March 19, 2024, 12:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364988 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2005, 09:47:24 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Mornin' monkeys!!!!!! KNow anything good?

My 5 year old asked me "Why they are they called chicken fingers?" cause she said "Chickens don't have fingers"

I had no answer and realized that is very much like this case. I either feel like a 5 year old who just had a revelation that told me something else I really didn't know the answer to.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:12 AM »

Just heard on Fox a few minutes ago it was the 2 brothers who were sent to the prison.. sorry if this was mentioned already..also that Greta will be on tonight at 10
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:17 AM »

That news page is great.  Thanks for doing it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:23 AM »

i gotta get packed , im leaving on sat, and havent packed a thing yet, so i ll check back with you guys later.. good luck.. and keep your heads up! Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:26 AM »

The family has gotten thesearch team from Texas and there was a fund setup for them to help w/ the search....ok i know you guys are going to eat me for theis but here it goes:
do you really think that there is a big possibily that the arubans are going to donate a hell of alot after all the trashing thats been going on of their island and police forse??

UNDERSTAND i really dont want war w/ anyone its just a point I want to bring accores,,,frankly ive been kind of scared to post anything lately becuase yesterday there was a whole lot of attackign going on!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:26 AM »

I agree, re everyone remembering Aruba if they obstruct Nat's mom.  Ya know, after three weeks, most folks world wide are starting to ask the question, "Are the Aruban law enforcement officials just inept, or are they trying to kidd glove this case."  I know already that I will in all likelihood never visit that Island, just because of this case.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:27 AM »

Just heard on Fox a few minutes ago it was the 2 brothers who were sent to the prison.. sorry if this was mentioned already..also that Greta will be on tonight at 10
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:30 AM »

According to this report, Texas searchers only taking dogs and sonar equipment:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/062105_local_search.html
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2005, 09:48:46 AM »

You have to look past the gore to get the info.  Thats why I have to watch FOX to glean the crumbs of real info they put out among the trash.   Warning, watching FOX may be emotionally gory too.  

Judging from their statements the last couple of days the Twittys are on a big time spear campaign against the v/d Sloots.  "Jug" used name calling, obnoxious slimeball, he turns my stomach, etc, to refer to the father.  This is a technique of personalization and demonization typical of the Southern lynch mob mentality  Hang em first and then try to figure out if they did anything wrong.  It is distasteful and uncivilized.  The southern charm mask has fallen.  Their motives are beyond reproach but their methods are geting pretty crude.  The funny thing is they are trying to get Joran to speak by blasting him on a TV he is not watching.  What is the point?    They will not pressure the Dutch legal system.  Is this an indirect way of putting the heat on the cops.  Or is it just a sensational and empty appeal?
Bill8268
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2005, 09:49:09 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nitjus4fun"
'Also The NH family is filing a law suit..they want access to records with the evidence.'

Has the family hired an Attorney in Aruba for law suits and such. Just wonder what legal system they file with. I wouldn't think a lawsuit would do much good when fighting with goverment procedures in another country.

About the law suit.. that was flashing at the bottom of the screen as the Uncle was speaking. He said this team from texas may even have different kinds of tools to use in a search then what the investigators in Aruba do..that its possible.

I believe they also have side scan sonar which is a very good device for searching underwater.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2005, 09:49:54 AM »

Yeah i just read on riehlworld that their new story is joran left her on the beach when she became hysterical then deepak dropped off joran and satish and then went back to the beach where he was unable to find natalee.and the father of joran is sayin that he picked up joran at 3am.............. HIGHLY UNLIKELY......... and cant believe the father is just going with this...............Wow..this is really "Family suicide" for them if they dont get out of this!  This family will have to move

Kelly
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2005, 09:49:57 AM »

How does someone with "modest" means afford to attend the International School?  I was surprised that one of the Kalpoe bros was a classmate of Joran's.  That was according to the report on Fox last night.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2005, 09:50:55 AM »

k guys  i am going 2 work b4 it is no longer an option!!
see u later! Wink

peace to all
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2005, 09:51:46 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
I agree, re everyone remembering Aruba if they obstruct Nat's mom.  Ya know, after three weeks, most folks world wide are starting to ask the question, "Are the Aruban law enforcement officials just inept, or are they trying to kidd glove this case."  I know already that I will in all likelihood never visit that Island, just because of this case.

well you knwo ir espect your opinion and everythign but since when were crimes solved so quickly in the US? I mean there are cases that ahve gone on for years......I mean how do we not know shes alive? I mean if the US police is so competent where are all those missing children then? I mean come on do we really ahve to have those speculations?? how about chandra levy?1 whole year in W.D.C and that was w/ FBI and all the large enforcements....why cant this be the same thing???

Just my opinion

jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:19 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
You have to look past the gore to get the info.  Thats why I have to watch FOX to glean the crumbs of real info they put out among the trash.   Warning, watching FOX may be emotionally gory too.  

Judging from their statements the last couple of days the Twittys are on a big time spear campaign against the v/d Sloots.  "Jug" used name calling, obnoxious slimeball, he turns my stomach, etc, to refer to the father.  This is a technique of personalization and demonization typical of the Southern lynch mob mentality  Hang em first and then try to figure out if they did anything wrong.  It is distasteful and uncivilized.  The southern charm mask has fallen.  Their motives are beyond reproach but their methods are geting pretty crude.  The funny thing is they are trying to get Joran to speak by blasting him on a TV he is not watching.  What is the point?    They will not pressure the Dutch legal system.  Is this an indirect way of putting the heat on the cops.  Or is it just a sensational and empty appeal?

Something bad happened to NH, and those three know information about it.  I cant believe you would criticize what the mom and dad are doing.  Where is my ignore button? Sad
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:33 AM »

american, We know that is why the trolls hurt although some keep saying they have the right to post.

We can have people here just to attack and then silence our good Aruban friends and the kids from Mountain brook, or we can get rid of the attackers and maybe have people here who just might know what they are talking about.

I opt for the second.

I wish people in Aruba would realize that is ONE little tiny radio station that is doing the boycott thing--and actually most of the United States does not even know that station exists.

It is like an ant hill compared to the entire country.

Most of America is seeing how incredibly beautiful the island is, and how warm and caring the people seem.

Yes, we get frustrated with the police, but we do that at home also.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:04 AM »

Can someone point me to an official way to donate, a website or address we can link to?

Paid time off has to be running out, they still have a mortgage and other bills in the states and they are spending unbudgeted money for things in a resort area. No matter how much is being given to them by holiday inn, delta etc. If the paid time off runs out things may get tight in a hurry.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:04 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
How does someone with "modest" means afford to attend the International School?  I was surprised that one of the Kalpoe bros was a classmate of Joran's.  That was according to the report on Fox last night.

No the Kalpoe bro.s was NOT a class mate! and JOran can afford it ebcause the mother is a teacher and they probably get a discount

PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:11 AM »

Thanks for the link on the update, LilOrphan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:58 AM »

iquito s makes valid points and they should be respected...now i really going..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.