March 18, 2024, 11:30:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364976 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: June 21, 2005, 01:37:50 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
WHAT WOULD YOU ASK ROB , BARING IN MIND THAT HE IS CAPABLE OF NOT TELLING THE TRUTH , WHAT WOULD YOU ASK TO GET CLUES ?

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bendex"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Bendex..  what 3 questions would YOU yourself ask?

IDO NOT KNOW IT IS VERY DIFFICULT . THAT IS WHY I ASK YOUR OPINIONS. I THINK I WOULD ASK QUESTIONS TO ESTABLISH A MOTIVE IF THERE IS.

1. WHERE DID YOU MEET NATALEE
2. DID YOU LOVE HER ?
3. AND IF YOU CAN GO BACK IN TIME WHAT WOULD CHANGE ?

love? ...hes a playboy, playa, pimp wanna be... this you know....

1. you left C&C with natalee, where did you immediatly go...?
2. after you arrived at said destination, what transpired?
3. who else was with you?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Hey guys - I just had a Eureka moment.

How many of us are on here every day?  

We say over and over we just want to find Natalee....can we put our money where our mouth is?  

What do you think - why don't we all donate $20 (or whatever you can afford - it all adds up) to the rescue group.  It's really easy - they have a phone number posted and everything.  

If we ALL did that, truly ALL of us, how much money do you think we could help them out with???

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

That was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network for Good Giving; they keep 3%, not bad, and you can designate who money goes to; I said "Natalie Holloway Search"
They email you a copy of receipt; it's tax deductible.
Don't forget your email address when signing in for the first time.
$10 minimum
Monkey See, Monkey Do.....right?????
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "hope"
The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------

First of all, let there be no doubt that the family of Natalee Holloway would gladly submit to polygraphic questioning. Got that?

And second, Jug Twitty would say Papa van der Sloot is an obnoxious slimeball, and the NEEDLE WOULD NOT BUDGE.

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:24 PM »

texas, so sorry.

I don't know how parents can deal with this and not go over the top.

ON the aol thing again, my grown kids who live in other towns will sometimes call me to check their e-mail for them if they are away from the computer.  I know their passwords.

Opening of e-mail would be a logical thing to do if looking for her.

We had a horrible case a few years ago in Texas where the murderer was actually opening the account and communicating with parents pretending to be  their child.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:37 PM »

What I would ask:

1) Have you lied about the facts in this case?
2) If I could promise you exoneration, would you lead me to Natalee?
3) If you were to dump someone in the ocean, where in the ocean would you do it.
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:37 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "SPSII"
They should just give the boys truth serum.

Do they do that in the United States?

All they have to do is slip it in his jail juice.

12 Monkeys
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Having been the parent of a missing child, I can relate to what NH's family is going thru. You grab on to any piece of information no matter how minor or absurd it may seem. If you think someone may know something, you want to grab them by the throat and shake it out of them, someone will have to hold you back to keep you from grabbing them. Time means nothing so it doesn't even enter your mind that beating on a door at 1am may not be the most approproiate way to handle it. You waffle between dispair and hope. Your life is a roller coaster of ups and downs with the always present fear underlying everything. A million times a day you are asking yourself "Where is my Child??" You feel totally helpless. A mother is suppose to protect her child but how can you do that if you can't find your child? You become crazed and insistant and demanding. If walking down the aisle nude in a Sunday church service would bring your child home, you'd parade naked all the way to the church.  It has been 16 years since my child was missing but the memories are fresh and raw as if it were yesterday.

Now having first hand knowledge of the emotions the Holloway family is going thru, I know how easy it is to go "over the top". I have grave reservations about them hiring an attorney to sue the government for release of information. I know they are desperate for any kind of knowledge pretaining to their daughter,but I fear that their actions may jeopordize the case that the police are building. From what I understand, the Aruban system is very much different than what we are accustomed to in the US. I truely hope that any legal council they hire will be able to lead them thru this. How sad would it be for this to be thrown out of the Aruban courts because of over-anxious Americans.

I feel compassion for your loss and for the lack of closure.

I do not feel that the Holloways will jeopardize the case. I believe that any information they will obtain will be held until AFTER the prosecution has run it's course. And then, if there is no resolution, LOOK OUT.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:31 PM »

I heard the uncle of Natalee say the entire group would be glad to take a polygraph IF the young men took and and joran's dad.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:35 PM »

i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:03 PM »

1. I agree with all here who say mom Twitty and other relatives should take poly. If nh had been snatched in US, the cops would have hooked mom+dad up to the lie-box on day one.

2. To those who advocate "sending in the FBI," let's remember that the Bureau of Incompetence has a record of appx 3-20 in the Solved-to-Botched record-book recently. Heck, fbi's corrupt officials are too busy breaking into American's homes, thus no time left to do actual investigative work.

3. Ma and Pa Twitty should go behind the scenes asap. Like it or not, if they want to keep the public on their side, they ought to avoid inevitable burnout/over-exposure and stay off the shows. It hurts their case in the long run.

4. Let this whole thing be a lesson to all you debs out there: Booze+bad-boys+bars+beaches+drugs+threeguys 'n' onegirl= Possible Trouble For You. Unless you have EXTENSIVE experience with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, avoid dark bodies of water and private offices.

5. And may we also include in our daily prayers all the missing children and adults that receive NO media attention. In His name we pray. Amen.

God bless.

-MC
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:05 PM »

We have no reason to believe they will release the results of the lie detector test.  They have been so closed mouth about everything else.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:08 PM »

TOP95
The family Holloway si currently preparigna case against Aruba....let hear what they say inteh US:

LISTEN TO TOP95

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "tmwsiy"

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.

then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Honey, I am sorry but you are misinformed about the FBI being able to track ALL IP adresses unless you are speaking of "in the US".  Many countries do not have the FCC rules, regulations and laws in place to do this. I recently talked to the FBI about a "Nigerian scam" and they are not able to handle this type of problem. Actually the Secret Service is handling the international internet affairs. In these international internet cafes you really are "anonymous", this is why it so difficult to track these people  . Sad.... but true.

i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge....

I have the same analayzer on mine, but as you said "country IP", not  a specfic pc or a specfic person. That is why it is the Secret Service on their trail. I only know this because I have personally talked to the FBI and the Secret Service about this very subject.  Still sad....but true.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:20 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

AA you have been a treasure & I always read carefully what you have to say.
WHY do YOU believe NH is still alive? I would be very interested in what you have to say. Thanks. Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
-I THINK RADIO FM95.1 REPORTED THAT IT IS BEING SAID JORAN UNDERWENT A LIE DETECTOR TEST.  THEY DID NOT CONFIRM THIS.  THEY USED IT AS A LEAD IN TO THEIR DISCOUSSION OF AMERICAN ARROGANCE.  

-THIS  RETIRED COP ELIO IS STILL ON THE RADIO AND IS A VERY ARTICULATE ANS SENSIBLE PERSON.  TOO BAD FOX DID NOT HAVE TIME TO TALK TO HIM  LISTEN TO THE ARUBANS,  THEY KNOW THEIR ISLAND AND THEY ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE.  LET THEW DO WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO.  IF THEY CAN SOLVE THE CASE, THEY WILL.  

-IT IS NOT EASY TO TRANSCRIBE A RADIO BROADCAST LIVE FROM A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH.  AMERICANINARUBA HAVE TRIED.  YOU HAVE TO TAKE OUR WORD FOR WHAT IS BEING SAID ALTHOUGH I ADMIT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE PACE OF THE DISCUSSION.  I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT THE ARUBANS NEED TO CRANK UP SOME ENGLISH MEDIUM TO GET THEIR STORY OUT SINCE THEY CAN'T SEEM TO GET REAL FACE TIME WITH THE MSM

-THEY HAVE A REAL PROBLEM ESTABLISHING THEIR OWN CREDIBILITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO WAY TO GET THEIR STORY OUR.  THEY ARE BURIED.  

THIS GUY ELIO IS VERY PERCEPTIVE.  HE IS TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN WAY OF THINKING.  THERE IS A CULTURE CLASH.  FBI HAS CUSTOM OF SUPPORTING FOREIGN COUNTRIES, NOT OF TAKING OVER.  

IM JUST GOING TO LISTEN AND NOT REPORT.  THAT WAY AT LEAST I WILL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

He also says it s intrumental to find out some background or collaborate with the family in regards to Natalee, as if some part of the puzzle is missing.  Also another news, the Holloway family is planning to bring a lawsuit against the Arubian Govt.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

Quote from: "Twelve Monkeys"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "SPSII"
They should just give the boys truth serum.

Do they do that in the United States?

All they have to do is slip it in his jail juice.

you mean slip em a mickey?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:09 PM »

Iquitos, on Fox last night an Aruban official stated that since your reporters cannot get their hands on the evidence they can only state theories suchas theones we are saying in here. Is this what you are listening to or do they have more insite from something else?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:16 PM »

TRANSLATORS:::::

MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR HELP WEITH NEWS!!!!!
HOWEVER CONDENSED you have been consistent and accurate.

THANK YOU ALL!!

peace to all
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"

Now having first hand knowledge of the emotions the Holloway family is going thru, I know how easy it is to go "over the top". I have grave reservations about them hiring an attorney to sue the government for release of information. I know they are desperate for any kind of knowledge pretaining to their daughter,but I fear that their actions may jeopordize the case that the police are building. From what I understand, the Aruban system is very much different than what we are accustomed to in the US. I truely hope that any legal council they hire will be able to lead them thru this. How sad would it be for this to be thrown out of the Aruban courts because of over-anxious Americans.

This doesn't make any sense.  As was pointed out earlier, they are not suing the Aruban government.  They have hired a local lawyer specifically to help them work WITHIN the Aruban justice system.  It's a smart move on their part.  There is NO chance that their securing a local lawyer to help them maneuver within the Aruban justice system is going to jeopardize any case they might have against suspects in the future.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:36 PM »

Texas,

I`m sorry to hear about your child. And thank you for giving your view
and inside of how parents respond in this situation, which is for all of us
difficult to understand because we were never in such situation.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.