruba authorities are realizing that they do need help and are not too proud to get assistance from the FBI, even if it is a technique they don't normally use.  The entire world is looking at this case so it seems like would want the help.  IMHO, of course.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 21, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

i have a possible scenario, jdvs and natalee are at his house, drug thugs show up and take natalee ("something bad happened"), jdvs then calls deepak and satish and they spend the next couple of hours trying to get her back. the call from santa cruz or san lucia.....kinda makes the "what do you want me ta do?" statement from jdvs to ms twitty a little more pausible, the reason i think some else might have happened is there is a rash of SERIOUS crime going on.. these other people may know what has transpired and have been dispatched....

your thoughs>.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 21, 2005, 05:58:34 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

now that is some breaking news!!!!   Shocked

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

Are you sure that this wans't just Beth saying she thought Natalee was at the VDS house that night?

That was my understanding.  I've had Fox news on for about an hour, and I heard it to be that Greta and Nat's mom parked out front, and Mrs. HT told Greta "this is where Natalee was at 3:00 a.m.," but I didn't hear mention that Mrs. VDS said that.  Not saying the OP was wrong, but I didn't hear it.

well if that is what was said then somebody better go kick that FOX reporter. Because then he went on to talk to some guy in the studio and said "how is it that Greta is able to get info that investigators could not..."

Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: June 21, 2005, 05:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Just me"
Hasibokos.com has received information that the police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated

What is strange about this case I think is; Why if he`s killed in his house they have brought him to another place (cemetery)? Looks to me that is some sort of 'statement' by the killer(s).

Hannie, I think that is strange too..Like a warning for others who might be involved? I don't know the reason, but it is weird if you ask me

No kidding !!! Why the sudden murderous crime wave.

Another question. Was it ever followed up on about someone being drug off the beach, under protest , that night around 3  am ?
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: June 21, 2005, 05:58:57 PM »

Okay, I just rewound the Fox interview implying that Mrs. VDS stated that Natalee was there at 3 o'clock am.  John asks the guest the question about *Mrs. Holloway, Natalee's mother* and the the guest responds that this would make "the mother" a witness about "her son."  I think the guest misunderstood the question, and answered as if Mrs. Van der Sloot had said this instead of Beth Holloway-Twitty, who was the one to make the comment to GVS.

That's my understanding of what I saw, at least.   Confused

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: June 21, 2005, 05:59:22 PM »

Then why would be try to do away with himself

Maybe............because he`s 'just' 17 years old , and although gambles and drinks does not mean you are an adult!

Maybe............because everybody puts the blame on him

Who knows?

Here in America, the guilty ones always try and kill themselves or pretend to.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: June 21, 2005, 05:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "bamabelle11"
Yeah you know how they love to throw out those little hooks...now we have to wait! The photo of them together was kinda sad

pic of who?[/quote]

Mrh H and Mr VDS abnd Greta...them entering the VDS gate it appears

Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: June 21, 2005, 06:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
we will all be superglued to the screen.  poor geraldo, scooped again.  I wonder if the v/d Ss have pictures of the visit or was it just as Joren said, when they dropped him off she was there briefly.  we really know nothing.

And the Katie Couric special with the Runaway Bride is on tonight at 8:00, I think.  I have to move in less than a week, I'm not at all packed, and all I do is watch the news.  Thanks everyone, it's all your fault.   Wink
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: June 21, 2005, 06:01:53 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"
Okay, I just rewound the Fox interview implying that Mrs. VDS stated that Natalee was there at 3 o'clock am.  John asks the guest the question about *Mrs. Holloway, Natalee's mother* and the the guest responds that this would make "the mother" a witness about "her son."  I think the guest misunderstood the question, and answered as if Mrs. Van der Sloot had said this instead of Beth Holloway-Twitty, who was the one to make the comment to GVS.

yes exactly. I just looked at my DVR again
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: June 21, 2005, 06:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"

Ok Monkey...so you think that it was the guest who misunderstood? So you are thinking that Mrs. H is the one who THINKS Nat was at the VDS home and the guest SHOULD HAVE SAID, if that is true then Mrs. VDS would be a witness??
OK...so a BIG difference!
So...change the record, folks!

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: June 21, 2005, 06:02:41 PM »

we will all be superglued to the screen.  poor geraldo, scooped again.  I wonder if the v/d Ss have pictures of the visit or was it just as Joren said, when they dropped him off she was there briefly.  we really know nothing.

And the Katie Couric special with the Runaway Bride is on tonight at 8:00, I think.  I have to move in less than a week, I'm not at all packed, and all I do is watch the news.  Thanks everyone, it's all your fault.   Wink

Sorry, but that just does not interest me.  For whatever reason she felt she had to run away, she needs some help.  It's nice that her fiance is sticking by her side, but the girl has got some issues.  I hope she can find herself.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: June 21, 2005, 06:03:45 PM »

da wench wrote:

I don't believe a polygraph is admissible in US courts either, but it is used as an aide in the investigation. Hopefully the Aruba authorities are realizing that they do need help and are not too proud to get assistance from the FBI, even if it is a technique they don't normally use. The entire world is looking at this case so it seems like would want the help. IMHO, of course.

If it in fact is true, then it also making it clear the Aruban authorities are willing to do everyting that`s needed to find natalee, if they allow joran he takes a polygraph although it`s never used before.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 21, 2005, 06:03:58 PM »

Sorry, but that just does not interest me.  For whatever reason she felt she had to run away, she needs some help.  It's nice that her fiance is sticking by her side, but the girl has got some issues.  I hope she can find herself.

the runaway bride has crazy eyes and would most likely murder all her kids....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: June 21, 2005, 06:04:53 PM »

I saw something online along the lines that the runaway bride should take her butt and her book deal money over to Aruba to help! I think that was an excellent idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.