March 19, 2024, 03:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365005 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:05 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
GreatOwl...I talked like that once in front of my kids and they refused to get in the car with me. (thought I may have been drinking or something) LOL

Been there done that.  Over my 35 years it is funny how the expressions changed.  I alway had to make sure I was up to date.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Fox News just said that Natalee's mom found pictures after Natalee went missing, "more coming up" after this break. Don't know what the pictures were of or what they imply. Just FYI....

I just turned on Fox...they haven't said anything about it yet...have you heard more?

If and when you guys hear the report..please post it. thanks

Kelly
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:19 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Rob"
serously ppl, how much responsilbilty would you accept with a group of 140 "adults"?... i wouldnt go if they said i was responsible....i was 18 once i know.....

Maybe that is why there were so few "travel facilitators" on the trip.  And why did less than half of the senior class travel.  Other parents had misgivings?

possibliy.. highly likely..but alotta ppl dont really know aruba.. and may have associated it with other islands...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:39 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.

The "word on the street" might be credible, if it had something to do with Joran or his family, but the people on the street have no contact with the Holloway family.

But let's not jump on arubagirl. The word on the street tells us a whole lot about the island mentality. It tells us that there is no shame for the mishandling of this case, or the fact that a family may end up without closure. Only rage that the reputation of the island may come under a cloud. That tells us VOLUMES about the island mentality.

well then since what is saidheremeans nothgin and its all worthless ebcuae you wontbelieve it unless it comes from an american (which I am proud to say I am, except inthese situations) maybe thenif you are so perfect and only you can do everything the correct way tehn maybe you should sit here and do everythign and screw the FBi thats here because there not doign anything either there just here onvacation because they havent said anythign and mayeb since you are so good go ahead and translate news yourself! oh no but wait you dont need the news here because everything said here is bul crap and worthless so go ahead and listen to fox & cnn dont even bother to come onthis site eiter!

I think in every investigation no one is above suspicion.  The radio broadcast today mentioned that Elio Nicolaas thought it might be helpful for the family to also participate in the Q&A, but since we are only looking at one side of the coin then that is why the quagmire.  I still have questions that I have not seen brought up here....no MB knows why there was a shoveling match at CnC? What quote did Natalee have on her HS year book? Kinda odd for a straight A student to think darkly?  I'm more convinced that the 3 suspect have not confessed or cracked...because they can only know what happened so far. Disturbing fact that probably JVDS attempted suicide?  In fact Beth Holloway keep saying they know some of the info, and at least can point investigation closer to Natalee... the keyword is POINT.  The initial broadcast of Holloway family where they ask for Natalee to come back and resolve somekinda friction? That is kinda odd as well?  Issues suchas Missing to Kidnapped?  How does one determine that?  We hear nothing of what was in Natalee digital pictures, why withhold such information, whilst we all complain about slow investigation or no daily reports?
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:42 PM »

These are just the pictures of the trip as someone has just said - she already looked at the ones in the camera of Natalee's graduation.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:44 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Fox News just said that Natalee's mom found pictures after Natalee went missing, "more coming up" after this break. Don't know what the pictures were of or what they imply. Just FYI....

Little confused here........... as i am sure that you are too, but found pictures after she went missing? well they are prob from her trip right?

You are so right Kelly.  They must be referring to the film Natalee's mom had developed from her camera that was found in her room.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"

Little confused here........... as i am sure that you are too, but found pictures after she went missing? well they are prob from her trip right?

I think they are doing anything and everything they can to keep this story fresh and interesting so that everyone will stay tuned.  Seems like everyday, either a new family member shows up or they find something to peak our interest.  Someone behind the scenes is really doing a great job orchestrating the family.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:10 PM »

About the pics found... I would imagine those are the prom and graduation pics they're been showing. BH didn't look at them until later...they may be using creative wording to build interest in the upcoming story.

IMO
curious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:10 PM »

A couple of days ago, Fox mentioned that Beth finally looked at N's camera which had pictures from prom and graduation.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:30 PM »

I'm confused too but that's what they JUST said!   Sad  I mean what, they didn't look at the camera?  I'm sure they mean something else...perhaps a closer look or they JUST told Fox News what they know. I dunno....as I said it doesn't make sense.  

They still haven't come back with the info.   Question
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:36 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
I want a seat by the door and a parachute and a life vest. Wink

smart thinking, Mom.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:41 PM »

YOU BEST NOT BE MAD DAWGING ME...I'LL BUST YOU UP!!!

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

KERIN
I have impotant questiion please!!!

perhaps it has been asked before...
how do i get some kind a picture on my left side??
u can p/m me if you want.

maybe this will all result in a
new  language thing called "monkeylingtop"
what a dialect... good thing rob doesn't knnow pap yet
he will be better off !!! some crazy cross between spanish,dutch/
indian/dutch/english/ that only smunderstand but not officially
nada es oifficiall i aqiu para exhapla....

bgo to socas!!!

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:50 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

ROFLMAO Kerin can always get me laughing!

Props to u nucka lol

teachers pick up such bad language habits from their students.   Wink

So true! I know we have many teachers but I work at a University in advising.. You don't want to know what I also have to try to decipher coming from "adults" lmao..We already went over what I hear from 1st graders at my daughter's school lol

Funny thing is, if you speak like them.. they don't find it cool anymore ROFLMAO
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 21, 2005, 02:23:50 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!

anybody?

Thanks for the link....I'm getting one.

From what it looks like, you can only get them in the area..I live in Missouri!  If you find a way to get them outside of the area, let me know!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 21, 2005, 02:24:20 PM »

http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!

anybody?

You've got a good link there. WZZK is a country music station in Birmingham. Try contacting them, they may be able to tell you how to order one.

The info on the fund at AmSouth is also legit.

"To raise awareness and hope for Natalee Holloway, 104.7 Birmingham's WZZK will be selling "Hope for Natalee" bracelets across the Birmingham/Metro area. The cost is $5, with all of the proceeds benefiting the Natalee Holloway Fund at Amsouth Bank.

"The bracelets were donated by a Virginia businessman who was touched by news accounts of Natalee's disappearance. WZZK hopes to donate as much as $20,000.00 to the fund. The Natalee Holloway Trust Recovery Fund was established to help offset the family's expenses while searching for her. The family has also expressed an interest in creating a future scholarship program to honor Natalee.

"Marcia Twitty, Natalee's Aunt, came up with the bracelet's message, as well as the powder blue color, which is Natalee's favorite.

"You can pick up these bracelets at all WZZK appearances, including City Stages, this weekend. The bracelets will soon be available at other community locations."
[/quote]
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 21, 2005, 02:24:34 PM »

If they are the same pics as on here this am, they are just graduation , etc
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 21, 2005, 02:24:59 PM »

What's with all this "shoveling"?  Is this a new game we aren't playing here yet?

javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 21, 2005, 02:25:58 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
I want a seat by the door and a parachute and a life vest. Wink

smart thinking, Mom.

NO SHIT MO)M!!!
and a translator in case i run into locals!

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 21, 2005, 02:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

KERIN
I have impotant questiion please!!!

perhaps it has been asked before...
how do i get some kind a picture on my left side??
u can p/m me if you want.

maybe this will all result in a
new  language thing called "monkeylingtop"
what a dialect... good thing rob doesn't knnow pap yet
he will be better off !!! some crazy cross between spanish,dutch/
indian/dutch/english/ that only smunderstand but not officially
nada es oifficiall i aqiu para exhapla....

bgo to socas!!!

FOM...I will PM you. Do you know what kind of picture you want? Yours? A monkey?  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 21, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »

I'm confused too but that's what they JUST said!   Sad  I mean what, they didn't look at the camera?  I'm sure they mean something else...perhaps a closer look or they JUST told Fox News what they know. I dunno....as I said it doesn't make sense.  

They still haven't come back with the info.   Question

There were other photos stored on her digital camera that the mother had not accessed before...don't know why...different memory card, operator problem, who knows. As far as I know, the new photots did not add any facts to the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.