March 19, 2024, 03:47:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365008 times)
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:39 PM »

Could someone please confirm this information:  There was something I read on here last night that has been gnawing at me:

Did I read correctly that Joran's Dad said he picked Joran up around 3AM at McDonalds the morning NH went missing?  There was also info posted last week that Joran made a call from his cell phone around that time from Santa Cruz.  Can anyone confirm this?

Sorry if I am rehashing old news, but since JVS has now changed his story to "I left her alseep on the beach" and if the above info is true -- then I haven't wasted a good mad afterall!

Reason:  
1) Hypothetically, if a respectable young man had an "innocent" encounter with a lovely young tourist, why in the *&^% would he go off & leave her alone ... on the beach, instead of seeing to it that she got back to her hotel safely?    
2) & Why is Dad picking up the son @ 3am if all is well?  Makes no sense unless it's a cover up -- thus the 9 hour questioning of Dad VD Sloot
3) If it was a situation where something accidental did happen & Joran panicked and left her  - Dad would have known something was wrong, and he did nothing to help her.

Not trying to cause a stir with bad information -- Just my 2 & 1/2 cents worth
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

also, this guy, "pantyboy", does he work for the radio station?

Thanks to whomever can answer...  Smile

i located a pic of panty boy and satish in a party scene...

Can you post it?
Rob, I located that pic a week ago...but it was dismissed....been there done that...but I still believe it is him...therefore...I have some reservations about TOP95...no offense to anybody...just my personal observation
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 21, 2005, 02:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "SPSII"
They should just give the boys truth serum.

is truth serum legal in aruba????

I saw it on Meet The fo**ers....thought it was interesting.  Laughing

Yes, it really works in the movies.  Actually I don't think Sodium Pent. would do the job.  For those of you who have been through surgeries, you know that you do babble a bit, however, it is possible to be very creative in that state.  I know from experience.

FYI, heard on the radio that suspect has been under sleep depravation, extreme temperature....and other interogation methods.  (cept torture).  Elio Nicolaas is besides himself saying he cannot believe the youths were not able to crack as of yet...either they don;t know nothing or they're really tough.
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:15 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
The only reason that they don`t give evidence and all the info to natalee`s parents and to the media, is that what I said before because our justice system is very diffent then that of the US.

What if they would tell the family and the media what they 'have' on the suspects and it`s leaking out!! Then in our system the judge can throw all this out based on the leaks and the "guilty" can go free!!

Nobody wants this to happen I would assume!

If this is how the Aruban system works, then please explain the actions of the lawyers for the two security guards who were first arrested in the NH case.  As soon as they were given the statements of the three young men that resulted in their clients arrest, the lawyers were on camera quoting it for the press.  If what you're saying is true, then all any defense attorney would have to do to get his client acquitted is to divulge the most damning evidence publically.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:19 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.

The "word on the street" might be credible, if it had something to do with Joran or his family, but the people on the street have no contact with the Holloway family.

But let's not jump on arubagirl. The word on the street tells us a whole lot about the island mentality. It tells us that there is no shame for the mishandling of this case, or the fact that a family may end up without closure. Only rage that the reputation of the island may come under a cloud. That tells us VOLUMES about the island mentality.

well then since what is saidheremeans nothgin and its all worthless ebcuae you wontbelieve it unless it comes from an american (which I am proud to say I am, except inthese situations) maybe thenif you are so perfect and only you can do everything the correct way tehn maybe you should sit here and do everythign and screw the FBi thats here because there not doign anything either there just here onvacation because they havent said anythign and mayeb since you are so good go ahead and translate news yourself! oh no but wait you dont need the news here because everything said here is bul crap and worthless so go ahead and listen to fox & cnn dont even bother to come onthis site eiter!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
TexasSugarfoot i am very sorry to hear you ahd to go through something like that...but i would like to ask you a question and you can hate me forever and not answer but i have to try......did you get half the attention this case is getting??and dothey have ANY idea waht happend to your child?

I hate to answer your question because my experience was long ago. Missing child cases weren't given the media coverage they are today. There were not established search groups and media exposure that we see now. But to answer your question, no, our case was given very little attention. Every missing child is important and I'm not sure why some grab attention and others go pretty much unnoticed. My heart goes out to the parents everytime I see a notice of a missing child. You can not imagine the torture unless you have lived it.

For those that asked, my child was found after four months.  I thank you for your comments and concerns.

I'm glad your story had a good ending and your child was brought home.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Texas EquuSearch isn't taking any horses--just the side-scan sonar and 3 cadaver dogs, plus 17 people.  They plan to leave tonight to go to Aruba and stay 5 days.

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not...if it has please forgive the post.....The family did not hire ES...they are a volunteer organization comprised of retired law enforcement (mainly) persons who volunteer their time.....they are bringing in the 'best of the best' not just from TX....they are a very poresssional group of caring people.....ES is funded by donations only.....last I heard on Fox they were having problems getting a commercial flight to handle not only the equipment, but the dogs...who MUST fly in the passenger area.  there was no mention of horses....seriously doubt they would be utilized.....a lot of the equipment they are bringing will be for water searches..... A charter plane R/T for persons, dogs and equipmet is approx  75K...they need help...if anyone has any connections to a private  flight or wishes to make a donation please contact ES...

Thanks

Bring Natalee Home

I have been in touch with them about corporate planes I know of that are at Hobby--hope they find an angel.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:47 PM »

question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

Can you post it?
Rob, I located that pic a week ago...but it was dismissed....been there done that...but I still believe it is him...therefore...I have some reservations about TOP95...no offense to anybody...just my personal observation

i respect that...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 21, 2005, 02:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "melrose"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Hey guys - I just had a Eureka moment.

How many of us are on here every day?  

We say over and over we just want to find Natalee....can we put our money where our mouth is?  

What do you think - why don't we all donate $20 (or whatever you can afford - it all adds up) to the rescue group.  It's really easy - they have a phone number posted and everything.  

If we ALL did that, truly ALL of us, how much money do you think we could help them out with???

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

That was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network for Good Giving; they keep 3%, not bad, and you can designate who money goes to; I said "Natalie Holloway Search"
They email you a copy of receipt; it's tax deductible.
Don't forget your email address when signing in for the first time.
$10 minimum
Monkey See, Monkey Do.....right?????

monkey did

WooHoo!!!!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 21, 2005, 02:04:15 PM »

chaperones signed releases.

(being a teacher/chaperone I do the same thing)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:07 PM »

msnbc speculates that lie detectors will be used if consent is given.....

also, i hope all the chaperones and kids have been fully interviewed. i am not saying anything bad about natalee or the holloways, but i really think this whole thing is missing a few puzzle pieces here.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:09 PM »

Word on the street is valid as long as it is labeled as such.

I just know I heard the uncle tell a reporter that they would be willing to take plolygraphs but only if all the parties in Aruba did also.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:17 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Word on the street is valid as long as it is labeled as such.

I just know I heard the uncle tell a reporter that they would be willing to take plolygraphs but only if all the parties in Aruba did also.

does this include the public info official in aruba???
also can they do OBdumner/minister guy while they are at it....not that
any of it be legal/admissable  and  not that  
any of it would amt to anythin
but a big  interragory questionmark
for the american and aruban people.

hell, i'll take one

peace to all
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:19 PM »

Quote from: "daInHsv"
Quote from: "klaasend"
i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
 symantac 2005

Go to http://www.ip2location.com/

Thank you all, very helpful sites.  I must get one of these programs, lol
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "jlspence"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

But let's not jump on arubagirl.
-------------------------------------
Just credit where credit is due..
its "AmericaninAruba"  you've all been talking to all day...
(and talk to almost everyday)
Arubagirl is at work...
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:43 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
TexasSugarfoot i am very sorry to hear you ahd to go through something like that...but i would like to ask you a question and you can hate me forever and not answer but i have to try......did you get half the attention this case is getting??and dothey have ANY idea waht happend to your child?

I hate to answer your question because my experience was long ago. Missing child cases weren't given the media coverage they are today. There were not established search groups and media exposure that we see now. But to answer your question, no, our case was given very little attention. Every missing child is important and I'm not sure why some grab attention and others go pretty much unnoticed. My heart goes out to the parents everytime I see a notice of a missing child. You can not imagine the torture unless you have lived it.

For those that asked, my child was found after four months.  I thank you for your comments and concerns.

AIA, you still haven't answered my question. What was your purpose in asking a mother of a lost child how much media coverage she got? Was it to make a case that this case is getting more coverage than HER case got? And what if this case IS getting more media coverage? What then? Would that be an incriminating thing? Wouldn't you want EVERY case to get the kind of coverage this one is getting? Or, are you making the case that it's time to pack this one in, and go back to business as usual. Just asking.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2005, 02:06:13 PM »

question.....

Can you post it?

waiting<---good source....has their own gun and handcuffs too  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2005, 02:06:17 PM »

serously ppl, how much responsilbilty would you accept with a group of 140 "adults"?... i wouldnt go if they said i was responsible....i was 18 once i know.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 21, 2005, 02:06:36 PM »

http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 21, 2005, 02:07:32 PM »

it is really a bunch of crap...the parents should get to see the evidence collected so far......the aruban police should have them sign a consent form to make sure they don't blab the info to the media until after the case is solved or closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.