March 18, 2024, 10:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364970 times)
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:05 AM »

Well they said that deepak and joran were classmates

Kelly
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:09 AM »

Through Caligirl's meticulous reseach have established on this site around 2 am today that that Deepak did not attend the international school but the local Dutch elite school, Colegiao Arubano which Satish also attends.  Arubans, is this true?

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
How does someone with "modest" means afford to attend the International School?  I was surprised that one of the Kalpoe bros was a classmate of Joran's.  That was according to the report on Fox last night.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:10 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
The family has gotten thesearch team from Texas and there was a fund setup for them to help w/ the search....ok i know you guys are going to eat me for theis but here it goes:
do you really think that there is a big possibily that the arubans are going to donate a hell of alot after all the trashing thats been going on of their island and police forse??

UNDERSTAND i really dont want war w/ anyone its just a point I want to bring accores,,,frankly ive been kind of scared to post anything lately becuase yesterday there was a whole lot of attackign going on!

At this point seriously I dont blame arubans for being pissed. There are always going to be trouble makers who come out of the woodwork for attention if nothing else. I for one appreciate what is being done. I also think alot of people are still misinformed about the way arubans law is so much different then what were used to. Were used to knowing as much as we can get our hands on, while there if too much is said the case can be thrown out. If more ppl were aware that it could be thrown out maybe we would be more understanding and patient.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:58 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
You have to look past the gore to get the info.  Thats why I have to watch FOX to glean the crumbs of real info they put out among the trash.   Warning, watching FOX may be emotionally gory too.  

Judging from their statements the last couple of days the Twittys are on a big time spear campaign against the v/d Sloots.  "Jug" used name calling, obnoxious slimeball, he turns my stomach, etc, to refer to the father.  This is a technique of personalization and demonization typical of the Southern lynch mob mentality  Hang em first and then try to figure out if they did anything wrong.  It is distasteful and uncivilized.  The southern charm mask has fallen.  Their motives are beyond reproach but their methods are geting pretty crude.  The funny thing is they are trying to get Joran to speak by blasting him on a TV he is not watching.  What is the point?    They will not pressure the Dutch legal system.  Is this an indirect way of putting the heat on the cops.  Or is it just a sensational and empty appeal?

Maybe it is just the truth!
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:18 AM »

Through Caligirl's meticulous reseach have established on this site around 2 am today that that Deepak did not attend the international school but the local Dutch elite school, Colegiao Arubano which Satish also attends.  Arubans, is this true?

How does someone with "modest" means afford to attend the International School?  I was surprised that one of the Kalpoe bros was a classmate of Joran's.  That was according to the report on Fox last night.

Yes that is true..they Attended Colegio Arubano ....its the highest school here that is public...you ahve to buy your books and teh yearly fee is next to nothing

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:19 AM »

duplicate
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:22 AM »

annd said that satish went to some other school, but that joran was classmates with deepak and that is why the guy said that out of the three, other than the brothers obvisouly bein close.that deepak and joran were close friends

Kelly
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2005, 09:56:25 AM »

The family has gotten thesearch team from Texas and there was a fund setup for them to help w/ the search

Morning, all.
Hey Aruba, how are you today?

Yes, I heard this while I was driving in to work this morning. The other statement made by the media, was that the parents of NH are preparing/organizing to file a suit because the government, after three
weeks, has kept them in the dark on what evidence they have against
the 4 suspects.

Which, thinking about that, does anyone think it's possible for extensions of Dutch territories, such as Aruba (I say this because of it's location), to set up a new law because of the vast majority of tourists? How possible would it be for the tourists to have licensed lawyers available to represent them under the laws where they claim citizenship?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2005, 09:56:37 AM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
I agree, re everyone remembering Aruba if they obstruct Nat's mom.  Ya know, after three weeks, most folks world wide are starting to ask the question, "Are the Aruban law enforcement officials just inept, or are they trying to kidd glove this case."  I know already that I will in all likelihood never visit that Island, just because of this case.

well you knwo ir espect your opinion and everythign but since when were crimes solved so quickly in the US? I mean there are cases that ahve gone on for years......I mean how do we not know shes alive? I mean if the US police is so competent where are all those missing children then? I mean come on do we really ahve to have those speculations?? how about chandra levy?1 whole year in W.D.C and that was w/ FBI and all the large enforcements....why cant this be the same thing???

Just my opinion

American in Aruba -- please don't respond to these digs. You must know by now that the majority of the people here are very grateful for the info you have provided. If you can find the patience, just ignore these posts. They are mean spirited and small minded and not worth your time.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2005, 09:57:14 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Thanks for the link on the update, LilOrphan

Anytime.  Did you read it at Riehl or another source? And is Riehl widely disregarded as a good site now?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2005, 09:57:17 AM »

Morning pairofdivers..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2005, 09:57:47 AM »

Morning pairofdivers..
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2005, 09:58:12 AM »

You have to look past the gore to get the info.  Thats why I have to watch FOX to glean the crumbs of real info they put out among the trash.   Warning, watching FOX may be emotionally gory too.  

Judging from their statements the last couple of days the Twittys are on a big time spear campaign against the v/d Sloots.  "Jug" used name calling, obnoxious slimeball, he turns my stomach, etc, to refer to the father.  This is a technique of personalization and demonization typical of the Southern lynch mob mentality  Hang em first and then try to figure out if they did anything wrong.  It is distasteful and uncivilized.  The southern charm mask has fallen.  Their motives are beyond reproach but their methods are geting pretty crude.  The funny thing is they are trying to get Joran to speak by blasting him on a TV he is not watching.  What is the point?    They will not pressure the Dutch legal system.  Is this an indirect way of putting the heat on the cops.  Or is it just a sensational and empty appeal?

just my humble opinion, but i don't agree with the "lynch mob" mentality accusation.  i think he is a man and a father (albeit a "step") who loves this little girl, sees his wife (whom i'm sure he loves very much) in turmoil/hell, and is frustrated with the arubian LE and is desperate to get Natalee back and just wants to this thing to end.

also, i believe although i cannot prove it, but i do believe "hangings" were first introduced in the west, not the south.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2005, 09:58:19 AM »

because  Americans have a very short attention span and they can be stirred up easily to go in with the troops on any pretense.  We are good at  dishing it out but they can't take it.  

Quote from: "jagz2u"
I agree, re everyone remembering Aruba if they obstruct Nat's mom.  Ya know, after three weeks, most folks world wide are starting to ask the question, "Are the Aruban law enforcement officials just inept, or are they trying to kidd glove this case."  I know already that I will in all likelihood never visit that Island, just because of this case.

well you knwo ir espect your opinion and everythign but since when were crimes solved so quickly in the US? I mean there are cases that ahve gone on for years......I mean how do we not know shes alive? I mean if the US police is so competent where are all those missing children then? I mean come on do we really ahve to have those speculations?? how about chandra levy?1 whole year in W.D.C and that was w/ FBI and all the large enforcements....why cant this be the same thing???

Just my opinion
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2005, 09:58:32 AM »

Judging from their statements the last couple of days the Twittys are on a big time spear campaign against the v/d Sloots.  "Jug" used name calling, obnoxious slimeball, he turns my stomach, etc, to refer to the father.  This is a technique of personalization and demonization typical of the Southern lynch mob mentality  Hang em first and then try to figure out if they did anything wrong.  It is distasteful and uncivilized.  The southern charm mask has fallen.  Their motives are beyond reproach but their methods are geting pretty crude.

Ouch!

Good grief, this family has been to hell and back...cut them some slack.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2005, 09:58:33 AM »

No the Kalpoe bro.s was NOT a class mate! and JOran can afford it ebcause the mother is a teacher and they probably get a discount

AIA, yes I had supposed that about Joran and his tuition.  The attorney ( who showed Greta around) last night was asked the question about schools for the Kalpoe bros and his response was that one of the bros attended the local HS and the other had been at the International school.  This why I was surprised.  I guess I was just curious.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2005, 09:59:05 AM »

AMericaninaruba- i know you live there so i am not tryin to tell you are wrong, just what that guy said that greta interviewed last night...while they walked around to all the houses of the suspects! Laughing

Kelly
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2005, 09:59:53 AM »

HELP! Im sorry I have multiple posts.. I get that d~bug thing.. didnt happen to me until now.. what do I do when that happens?? Sorry!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2005, 10:00:48 AM »

iquitos, I usually agree with all you say, but that lynch mob comment was a little much.

The family has had three weeks to wait for the father of Joran to act like a gentleman.  I suspect if he called him a slimeball it is because that is exactly what he believes he is.

I don't put it all down to cultural reserve.  Surely Aruba has a touch of the mi casa es su case hospitality found in Hispanic cultures, even with the dutch influence.

Father should have been out helping organize searches, calling on the family daily to see what he could do to help.

If my son was the last to see a girl alive, and he was innocent and I believed he was innocent, then that is what I would be doing.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2005, 10:01:06 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
AMericaninaruba- i know you live there so i am not tryin to tell you are wrong, just what that guy said that greta interviewed last night...while they walked around to all the houses of the suspects! Laughing

He was a reporter for Diario, right?  Most important piece of info he let slip was that Joran contacted Croes" probably at Deepak's suggestion.  Not sure if it's 100 percent certain but that goes with theories that the cell phone records led to Croes, not the boys statements. Anyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.