March 18, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364949 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
I FINALLY found those pics that we were talking about ROB.... if anybody is interesting in seeing what we were talking about... "pantyboy" looking like the guy in the pic with the brother...here is the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/a213/marigotbay/?action=view¤t=jaipur.jpg

compare 1st slide - guy with the black cap
AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

When these were posted there was alot of confusion as to who was being identified.  I agree that the man in the black cap looks to be the same person as the "pantie boy".

black hat is panty boy...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
unless it has changed, tickle only states "visited within last week, month, etc" unlike myspace which shows exact date and time. I monitor those sites for a school district but almost exclusively myspace

Here's one from Steve Croes network that shows 'visited today'
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=uaCGTquExJsTAGaT

Hmmm, unless Steve has changed genders this appears to be a female?  Very Happy
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "thecuz"
hi, i've noticed a few postings from a couple different people who are from mountain brook.  as natalee's cousin, i have encountered and befriended a few of her closest friends who are from there over the years.  i am anxious to speak with anyone who is close to natalee and/or who was with natalee on the trip.  i feel by speaking to some of her friends, i could get a better picture as to what the scenario was in aruba.  please send me a private message back, and i might not be able to check them until tomorrow.

sounds like a reporter fishing for a story, doesn't it?  It is the first post...

Does sound suspicious to me as well. I'm guessing the MB classmates who join us are pretty savvy to reporters by now, though.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:50 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
YOU BEST NOT BE MAD DAWGING ME...I'LL BUST YOU UP!!!

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

KERIN
I have impotant questiion please!!!

perhaps it has been asked before...
how do i get some kind a picture on my left side??
u can p/m me if you want.

maybe this will all result in a
new  language thing called "monkeylingtop"
what a dialect... good thing rob doesn't knnow pap yet
he will be better off !!! some crazy cross between spanish,dutch/
indian/dutch/english/ that only smunderstand but not officially
nada es oifficiall i aqiu para exhapla....

bgo to socas!!!

FOM...I will PM you. Do you know what kind of picture you want? Yours? A monkey?  Smile

I saw a comercial this morning for careerbuiler.com that made me think of Tom, Red and all of you.. I about peed my pants because it was one guy in an office full of munkeys...one part of the comercial had a moneky with it's pants down on the copier..lmao I thought of FOM!!!!!!!

For the record, the one with their pants down on the photo copier, was NOT me!
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

i just spit coffee all over my screen!!!

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I FINALLY found those pics that we were talking about ROB.... if anybody is interesting in seeing what we were talking about... "pantyboy" looking like the guy in the pic with the brother...here is the link

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

holy crap is that steve croes in that one photo?

lets not go there again.  picture on the far right is actually two picures merged into one.  that is steve on the left in his skinny phase.  the guy on the right is not steve and not panty boy.  who is he?  His pic next to steve is clipped out of the pic with deepak and co.  sorry i still don't see any matches.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:58 PM »

FOM...I was just thinking I could find a photo (if you are not using your actual face) and then e-mail it to you and give you directions.

You are cracking me up by the way!!!  Laughing  Laughing

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2005, 02:43:02 PM »

CALI....LOL...THAT COMMERCIAL WAS A SCREAM!!

(but wasn't that Catriana with her butt on the photo copier??)

Razz  Razz  Razz

See, I think of all of you WAY too much wnen I am not on here! lmao

I think I should save that link to break up forum hostility! lol

Hmm.. I think ScaredMonkeys needs a gift shop lol I want a shirt!  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2005, 02:43:20 PM »

croes appears to bew in the other pic. i did nt see that before, bc croes wasnt on the radar screen yet....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2005, 02:43:40 PM »

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

Yes, but that photo was cropped from another.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

When these were posted there was alot of confusion as to who was being identified.  I agree that the man in the black cap looks to be the same person as the "pantie boy".

So "panty boy" had been associated with the four suspects...hmmmm..anyone else find that to be strange that he was the one that happened to "stumble" across possible "key evidence" at the time?
uhhh maybe a distraction???   I don't know...just seems strange that he works for TOP95
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "iquitos
Maybe that is why there were so few "travel facilitators" on the trip.  And why did less than half of the senior class travel.  Other parents had misgivings?

Possibly, and for any number of reasons.  

1) It was expensive.  
2) Teen maybe didn't want to go -- best friend not going, etc.  
3) Other plans / scheduling conflicts.  This was one day after graduation -- often a time for family plans.  Also, quite a few teens were leaving the next week on a missions trip in S. America.
4) Fear of international flights/travel.  For example, all I could think about leading up to this was the Lockerbie tragedy and I secretly fretted way too much about it.  
5) Concerns over drinking.  Legal age or not, many parents &/or the students didn't like that idea.  And certainly didn't want to pay an all-inclusive price if it included liquor.

And any number of other reasons not listed here.

Now that you have an answer, what was your point?

no point, i just associated the poor turnout with the comment on possible difficulty of recruiting travel facilitators for 130 some party animals on an all inclusive trip to a party island.

Our school does a no overnight one day senior trip still.  They get to miss a days school and go with teacher sponsors and it is free, due to previous fund raising.  In fact they even get spending money provided.

Last year over half the kids decided NOT to go even though they then had to actually come to school that day.

This year about ten percent did not go.

Reasons varied.  

1 A few were loners who really did not want to hang out with their classmates.
2.  Some had after school jobs and did not want to take off or could not get the day off.
3.  Some just don't like amusement parks--in this case some dont' like beaches.
4.  A few did not go because they did not want to miss an after school date with a boy or girl friend who was not a senior.
5.  A few did not go because a best friend or girlfriend could not go due to one of the reasons above.
6.  A couple did not go because they were angry the class did not vote for the place they wanted to go.

Half going when they had to pay that much to go is actually a pretty good turn out.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:33 PM »

I think it sure looks like him, but others here have told me I am wrong.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

lets not go there again.  picture on the far right is actually two picures merged into one.  that is steve on the left in his skinny phase.  the guy on the right is not steve and not panty boy.  who is he?  His pic next to steve is clipped out of the pic with deepak and co.  sorry i still don't see any matches.

yeah the one on the left is merged together but the top middle one is not merged together..that is a pic of them two together in thepic...im not sayin oh this means something, just saying its strange...

Kelly
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:42 PM »

YEAH...what happened to our SCARED MONKEY JUNKIE t-shirts???

::::calling Red:::::

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
CALI....LOL...THAT COMMERCIAL WAS A SCREAM!!

(but wasn't that Catriana with her butt on the photo copier??)

Razz  Razz  Razz

See, I think of all of you WAY too much wnen I am not on here! lmao

I think I should save that link to break up forum hostility! lol

Hmm.. I think ScaredMonkeys needs a gift shop lol I want a shirt!  Wink

hold em hi hit bem lo COWBOY WANGTSA!!!!!
  DAG THATS GOOD

peace to all
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2005, 02:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
unless it has changed, tickle only states "visited within last week, month, etc" unlike myspace which shows exact date and time. I monitor those sites for a school district but almost exclusively myspace

Here's one from Steve Croes network that shows 'visited today'
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=uaCGTquExJsTAGaT

Hmmm, unless Steve has changed genders this appears to be a female?  Very Happy

Here's one (omitted: profile)  from Steve Croes network that shows 'visited today'

Not Steve Croes (obviously), just some girl on his 'network' Wink

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2005, 02:45:49 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
what if, the boys don't really know the whole story? What if the elder VDrS, knows the whole truth. The boys may have come up with the lies to try and cover their being with Natalee, but what if she did pass out, not died, and joran called his dad for help after leaving her on the beach........Then it is to late, she is dead. Then daddy handles the hiding of the body, maybe that is why the boys haven't cracked as to where Natalee actually is.   Just thinking, I can't help but think the truth lies witht he father.

Good logic.
What about Satish and Deepak?  Why do you think they agreed to the HI story in the first place.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »

I know I mentioned this in a response with other info..

Does anyone know if NH was into the internet as far as her own webpage/Blogs like the 3 or 4 guys were.

One ? there would be--Did they communicate online through them before.  

Or did she post how she was going to Aruba after graduation--then maybe the 3 saw that--decided to watch out for her.

Jennifer
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2005, 02:46:48 PM »

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

So "panty boy" had been associated with the four suspects...hmmmm..anyone else find that to be strange that he was the one that happened to "stumble" across possible "key evidence" at the time?

You can't draw that conclusion from those photos.  Those photos have been photochopped.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2005, 02:47:11 PM »

ROB-Those pics are very interesting!So this kid who seems to have been associated with these boys, ironically is the guy that found the items?

yes it is that is why said "conspricay" last week....

maybe there is!!!!

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.