March 18, 2024, 11:44:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364977 times)
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2005, 01:50:32 PM »

question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

also, this guy, "pantyboy", does he work for the radio station?

Thanks to whomever can answer...  Smile
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2005, 01:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:05 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
The Holloways should not go behind the scenes, as some have posted.  As soon as they do this, the story will slowly fade away.  As long as they keep talking, the Arubians will be worried about their tourism and hopefully solve this case in quicker fashion in order to restore some sort of peace on the island.

I agree.  The family attention and media is what is keeping this matter going.  

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:36 PM »

The only reason that they don`t give evidence and all the info to natalee`s parents and to the media, is that what I said before because our justice system is very diffent then that of the US.

What if they would tell the family and the media what they 'have' on the suspects and it`s leaking out!! Then in our system the judge can throw all this out based on the leaks and the "guilty" can go free!!

Nobody wants this to happen I would assume!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: June 21, 2005, 01:52:36 PM »

Ontop95 they were just repeating the Fox interview last ngiht....most people dont get the channel here......
top95:  what they are asking is why ahve the parent asked ALL chaperones and students to be quiet and not talk abotu the case at all until it is over? again just like they are askign teh gov't to give allinfo and are sueign them to not give youinfo, then why cant they give us mroe info if they were the ones that spent the last days with her?? its sort of not fair that we have to give you everythign and when we ask fro soemthign you say no.....again getting infromation from the court and investigation team which can be dangerous that you have been informed that can "crash" a case comletely but you want it and you want it now....btu on your side that have to danger to the "crashign" of the case only helping w/ the sear4ch you wont allow?? this we dont understand....and also why did the HOllloways silence the 7 chaperones to not say anythign about anything???  we will be takign cals now form the public..............

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "hope"
The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------

First of all, let there be no doubt that the family of Natalee Holloway would gladly submit to polygraphic questioning. Got that?

And second, Jug Twitty would say Papa van der Sloot is an obnoxious slimeball, and the NEEDLE WOULD NOT BUDGE.

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

They get very angry when the suggestion is made that they ONLY TEST THE PARENTS. That is what Elio Nicolaas was saying, if you recall.

WRONG AGAIN TEACH.  ELIO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO SAY WHAT HE WANTED TO SAY.  FOX CUT HIM OFF.  HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE COMMON PRACTICE IN THE US OF POLYGRAPHING ALL THE PARTIES TO THE CASE.  HE WAS RESPONDING TO THE AMERICAN CLAMOUR FOR JORAN TO BE BE POLYGRAPHED.  THEY DON'T POLYGRAPH IN THE NETHERLANDS LIKE WE DO.  SO IF YOU WANT POLY, THEN POLY EVERYBODY LIKE IN THE US.  THIS MAN HAD A LOT TO SAY JUST NOW O THE RADIO FRO ANYBODY WHO BOTHERED TO LISTEN.  BUT WHY LISTEN.  WE ARE ALL KNOWING RIGHT PROF.  NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW.  CRUSH EM, PUSH EM ASIDE, WE WILL SHOW THEM HOW OR THEY WILL BE REAL SORRY.  SOUND FAMILIAR?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "tmwsiy"

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.

then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Honey, I am sorry but you are misinformed about the FBI being able to track ALL IP adresses unless you are speaking of "in the US".  Many countries do not have the FCC rules, regulations and laws in place to do this. I recently talked to the FBI about a "Nigerian scam" and they are not able to handle this type of problem. Actually the Secret Service is handling the international internet affairs. In these international internet cafes you really are "anonymous", this is why it so difficult to track these people  . Sad.... but true.

i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge....

I have the same analayzer on mine, but as you said "country IP", not  a specfic pc or a specfic person. That is why it is the Secret Service on their trail. I only know this because I have personally talked to the FBI and the Secret Service about this very subject.  Still sad....but true.

coerrect, ip in a country not a person, but i can get to the last server...

This is true, but if it takes you to internet cafes in countries that do not have the the FCC rules, regulations, etc. it does not pin point  a person or a computer, as at these internet cafes all the pcs are the same IP.
If it were possible as of present time these international scammers would not be such a big problem. Still sad, but still true.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:27 PM »

just walked in the room and someone had switched the TV from FOX NEWS to a soap opera and yet it took me 5 minutes to realize the difference  Confused

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:35 PM »

Joran.  1.  Is Natalee alive?

2. Do you know what happened to her?

3.  Who can help us find her?

Dad VDS

Same first two questions.

3.  Where were you the day that Natalee missed her plane.

JVDS mom.

1.  What did you son tell you about Natalee.

2.  Are you at risk?

3.  What is your son's worst trait.

Nat's Mom

1.  Do you know where Nat is?

2.  Has she ever run away (to shut up critics)

3.  Is there a large insurance policy on anyone in the family.  see above

Jug.

1.  Do you know where Nat is?

2.  For whom do you work?

3.  What information do you have that you are not sharing.
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:44 PM »

Has anyone else mentioned that the Tickle site of Deepak and Satish both say "Visited within the last week"?  Haven't they been in jail?  Do you think the authorities are monitoring those sites as well?
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

teh suspect Steve croes...his uncle is a retired police officer..he retired a LONG time ago

"panty boy" works for TOP95

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
just walked in the room and someone had switched the TV from FOX NEWS to a soap opera and yet it took me 5 minutes to realize the difference  Confused

Kerin, you crack me up!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:49 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "tmwsiy"

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.

then my guess is it did nt pan out...

Honey, I am sorry but you are misinformed about the FBI being able to track ALL IP adresses unless you are speaking of "in the US".  Many countries do not have the FCC rules, regulations and laws in place to do this. I recently talked to the FBI about a "Nigerian scam" and they are not able to handle this type of problem. Actually the Secret Service is handling the international internet affairs. In these international internet cafes you really are "anonymous", this is why it so difficult to track these people  . Sad.... but true.

i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge....

I have the same analayzer on mine, but as you said "country IP", not  a specfic pc or a specfic person. That is why it is the Secret Service on their trail. I only know this because I have personally talked to the FBI and the Secret Service about this very subject.  Still sad....but true.

coerrect, ip in a country not a person, but i can get to the last server...

what if it is floating on a boat in carribean????
well, u can check when you get there right??
please let us know Rolling Eyes

i dont have that answer, but if it is using wireless tech, it possibly could be identified...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "SPSII"
They should just give the boys truth serum.

is truth serum legal in aruba????

I saw it on Meet The fo**ers....thought it was interesting.  Laughing

Yes, it really works in the movies.  Actually I don't think Sodium Pent. would do the job.  For those of you who have been through surgeries, you know that you do babble a bit, however, it is possible to be very creative in that state.  I know from experience.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:56 PM »

question.....

i don't know about that .....but i just wondered what else this sonar might pick up......maybe there is buried gold/drugs/etc...or an underground tunnel to venezuela????  maybe that was where the supposed car chase took place????   just random peckings of a psycho....crackhead bob!
LOLOLO to myself again

peace to all
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »

Martin you are hilarious and wise
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:01 PM »

Can anyone speculate what might have happened if the Holloways did not get the media involved?  They went to the home of VDS, who blew them off then went to the police who also blew them off.  One of the police officers went as far as to say for them to go to C&C on Wednesday evening ---Natalee would probably show up because it was Ladies Night.  I am getting more and more aggrivated by this all of the time.  I can only imagine what the family is going through.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:45 PM »

question.....

i located a pic of panty boy and satish in a party scene...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2005, 01:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.

what the name of this post again?/ RUMORS of breakign news???/am i wrong that the 1st word is Rumor??sometimes its the rumors that get you to look at things ina different perspective...soemtimes they just mes up everything, but we dont know which one it is first

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.