March 18, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364975 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:30 AM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Good morning, Monkeys.  Okay, I turned off the TV and computer after watching Greta (and Dash - Great job, hon).  Are there any new develoments/confirmations???  Was there really a suicide attempt?  Another arrest?  Anything at all????

Morning wench..  A search and resuse team will be arriving in Aruba tonight.. they are from Texas.. 17 searchers and 3 dogs..bringing high tech sonar equipment also. I hard this all this morning on FOX.. and as the day goes.. FOX been updating all day!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:37 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Okay, I turned off the TV and computer after watching Greta (and Dash - Great job, hon).  Are there any new develoments/confirmations???  Was there really a suicide attempt?  Another arrest?  Anything at all????

1.  New developments/confirmations = NO
2.  Suicide attempt = Nothing confirmed, only reported by one aruban paper
3.  Another arrest - something about arresting someone with the initial "A" unconfirmed.

Nothing really confirmed new that I am aware of but I may have missed something.  Very Happy
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

and that the murderer can be considered sane when he killed her.

you are quite knowledgeable.. i have a question.. what if the gang of three are on drugs at the time of death..would those be mitigating circumstances?

i've thought about that rob.  what if (and i believe that they all were) one of the reasons the stories are so muddled and varied is that night they were all under the influence of something, alcohol, drugs, etc. and those 3 don't really remember the sequence of events.  and on top of that, joran may have blocked out exactly what happened?  it is possible for him to do that.  could be another reason why there has been no true confession.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2005, 12:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
The animals must be accompanied by a U.S. Origin Health Certificate issued by a veterinarian authorized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and endorsed by a Veterinary Services (VS) veterinarian. The certificate shall contain the name and address of the consignor and the consignee, and complete identification of the animals to be exported. Additional certification shall include: CERTIFICATION STATEMENTS1. The United States is free from contagious ovine pleuropneumonia (Mycoplasma mycoides), East coast fever, foot-and-mouth disease, heartwater, louping ill, Nairobi disease, peste des petits ruminants, rinderpest and sheep pox. 2. The animal(s) was (were) born and raised in the United States or were resident for not less than 90 days. 3. In the herd of origin no animal(s) with clinical signs of ovine progressive pneumonia (OPP, Maedi-Visna) or scrapie has (have) been detected during the past 3 years. No goat from a herd of inferior health status was introduced into this (these) herd(s) during this period. 4. The animal(s) is (are) in good health, physically sound and free from clinical signs of infectious disease including freedom from any symptoms of caseous lymphadenitis, ovine progressive pneumonia (OPP, Maedi-Visna), and scrapie. 5. The animal or the animals as a group were isolated under official supervision fromother (groups of) animals, and they remained so for not less than 21 days prior to the date of export. Each animal has been identified with official eartag, breed, sex, and age.6. The animals were treated on , which is within 48 hours prior to shipment, with , a product that provides broad spectrum coverage against internal parasites and is considered to be ovicidal and larvacidal. They were also treated at the same time with _________________________ _____________________, a product approved for use against external parasites. There have been no cases of resistance to these products. 7. The animals have been vaccinated within 6 months prior to exportation against hemorrhagic septicemia, Clostridium septicum, Clostridium chauvoei and leptospirosis with a 5-way vaccine for Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. pomona, and L. icterohaemorrhagiae.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2
8. The farms of origin are participants of the National Scrapie Eradication Program. In the farms of origin no case of scrapie has been diagnosed in the last 3 years. The animals are not scrapie-positive nor have they been exposed to scrapie, nor have they ever been in an infected flock, source flock, or trace flock nor are they the progeny, parent, or sibling of any scrapie-positive animal. TEST REQUIREMENTSAll animals must be tested with negative results as prescribed below within 30 days prior to export. The same tests may be repeated in Aruba. All test results to qualify the animals must be included.1. Tuberculosis: Intradermal caudal fold test using PPD tuberculin. 2. Brucellosis: Plate or tube agglutination test at a 1:50 dilution. 3. Bluetongue: One test AGID (Agar-gel immunodiffusion) test or ELISA. Animals that test positive may be further tested by either PCR or virus isolation conducted at the National Veterinary Services Laboratories. A negative PCR or virus isolation test will override a positive ELISA or AGID and animals will be released based on these negative results. 4. OPP/Maedi-Visna: One AGID test. EMBARKATION STATEMENTS At the port of embarkation, a VS port veterinarian shall attach to the Origin Health Certificate and the original laboratory test results, the Certificate of Inspection of Export Animals (VS Form 17-37) showing: 1. The name and address of the consignor. 2. The name and address of the consignee. 3. The number, sex and types of animals to be shipped. 4. A statement that the animals have been given a careful veterinary inspection at the port of embarkation and were found free from evidence of communicable disease, tumors, fresh wounds or wounds in the process of healing, or ectoparasites within 24 hours of exportation. OTHER  INFORMATION

1. In order to import live animals into Aruba, the consignee must have the Health Certificate and/or related test results approved by the Director of the Veterinary Service of Aruba before the animals are shipped to Aruba.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3
2. The U.S. Origin Health Certificate is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance although this can be extended to 45 days if the animals have remained healthy and in isolation from other animals and the accredited veterinarian so certifies. 3. No animal, semen, fertilized ova, products, or equipments other than those listed on the import permit may be included in the shipment. 4. The animals must not transit any country under animal health quarantine in route to Aruba. In case of extreme necessity, it is indispensable to have a special permit from the Director of Veterinary Services of Aruba.

All of these things have more than likely been taken care of at first mention of going there and I am sure all the animals (if any) to arrive have their passports and microchips up to date. If you take a peek at their website you will see they travel quite a bit including to Asia to help in the search and rescue of the Tsunami victims. I have been traveling with my pets to Europe for about 15 yrs. and I do the same. Pretty much the rule of thumb these days. They are only bring dogs this time but the same rules apply.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2005, 12:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I have got a question maybe someone can answer regarding the Texas Equine S&R.

How are the horse transported?

Is the plane made up like a stock trailer?

Do the horses need to be preped before a flight? Change in feed or water? Sedated?

Does a vet go with the group?

How many horses are going?

Just wondering. I've got animals & know the kinds of stuff you can into moving them. God Bless Texas.
Thanks! Smile

I don't think they are taking horses, they are taking dogs and sonar equipment.

Thanks! I didn't  know. I just assumed it was horses. Smile

IF they are taking horses, they would likely be transported by plane, although that's very expensive.

The plane has individual tie areas, not like a stock trailer, more like a slant or straight-load horse trailer with partitions between horses.

Nervous horses may need a mild sedative, but if they're calm and used to it, maybe not. Usually horses are fed lightly (hay only, no grain) before being transported, with hay being offered in transit. Some like to oil the horses to prevent colic.

If there is lots of cactus and prickly brush, I don't know if horses are the best way to search these areas.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2005, 12:01:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Morning wench..  A search and resuse team will be arriving in Aruba tonight.. they are from Texas.. 17 searchers and 3 dogs..bringing high tech sonar equipment also. I hard this all this morning on FOX.. and as the day goes.. FOX been updating all day!

Thank you, Angie...and bless you for your involvement in the 911 nightmare, btw.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2005, 12:02:48 PM »

CancunMole, okay, if we go back to the original story and say that none of them have changed their stories from the original (since we don't have proof fact that they have) then they are still proven liars by video of the entrance that night and the other MB students being at the pool.  So we are still back at square one with 3 boys being the last ones seen with her and lying about what they did with her.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2005, 12:03:58 PM »

Thank you, Angie...and bless you for your involvement in the 911 nightmare, btw.

Thank you wench.. and what a nightmare..! I guess  I am a caring person..and I wish as we all do there is something we can do for the NH family and friends..  I know they are in all of our prayers!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2005, 12:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "icey"
>>>I have also heard that some have said the boys have changed their statement yet, again - suggesting that Natalee was left alone at the beach after becoming hysterical at the beach near the Marriot. If true, this version of a statement suggests that the elder Kalpoe, Deepak, dropped off both Joran and Satish before returning to the beach, where he was reportedly unable to find Natalee Holloway. (This more-or-less supports CaliGirl's theory)<<<<<

If this is the "current story", it's just as bad as the others...  Why was she "hysterical"? Could it be because you raped her and/or drugged her up? You mean you did'nt call the police to help this "hysterical" girl??  You just walked away from her at what 2am???  

If it's true that the story has changed again, I think it will further prove to a judge that something is wrong here.  Too many lies, as documented by the suspects and the father.

icey

None of this really makes sense with what we know to be true already.  We know she was with these 3.  We know they lied about this Holiday Inn story from the beginning (Joran actually going there and showing the exact spot where they dropped her off).  We know they lied about the security guards.  We know now that they have all started pointing fingers at each other as to who was the last one with her until Joran finally (supposedly) admits that he was the last one with her but left her sleeping on the beach.  None of it makes sense and none of the stories even add up.  I still believe at least Joran and Deepak, have my doubts about Satish, are completely involved in this entire mess.  BUT, that is only my opinion and I am certainly not an expert in this case... Laughing

How do we know that they have changed their story? Not one thing has been published by the Investigative team nor can it be by Dutch Law. The only story changes we know about are rumors and hearsay. [/b]

As always Cancun, I have to agree with you!  Wink

Hello everyone (((Hugs)))

BTW..only the Deepak have some mastmindedness is in my theory. lol Other than that..no..not my theory.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2005, 12:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Perhaps someone who's really fast with their fingers can re-post the link to the equine search group.  I read some of their site this morning and it answers many of the questions that have arisen in the last 15 minutes.  Thanks.

Peaches--here you go http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Jennifer
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2005, 12:06:08 PM »

i dont know, but these guys just dont look like hardcore drug users too me, i.e. addicts.... i do however think they would drug someone....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2005, 12:06:21 PM »

I hate feeling so helpless.  I think about Natalee's family all the time and wish there was something I could do.  I just hope that all of our prayers and feelings of hope are felt by them.

Thank you wench.. and what a nightmare..! I guess  I am a caring person..and I wish as we all do there is something we can do for the NH family and friends..  I know they are in all of our prayers!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2005, 12:06:29 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Perhaps someone who's really fast with their fingers can re-post the link to the equine search group.  I read some of their site this morning and it answers many of the questions that have arisen in the last 15 minutes.  Thanks.

http://www.texasequusearch.org
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2005, 12:07:19 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
CancunMole, okay, if we go back to the original story and say that none of them have changed their stories from the original (since we don't have proof fact that they have) then they are still proven liars by video of the entrance that night and the other MB students being at the pool.  So we are still back at square one with 3 boys being the last ones seen with her and lying about what they did with her.

Early on we heard the camera outside was down and only the lobby was up.  I would not put too much stock in the HI camera story.  If there were any.  The sneaky ones probably know where the are.  HI has liability issues in this too.  YOu are right however that the little scene would have been noticed if they dropped at the front door, not so if they dropped her at the front gate.  And we have the story of the guy who say two guys forcing a woman kicking and screaming into a car in front of HI.  We jsut don't know much.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2005, 12:08:01 PM »

Hi Cali  Very Happy

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2005, 12:08:03 PM »

Speaking of legal experts, has anyone heard if they clarified whether or not prisoners are allowed to speak to each other and if the claims of the jailhouse talk with one of the brothers really happened?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: June 21, 2005, 12:09:30 PM »

Hi Cali..  Smile
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2005, 12:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
first degree murder in the us is premediated....not an accident , wonder if that is the same..?

That's why I hate newsscrolls, they just confuse everbody. It's indeed two counts. Premeditated murder and manslaughter.

In the first count, the DA (Officier van Justitie) has to prove that the death of miss Holloway, if she is indeed found dead, was not an accident but deliberatly caused by someone and that the murderer can be considered sane when he killed her.

In the second count (like murder 2) this case will be treated as manslaughter under influence of drugs/alcohol

The difference for the suspect is that the sentences for manslaughter tend to be lower. The same as in the US.

you are quite knowledgeable.. i have a question.. what if the gang of three are on drugs at the time of death..would those be mitigating circumstances?

Yes it can be, if miss Holloways death was accidental (overdose/fall etc.)

But, like always, it's the severity of the case that determens the demands of punishment that are being made by the DA and maybe the ruling of the court.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2005, 12:11:28 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Speaking of legal experts, has anyone heard if they clarified whether or not prisoners are allowed to speak to each other and if the claims of the jailhouse talk with one of the brothers really happened?

See news article case update from Amigoe reposted earlier today.  They say it is not allowed and that they are taking precautions.   Maybe they allowed it earlier so they could monitor it.  Gerben?
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2005, 12:12:59 PM »

i dont know, but these guys just dont look like hardcore drug users too me, i.e. addicts.... i do however think they would drug someone....

I don't think hardcore--but u never know.  I knew people and saw it at clubs in the U.S-using ectasy--they don't look like hardcore drug users--but get them out clubbin-different story.

Another point-my cousin was known to be a straight A student, had a full ride scholarship to a college--got married had two kids...he did go through very rough times in life.  But the result of this--he was murdered--we still don't know who or why--BUT we did find out he was a user and dealer of ectasy--

Can't judge a book by its' cover.....

Jennifer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.