November 16, 2019, 08:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 317774 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Professor
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362


« Reply #640 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
TexasSugarfoot i am very sorry to hear you ahd to go through something like that...but i would like to ask you a question and you can hate me forever and not answer but i have to try......did you get half the attention this case is getting??and dothey have ANY idea waht happend to your child?


What was the point of asking that question? Just asking.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #641 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote
i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
 symantac 2005
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 323



« Reply #642 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:17 PM »

my questions:
1. do youknow what pain natalee & your family is in? have a few minutes to think of that alone..one thinks there daughter is dead or tortured and your mtoher is at home crying that her son is a murdere

2. who was the last person with NH and where was that?

3. if I can promise you confidentiality.....are you being threatened by some on eelse???
Logged

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #643 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "hope"
The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------


First of all, let there be no doubt that the family of Natalee Holloway would gladly submit to polygraphic questioning. Got that?

And second, Jug Twitty would say Papa van der Sloot is an obnoxious slimeball, and the NEEDLE WOULD NOT BUDGE.


:::giving the Professor a standing ovation::::
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 251



« Reply #644 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:45 PM »

Thank you for the News! I appreciate your translating it for us.
Paula
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #645 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
TOP95
The family Holloway si currently preparigna case against Aruba....let hear what they say inteh US:

LISTEN TO TOP95


please keep me informed on what they say.
Logged

Kelly
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 323



« Reply #646 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:36 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
TexasSugarfoot i am very sorry to hear you ahd to go through something like that...but i would like to ask you a question and you can hate me forever and not answer but i have to try......did you get half the attention this case is getting??and dothey have ANY idea waht happend to your child?


What was the point of asking that question? Just asking.


becasue maybe as a mother of alost child and I see allthis exposure i would go back and fight for exposure of my child that waas lost so long ago and havent had anythign done, its just help forthose that werent exposed so grandly
Logged

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
sarah
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 209


« Reply #647 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:42 PM »

The Holloways should not go behind the scenes, as some have posted.  As soon as they do this, the story will slowly fade away.  As long as they keep talking, the Arubians will be worried about their tourism and hopefully solve this case in quicker fashion in order to restore some sort of peace on the island.
Logged
Professor
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362


« Reply #648 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "hope"
The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------


First of all, let there be no doubt that the family of Natalee Holloway would gladly submit to polygraphic questioning. Got that?

And second, Jug Twitty would say Papa van der Sloot is an obnoxious slimeball, and the NEEDLE WOULD NOT BUDGE.


well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!


They get very angry when the suggestion is made that they ONLY TEST THE PARENTS. That is what Elio Nicolaas was saying, if you recall.
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #649 on: June 21, 2005, 01:45:25 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Having been the parent of a missing child, I can relate to what NH's family is going thru. You grab on to any piece of information no matter how minor or absurd it may seem. If you think someone may know something, you want to grab them by the throat and shake it out of them, someone will have to hold you back to keep you from grabbing them. Time means nothing so it doesn't even enter your mind that beating on a door at 1am may not be the most approproiate way to handle it. You waffle between dispair and hope. Your life is a roller coaster of ups and downs with the always present fear underlying everything. A million times a day you are asking yourself "Where is my Child??" You feel totally helpless. A mother is suppose to protect her child but how can you do that if you can't find your child? You become crazed and insistant and demanding. If walking down the aisle nude in a Sunday church service would bring your child home, you'd parade naked all the way to the church.  It has been 16 years since my child was missing but the memories are fresh and raw as if it were yesterday.


Now having first hand knowledge of the emotions the Holloway family is going thru, I know how easy it is to go "over the top". I have grave reservations about them hiring an attorney to sue the government for release of information. I know they are desperate for any kind of knowledge pretaining to their daughter,but I fear that their actions may jeopordize the case that the police are building. From what I understand, the Aruban system is very much different than what we are accustomed to in the US. I truely hope that any legal council they hire will be able to lead them thru this. How sad would it be for this to be thrown out of the Aruban courts because of over-anxious Americans.


I feel compassion for your loss and for the lack of closure.

I do not feel that the Holloways will jeopardize the case. I believe that any information they will obtain will be held until AFTER the prosecution has run it's course. And then, if there is no resolution, LOOK OUT.


PROF:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, MORE VEILED THREATS?  I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IT COULD GET MUCH WORSE WITHOUT BEING COMPLETELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.
Logged
da wench
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 352



« Reply #650 on: June 21, 2005, 01:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
And may we also include in our daily prayers all the missing children and adults that receive NO media attention. In His name we pray. Amen.

God bless.

-MC


Amen to that.
Logged

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
bamajo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 100



« Reply #651 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »

due to it taking what 16 days to even have a search instigated to find their daughter?

i think the holloways might be bringing suit or filing papers to that effect, because in the beginning, it took the aruban gov't so long to even start to bring a case against any sort of suspect in the dissappearance of their daughter.

i'm not saying that i necessarily agree with it, but that they do have reason.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:17 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "tmwsiy"
Quote from: "Rob"


thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..


Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.


then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Honey, I am sorry but you are misinformed about the FBI being able to track ALL IP adresses unless you are speaking of "in the US".  Many countries do not have the FCC rules, regulations and laws in place to do this. I recently talked to the FBI about a "Nigerian scam" and they are not able to handle this type of problem. Actually the Secret Service is handling the international internet affairs. In these international internet cafes you really are "anonymous", this is why it so difficult to track these people  . Sad.... but true.


i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge....


I have the same analayzer on mine, but as you said "country IP", not  a specfic pc or a specfic person. That is why it is the Secret Service on their trail. I only know this because I have personally talked to the FBI and the Secret Service about this very subject.  Still sad....but true.


coerrect, ip in a country not a person, but i can get to the last server...
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 251



« Reply #653 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:42 PM »

Local Volunteers To Join Search For Missing Teen In Aruba
Funding Needed For Mission

POSTED: 11:25 am CDT June 20, 2005
UPDATED: 3:41 pm CDT June 20, 2005

HOUSTON -- A group of local volunteers will join the search for a missing Alabama teen in Aruba, Local 2 reported Sunday.
.............
"I told the family that I am not going to sugarcoat anything ... chances are she is not alive," Miller said.

Miller is asking for donations to aid in the search for Holloway. If you would like to donate, call (281) 309-9500.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/4629811/detail.html
Logged
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 323



« Reply #654 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "hope"
The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------


First of all, let there be no doubt that the family of Natalee Holloway would gladly submit to polygraphic questioning. Got that?

And second, Jug Twitty would say Papa van der Sloot is an obnoxious slimeball, and the NEEDLE WOULD NOT BUDGE.


well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!


They get very angry when the suggestion is made that they ONLY TEST THE PARENTS. That is what Elio Nicolaas was saying, if you recall.


ellio said that becaue that was all he could get in the interview before they woulsd cut him off...but today in his interview that was not what he ment JUST theparents..he want sto test ALL the parents that are involved....
Logged

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 733



« Reply #655 on: June 21, 2005, 01:46:52 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote
i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
 symantac 2005


http://analyzer.symantec.com/
Logged

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"
 
God Don't Like Ugly
Professor
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362


« Reply #656 on: June 21, 2005, 01:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Having been the parent of a missing child, I can relate to what NH's family is going thru. You grab on to any piece of information no matter how minor or absurd it may seem. If you think someone may know something, you want to grab them by the throat and shake it out of them, someone will have to hold you back to keep you from grabbing them. Time means nothing so it doesn't even enter your mind that beating on a door at 1am may not be the most approproiate way to handle it. You waffle between dispair and hope. Your life is a roller coaster of ups and downs with the always present fear underlying everything. A million times a day you are asking yourself "Where is my Child??" You feel totally helpless. A mother is suppose to protect her child but how can you do that if you can't find your child? You become crazed and insistant and demanding. If walking down the aisle nude in a Sunday church service would bring your child home, you'd parade naked all the way to the church.  It has been 16 years since my child was missing but the memories are fresh and raw as if it were yesterday.


Now having first hand knowledge of the emotions the Holloway family is going thru, I know how easy it is to go "over the top". I have grave reservations about them hiring an attorney to sue the government for release of information. I know they are desperate for any kind of knowledge pretaining to their daughter,but I fear that their actions may jeopordize the case that the police are building. From what I understand, the Aruban system is very much different than what we are accustomed to in the US. I truely hope that any legal council they hire will be able to lead them thru this. How sad would it be for this to be thrown out of the Aruban courts because of over-anxious Americans.


I feel compassion for your loss and for the lack of closure.

I do not feel that the Holloways will jeopardize the case. I believe that any information they will obtain will be held until AFTER the prosecution has run it's course. And then, if there is no resolution, LOOK OUT.


PROF:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, MORE VEILED THREATS?  I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IT COULD GET MUCH WORSE WITHOUT BEING COMPLETELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.


There are criminal prosecutions and civil prosecutions. And, if the criminal prosecution does not reach a resolution, there may be civil suits that may be available, like in the O. J. Simpson case.

And that is not a veiled threat. That is a promise.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #657 on: June 21, 2005, 01:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
my questions:
1. do youknow what pain natalee & your family is in? have a few minutes to think of that alone..one thinks there daughter is dead or tortured and your mtoher is at home crying that her son is a murdere

2. who was the last person with NH and where was that?

3. if I can promise you confidentiality.....are you being threatened by some on eelse???


1. a pshyco has no regard for a family only their own inner lust..
2. joran is a known liar..
3. to deflect attention from himself, and to someone else, we know he does that....
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
martin connahey
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 47


« Reply #658 on: June 21, 2005, 01:49:59 PM »

dittos 2 u, da wench, and amen as well.
-martin
Logged
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


« Reply #659 on: June 21, 2005, 01:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "tmwsiy"
Quote from: "Rob"


thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..


Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.


then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Honey, I am sorry but you are misinformed about the FBI being able to track ALL IP adresses unless you are speaking of "in the US".  Many countries do not have the FCC rules, regulations and laws in place to do this. I recently talked to the FBI about a "Nigerian scam" and they are not able to handle this type of problem. Actually the Secret Service is handling the international internet affairs. In these international internet cafes you really are "anonymous", this is why it so difficult to track these people  . Sad.... but true.


i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge....


I have the same analayzer on mine, but as you said "country IP", not  a specfic pc or a specfic person. That is why it is the Secret Service on their trail. I only know this because I have personally talked to the FBI and the Secret Service about this very subject.  Still sad....but true.


coerrect, ip in a country not a person, but i can get to the last server...



what if it is floating on a boat in carribean????
well, u can check when you get there right??
please let us know Rolling Eyes
Logged

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 3.873 seconds with 19 queries.