March 19, 2024, 02:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365004 times)
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 21, 2005, 01:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "iquitos"
 REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE. [/i]
Thanks !  
I don't have kids at home any more & haven't a clue about what parents do these days.
Great thing about Monkeys is the huge cross section of people from around the world. Great way to stay informed. Wink

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 21, 2005, 01:13:14 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Y'all, by the time this is posted, someone else may have already addressed this.  

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch is on Fox News - he is NOT making a pitch for donations, BUT they are paying for ALL equipment they're renting - $50,000 to $70,000 to rent a plane for dogs and equipment ....

I have personally met and worked with this gentleman when he/our town was searching for an abducted 20 year old from here in 2002.  He is absolutely the best - completely professional and upstanding - just totally in control and knowledgable.

If anyone here would care to contribute PLEASE go to their website.  And, no I don't work for them - I am a teacher -

www.equusearch.com
that should be www.texasequusearch.org
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 21, 2005, 01:13:52 PM »

That is a shame Bendex, it isn't arrogance speaking, it is desperation. Don't you think if you lost a family member whether you were American or Aruban, you would do whatever you could do to find them. 3 weeks would seem like an eternity!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: June 21, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »

Quote from: "tmwsiy"
Quote from: "Rob"

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.

then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: June 21, 2005, 01:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
IF ANYONE HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO ASK THREE QUESTIONS TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT PRESUMING THAT HE IS GOING TO LIE WHAT WOULD YOUS ASK ?

WOW  thats a tough one.. Id have a million questions to ask.. but first it would be Where is Natalee...
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:04 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "bamajo"
also, i'm not very computer savvy, but could AOL verify the IP address from whence the check in to Natalee's account came?  trace it back to the person who checked it?

as far as wanting jug holloway to take a lie detector test, are arubans inferring that he had something to do with her disappearance?

No...they arejsut saying that in ANY investigation you always seem to check the persons backround (family, freinds, teachers, etc.) but they are negelecting to give nay of that info, and also that everytim ethe police comeup with that question they seem to cut them off....again this is all word on the street i cant guarantee everythign they tell me 100% again wemsut remember they are nto allow to release info on the case to the presss.....so.....

thank you, aia.  and i do believe someone has addressed this, but in the u.s. the family would've probably already taken a lie detector test at this time, the authorities have to rule out ALL suspects.  that includes family.  i'm sure if presented in the proper light, the holloway-twitty's would not mind taking a lie detectory test, if it were used as information to find their daughter.  i know i would - in a heartbeat!
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:19 PM »

IF ANYONE HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO ASK THREE QUESTIONS TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT PRESUMING THAT HE IS GOING TO LIE WHAT WOULD YOUS ASK ?

WOW  thats a tough one.. Id have a million questions to ask.. but first it would be Where is Natalee...

Second, why do u always wear the same shirt?
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:29 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Y'all, by the time this is posted, someone else may have already addressed this.  

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch is on Fox News - he is NOT making a pitch for donations, BUT they are paying for ALL equipment they're renting - $50,000 to $70,000 to rent a plane for dogs and equipment ....

I have personally met and worked with this gentleman when he/our town was searching for an abducted 20 year old from here in 2002.  He is absolutely the best - completely professional and upstanding - just totally in control and knowledgable.

If anyone here would care to contribute PLEASE go to their website.  And, no I don't work for them - I am a teacher -

www.equusearch.com
that should be www.texasequusearch.org

Do they take PayPal???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:36 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Rob, have you considered running for public office?

i say it the way it is.. id last about 2 seconds....thanx Very Happy

+++

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
which one is foriegn
iquitos if you know?

Mickey Jones is the one, he`s from Grenada, maybe that`s why he insisted on being interviewed in english when he was on.

Hi bendex.. Smile

thanx Hannie
there has not been much at all on the other gaurd.

peace to all
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:58 PM »

Special device is a voice analyser, not a polygraph.  This equipment is as sophisticated as the poly,  Detective believes she is alive but not on the island, and would like to question father, stepfather, mother..etc..
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:58 PM »

Hey guys - I just had a Eureka moment.

How many of us are on here every day?  

We say over and over we just want to find Natalee....can we put our money where our mouth is?  

What do you think - why don't we all donate $20 (or whatever you can afford - it all adds up) to the rescue group.  It's really easy - they have a phone number posted and everything.  

If we ALL did that, truly ALL of us, how much money do you think we could help them out with???

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 21, 2005, 01:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "Herkimer"

Second, why do u always wear the same shirt?

hahahaha that is a good one , BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT WOULD YOU ASK

Only the facts
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 21, 2005, 01:16:21 PM »

waitingtoknow,

thanks so much for the correction - at least, last night I posted the website correctly!  My excuse is that I'm typing so fast I messed up!  I'll edit that post so folks don't get confused!  Embarassed
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 21, 2005, 01:16:23 PM »

CNN reporting that Croes is being held because he told police he saw the boys drop off NH at the hotel. Since his story does not hold up, they are holding him to question why he told this story. Also reporting that both D & S are at the prison now with J going later today but Croes will stay at police station.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:01 PM »

I wonder if they've asked that question yet...lol.  My first quesetion would be "Who in the HELL do you think you are fooling here?????"

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "iquitos"
 REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE. [/i]
Thanks !  
I don't have kids at home any more & haven't a clue about what parents do these days.
Great thing about Monkeys is the huge cross section of people from around the world. Great way to stay informed. Wink

Nowadays you cant trust alot of people online when kids are involved.. I have a relative whos child was approached by a pediphile..even before that incident I have always told my kids they will give me their passwords.. and if NOT they dont use the computer..!! That way they dont have anything to hide. Only being safe!
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
OBVIOUSLY APPARENT AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!!!!!

Several people from Aruba keep posting in here day in and day out; this is despite the fact that sometimes they get blasted in here.
IMO, this is sooooooooo UNFAIR!
They obviously care, otherwise, they would not have returned after the first time they were beat up.
I'm personally taking this to mean that Aruba DOES CARE and DOES WANT to help.
Please be respectful to them. They deserve it. They translate news for us, and they make themselves available at all hours of the day and night to try and help.
How selfless and caring.
Thank you, Friends from Aruba!!!!!!!

I agree--a HUGE ((Hugs)) THANKS to our info givers from Aruba and the MBHS people who give us the inside too!!!!  Without a lot of this info given--we would all be basing things off of CNN, Fox--hours after it is released!

Jennifer
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
OBVIOUSLY APPARENT AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!!!!!

Several people from Aruba keep posting in here day in and day out; this is despite the fact that sometimes they get blasted in here.
IMO, this is sooooooooo UNFAIR!
They obviously care, otherwise, they would not have returned after the first time they were beat up.
I'm personally taking this to mean that Aruba DOES CARE and DOES WANT to help.
Please be respectful to them. They deserve it. They translate news for us, and they make themselves available at all hours of the day and night to try and help.
How selfless and caring.
Thank you, Friends from Aruba!!!!!!!

As hard as it may be for some to understand, people have the right to their opinion.  They have the right to be wrong and to express it in the manner they choose.   They have the right to be that way without everyone else telling them what to do and how to say it.  Best to ignore those you don't agree with.  Arguing with them, chastising them, merely prolongs the problem.

For every note saying something that others don't like, there is a note complaining about it.   Confused

Please people.   Think before you write.   Try to remember that you cannot control anothers behavior.   People have the right to be a$$holes. Recognize it and move on.

I'm starting to see that the notes of complaints about others behavior, are outnumbering the notes from the ones who supposedly have bad behavior.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:54 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Special device is a voice analyser, not a polygraph.  This equipment is as sophisticated as the poly,  Detective believes she is alive but not on the island, and would like to question father, stepfather, mother..etc..

measures stress levels, correct?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.