March 19, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365003 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2005, 01:01:05 PM »

ROB:  THIS IS FROM TODAY'S FM95.1 RADIO REPORT THAT HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH GRIEF IN THE PAST.  THERE WAS A LOT MORE TODAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO PUT IT UP.  IN SUM, THEY ARE PISSED AT HOLLOWAY ATTITUDE AND DON'T APPRECIATE THE PRESSURE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.  

Quote from: "Rob"
REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE.  

not to question your integrity, but i have nt heard that... that s new...
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 21, 2005, 01:01:06 PM »

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "iquitos"
-IF THEY WERE WAITING FOR HER AND SHE DID NOT SHOW, WHAT DID THEY DO ABOUT IT?  SOMEBODY SAID IT WAS NORMAL THAT SHE DID NOT SLEEP IN HER ROOM AND THAT ROOMIES JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS SLEEPING IN ANOTHER ROOM, WHILE OTHERS WERE WAITING FOR HER IN THE LOBBY?  

-ARUBA RADIO IS ON A JAG AGAINST THE "ARROGANCE" OF THE TWITTYS AGAIN.  SAY MR. TWITTY SHOULD BE QUESTIONED BY COPS FOR HIS HOSTILE ATTITUDE.  REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE.  THE TWITTYS HAVE STIRRED THE HIVE...  WILL IT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOLUTION OF THE CASE?   I WISH YOU WOULD ALL LISTEN TO THIS DAILY RADIO BROADCAST.

Yelp and I believe it will get much worse the longer this case continues-- We want Natalee back

The family did not start like that--it is the duration, stress, no result and frustration making them more irritable--IMO..

The log on to AOL---INVESTIGATION---there is an idea?????  That was one thing I was going to ask----since the guys were known for their sites and blogs--was Natalie ever involved in those too--maybe they communicated before hand via internet, even once.  Or if she just had her own blog/site--maybe it was noted she was going to Aruba and the guys saw it--since the guys were extremely involved in those..

Just my mind going...........

Jennifer
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2005, 01:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "veme"
 REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE. THE TWITTYS HAVE STIRRED THE HIVE...  WILL IT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOLUTION OF THE CASE?   I WISH YOU WOULD ALL LISTEN TO THIS DAILY RADIO BROADCAST.

What? Where did this come from? Does anyone know about this?

I signed into my daughters aol account a few minutes ago, does that prove that my daughter was on aol at that moment?

Unless you say that "she signed in on HER personal computer, that no other person has access to".. well, I don't think the above is proof of anything.

I sign on my kids account also to check and make sure they are behaving.. I have 2 kids.. 15 and 21.. the 21 got her own apt. now.. and 2 step kids ages 15 and 17.. NONE of the kids were allowed to have an account UNLESS my husband and I had their passwords!! A family member could be checking.. friends perhaps? I know my sons friends a few times have seen him type in his password and I had to change it several times.!!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2005, 01:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
I think the Arubians are misinterpreting Mr. Twitty's "arrogance."  He is totally frustrated by the lack of information, hence the hiring of an attorney to help them get info.

I agree, Sarah, and I think a lie detector would be a waste of time, but if it would calm some people down (apparently some think this is a big scam), then I don't see why they wouldn't do it.  They have nothing to hide and everything to gain.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2005, 01:03:02 PM »

yeah i am sure that someone, parents or police, checked into her account to see if there was anything that could be used in the investigation.

Kelly
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2005, 01:03:10 PM »

CNN is saying they will be reporting on why Croes is being held this hour.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »

also, i'm not very computer savvy, but could AOL verify the IP address from whence the check in to Natalee's account came?  trace it back to the person who checked it?

as far as wanting jug holloway to take a lie detector test, are arubans inferring that he had something to do with her disappearance?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2005, 01:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
 REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE. THE TWITTYS HAVE STIRRED THE HIVE...  WILL IT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOLUTION OF THE CASE?   I WISH YOU WOULD ALL LISTEN TO THIS DAILY RADIO BROADCAST.

I signed into my daughters aol account a few minutes ago, does that prove that my daughter was on aol at that moment?

Unless you say that "she signed in on HER personal computer, that no other person has access to".. well, I don't think the above is proof of anything.

Same here.  I want to be able to check up on my kids so I have all of their passwords.  I think that is pretty common.

I sign on my kids account also to check and make sure they are behaving.. I have 2 kids.. 15 and 21.. the 21 got her own apt. now.. and 2 step kids ages 15 and 17.. NONE of the kids were allowed to have an account UNLESS my husband and I had their passwords!! A family member could be checking.. friends perhaps? I know my sons friends a few times have seen him type in his password and I had to change it several times.!!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2005, 01:03:36 PM »

ROB:  THIS IS FROM TODAY'S FM95.1 RADIO REPORT THAT HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH GRIEF IN THE PAST.  THERE WAS A LOT MORE TODAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO PUT IT UP.  IN SUM, THEY ARE PISSED AT HOLLOWAY ATTITUDE AND DON'T APPRECIATE THE PRESSURE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.  

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2005, 01:04:28 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
CNN is saying they will be reporting on why Croes is being held this hour.

Did I hear on the news correctly last night that Croes is being held 8 days but will probably be released in the next day or two??

CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Kelly"
yeah i didnt hear anything about them waiting for her, because dash said that they didnt assume that anything was wrong or what not..even when she didnt show up for check in for plane, they thought she just slept in..it wasnt until they couldnt find her that morning that they went looking for her

Was their anyone else in NH room that noticed she wasnt in bed when they woke up?

ALl i heard wsa that everyone was assuming that she was with another group, in another room etc..and didnt think anything of it..when she was not there in the morning! SInce everyone was up late that night still hangin out, they didnt think anything of it

I am not a Nat basher by any means, but all of this is Dash' account only.  We have heard nothing from her actual roommates - and I think it's highly possible that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I want this young woman home too but you are right. Dash is the only one who has gone public, no one else.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:13 PM »

Excellent point.. also with AOL and other services they computer itself may have a "auto chain" to sign in when her computer in her room at home might be turned on.  I don't think it is too much to assume that she might have a personal computer in her own bedroom.  anyone could have turned it on.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:21 PM »

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Thanks for the information Iquitos.
billsfan960
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:28 PM »

Thanks to AmericaninAruba
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:28 PM »

Here's an example of misinformation:

http://mightythi.tripod.com/index.html
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:30 PM »

I agree, Sarah, and I think a lie detector would be a waste of time, but if it would calm some people down (apparently some think this is a big scam), then I don't see why they wouldn't do it.  They have nothing to hide and everything to gain.

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of!!!    The nerve!  Isn't this sort of like blaming the victim?  The family now having to take lie detector tests, which we were told over and over again a couple days ago (by those in Aruba, by the way) are not legal in their country?  

Just steaming....cannot believe this.  That poor family.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:58 PM »

Hello from KY -- slipping in here on lunch to check out the latest
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 21, 2005, 01:06:58 PM »

AMERICANINARUBA- You still there? Is that all they said on the radio? Its interesting that they said that the investigation took a "weird" turn.... You think they are directing a lot of attention on the father now?

Kelly
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: June 21, 2005, 01:07:12 PM »

anyone got an extra private jet? TXEquuSearch needs one for their equipment and dogs.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 21, 2005, 01:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
iquitos, do you think that  could be the FBI or aruban officials checking her email account?  

also, just curious, what does your name mean? (if it has meaning).

this would be the most likely answer..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.