March 18, 2024, 09:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364956 times)
north-of-north
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2005, 08:17:23 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "floridamom"
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for weeks, and a little shy. I also didn't have much to add to the discussion. I found it interesting on Greta's show last night that he said the Tattoo doesn't dock, but instead the passengers are ferried out to it for the cruises. I'm sorry if this has been touched on already. It made sense at that point that Croes very likely did have access to smaller boats. Also, didn't one of the Aruban posters say that he had rented kayaks on the beach for a time? I think it is highly likely that his involvement was in disposing of the body (God forbid) Confused . Thanks for listening!

Good morning Floridamom..I too lutekd for weeks and finally joined yesterday.. I read alot the last few weeks. Im not sure if he rented out kayaks on the beach or not.

Hi!
I am a lurker mom here in MN. But I have been reading tons...
I did see something about kayaks some time back.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2005, 08:19:24 AM »

I even hate to say this because I like to think positive.. but if there was a boat operated by this Croes fellow.. and he did something with her..and the police know this.. wouldnt you think they would recover a body by now and not put the poor family thru pure hell? Just a thought..
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2005, 08:19:27 AM »

Good morning all.  I have grown weary of the email error message that makes people think they need to post multiple times.  Ergo,  I have downloaded the source code and will try two fix it.
Even
I'm wanting to generate the error once, then send a fix to Tom.

Hopefully I will receive the error on my first try.  I will hate to send multiple "good morning" messages.  for a good cause.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2005, 08:19:57 AM »

i don't think we will see an incident so to speak.....if anything i was thinking the "cold shoulder" type treatment............i am sure aruban authorities aren't happy about this.

personally i don't care how/who breaks this mystery. i wonder what effect this sonar will have
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2005, 08:20:16 AM »

Quote from: "north-of-north"
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for weeks, and a little shy. I also didn't have much to add to the discussion. I found it interesting on Greta's show last night that he said the Tattoo doesn't dock, but instead the passengers are ferried out to it for the cruises. I'm sorry if this has been touched on already. It made sense at that point that Croes very likely did have access to smaller boats. Also, didn't one of the Aruban posters say that he had rented kayaks on the beach for a time? I think it is highly likely that his involvement was in disposing of the body (God forbid) Confused . Thanks for listening!

Good morning Floridamom..I too lutekd for weeks and finally joined yesterday.. I read alot the last few weeks. Im not sure if he rented out kayaks on the beach or not.

Good morning North to North...

Hi!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2005, 08:20:24 AM »

Hi!

Hi north of north and welcome!

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2005, 08:21:48 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
i don't think we will see an incident so to speak.....if anything i was thinking the "cold shoulder" type treatment............i am sure aruban authorities aren't happy about this.

personally i don't care how/who breaks this mystery. i wonder what effect this sonar will have

ON fox it was said the high tech sonar is used to search water.. Crying or Very sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2005, 08:23:59 AM »

Quote from: "mojo"
but the theory of taking a dinghy type boat out is not beyond the realm of possibility.

i don't know what they use, but something was mentioned about smaller boats they use to ferry passengers to and from the larger boat. but why would croes do that? supplying drugs is one thing, but what we're talking about is .... way beyond that.

smaller boats are used for ferrying passengers to the tattoo..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2005, 08:24:49 AM »

BRb... need to go through some laundry in.. at least I will feel I accomplished something while sitting here reading and typing!!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2005, 08:25:19 AM »

"Hi floridamom! I'm fairly new, too, but thinking along the same lines.  That psychic post (not Brian, but the one linked yesterday by someone here) is really frightening - it was dated 6/4 and said there was a boat, blue in color, involved because Joran called the boat person for help and lots of other details. [/quote]

I thought there was a place here for "Predictions" but now I don't see it.  Can you please tell me more about this?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2005, 08:25:30 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
but the theory of taking a dinghy type boat out is not beyond the realm of possibility.

i don't know what they use, but something was mentioned about smaller boats they use to ferry passengers to and from the larger boat. but why would croes do that? supplying drugs is one thing, but what we're talking about is .... way beyond that.

Morning Rob.. I see I dont live far from you..lol
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2005, 08:25:55 AM »

I even hate to say this because I like to think positive.. but if there was a boat operated by this Croes fellow.. and he did something with her..and the police know this.. wouldnt you think they would recover a body by now and not put the poor family thru pure hell? Just a thought..

Yes I am sure they would like to recover any remains if that is the case. But if none of the suspects are giving up a location I dont think they will go searching aimlessly. It is an island with tons of water, and would be near impossible Im sure to just look without a location.
It is odd they havent launched more searches. It makes me wonder exactly what evidence they have?

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2005, 08:25:56 AM »

hey angie, got a quick question for you since you are watching fox.....when will this search team actually start their work?
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2005, 08:26:45 AM »

All I can say is that 3 plus weeks on looking for a body in the ocean would be like looking for a needle in a haystack - with or withou a sonar equipped boat.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2005, 08:26:48 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Morning Rob.. I see I dont live far from you..lol

good morning, i do indeed know where jeanette is...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2005, 08:27:28 AM »

Hi!

One of the Aruban posters on this site who knows Steve Croes said he used to operate a kayak rental business.
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2005, 08:29:07 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. The Aruban poster who knew SC was shocked to find that he had been arrested. She gave some background on him, and stated that he was a "beach boy", who spent all his time on the beach, and that he had a job renting kayaks. If that is the case, it would have probably been simple for him to gain access to a small boat/kayak.

I find it hard to believe he would do this willingly, and without something being held over his head, like a drug involvement or direct involvement. It is obviously not feasible that he took the Tattoo out to sea.

Dan Riehl has some interesting tidbits on his site today. Sorry, I was away last night, if they have already been discussed. Here's the link:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/update_2.html
north-of-north
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2005, 08:30:36 AM »

Hi
And thanks for the welcome!
I have been on the computer for 45 min and 3 weeks reading. Just peeked out to say Hi.
That said... I need to go till my garden before a big storms hits! With that storm this computer may be off for a long time.
Maybe I will get something done around my house today!
Have a good day everyone...
I will be praying as I work in my garden.
take care!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2005, 08:31:49 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
hey angie, got a quick question for you since you are watching fox.....when will this search team actually start their work?

NH Uncle said the search team will arrive in Aruba tonight.. he didnt specify an exact time.
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »

This lawsuit will not even reach the court formally while the investigation is still ongoing.  The family having acces to policerecords even before miss Holloway is found is unheard of and might even jeopardize the case in court. So why bother suing now?.  The results of the investigation can only be given formally to the family after the investigation is closed. That means, miss Holloway is either found or still missing with the suspects confessing a murder.

I don't see any legal problems in mounting a search on the Island. Everybody is free to look around on the Island. But they will not get access to records of the police and JD.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.