March 18, 2024, 09:54:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364963 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Good logic.
What about Satish and Deepak?  Why do you think they agreed to the HI story in the first place.

perhaps because they were afraid some of Natalee's friends saw her actually get in the car, and could describe the car. They could have made the inital story up, then they had several days to get daddy VDrS's input on it.  Then the bros get arrested and realize the jig is up, and start telling the truth, that is, that the let joran and Natalee off near the marriott. I think joran probably did text message deepak and with a tease as to what he was able to get, not realizing Natalee was near death. Then he couldn't wake her up and left her on the beach to run and call his dad for help.
I just think someone how the brothers are not that involved. I think this is a VDrS event. Perhaps the dad covering for the son.

I CAN VIZUALIZE THE MESSAGE:  " ROOFIES WORKED GREAT"
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:10 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
OMG now I am literally crying from laughing so hard...

Remember yesterday when we were talking about elder VDS being chased by the press... well..

Here's the monkey over in Aruba trying to get a scoop.. roflmaopimp

http://www.vatanappally.com/images/funny_monkey.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!!

can I get that one!!!!??????

Sure just right click over the image and select the appropriate action.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:18 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Missing Boy Scout Brennan Hawkins found alive re CNN!!

Thank God! Very Happy

wow, now we just need that same great news for Nat!!

Do you know where they found him? I know he was lost in those woods/mountains (not that familiar with where they were)

Kelly
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:41 PM »

Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:47 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Quote from: "jac723"
I know I mentioned this in a response with other info..

Does anyone know if NH was into the internet as far as her own webpage/Blogs like the 3 or 4 guys were.

One ? there would be--Did they communicate online through them before.  

Or did she post how she was going to Aruba after graduation--then maybe the 3 saw that--decided to watch out for her.

No contact before Aruba because of several factual reasons..

Joran asked for her email address and Kerin and I are covered in post-it notes with every single friend, webpage etc lol We sort of have a friend tree and suspect affliation webpage trail... lol

Natalee's mom also said she did not know them before.

Caligirl--I think I need to borrow some post it notes from u guys--I am on information overload with details-pics-webpages--holy crap.....  Thanks for answering--just a thought (1 out of 1,00000000000000000000000000)

lol Jac! NO doubt..last night I had a brain overload breakdown!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
let's see....could it be that we have already gone through the "photo scenario" days ago...beat it like a dead hourse actually. That's why Red and Tom have put all the old news in an area to be reviewed. But for anyone who wants to talk about it, I definitely don't think that's bad.
When there is breaking news, believe me...there will be plenty of opinions and theories flying around this forum. (right Rob?)

and mike the lazyass he said ho himself   LOLFOM!

peace to all
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2005, 03:02:15 PM »

Remember yesterday when we were talking about elder VDS being chased by the press... well..

HILARIOUS!!!!!

That's Geraldo getting his latest scoop, right?  Very Happy
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2005, 03:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

It is the same person.....in my opinion..mouth, eyes, everything the same.....

Kelly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 21, 2005, 03:03:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

OMG!!!!!!
That's incredible!

thank God...... Laughing

Thank God, his parents must be able to breathe now. I felt so bad for them this morning on TV
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 21, 2005, 03:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
thank you....some are confused...this may clear it up
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: June 21, 2005, 03:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

HILARIOUS!!!!!

That's Geraldo getting his latest scoop, right?  Very Happy

Paulus Van Der Sloot was seen running after his latest round of questioning. It seems he was trying to outrun.....monkeys??....did I hear you correctly, Geraldo?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 21, 2005, 03:03:57 PM »

I don`t think it`s the same person look at his chin.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 21, 2005, 03:04:18 PM »

Quote from: "someone"

Also, everyone is so protective of their theories and if someone posts something that could be considered by small minded people as offensive they will be considered "trolls" or kicked off.  The way you people go about labeling people looks as if you're in the third grade.

"someone" earns a "hypocrite" award.   Confused
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2005, 03:04:34 PM »

*** Just heard on NPR that the missing boy un Utah has been found alive!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2005, 03:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "veme"

Thank God! Very Happy

wow, now we just need that same great news for Nat!!

Do you know where they found him? I know he was lost in those woods/mountains (not that familiar with where they were)

All that they are saying is he was found near Lilly Lake and he's in GOOD condition!  They are taking him to the hospital via helicopter.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2005, 03:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I don`t think it`s the same person look at his chin.

You're right...chins are quite different, and 'pantie boy' has a mole on his face, which 'beanie boy' doesn't seem to have.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2005, 03:05:29 PM »

let's see....could it be that we have already gone through the "photo scenario" days ago...beat it like a dead hourse actually. That's why Red and Tom have put all the old news in an area to be reviewed. But for anyone who wants to talk about it, I definitely don't think that's bad.
When there is breaking news, believe me...there will be plenty of opinions and theories flying around this forum. (right Rob?)

FOM...OK...that's IT!!!!!!! I am crying from the news on FOX about Brennan being found and also crying from your hilarious comments!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2005, 03:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Quote from: "someone"
I've been watching this board from the very beginning.  It used to be a vital place to get information before the MSM.  Now it seems as if this forum is so bogged down with meaningless chat that the true "leads" from the arubans are lost.

Also, everyone is so protective of their theories and if someone posts something that could be considered by small minded people as offensive they will be considered "trolls" or kicked off.  The way you people go about labeling people looks as if you're in the third grade.

I think you overlook the fact that many people have legitimate views but you immediately bash them...many opinions are being lost.

I agree to a great extent. I, for one, do find some of the alternative theories to be quite intriguing, even if they are highly unlikely. Of course, there is another forum (Theory and Speculation) that was set up for those discussions. This one is supposedly for Rumors of Breaking News, but it has evolved into something very different. I don't post here very often because of that.

I agree, this forum has evolved into a chatroom for mindless well wishers... Mad
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2005, 03:08:25 PM »

FOM...OK...that's IT!!!!!!! I am crying from the news on FOX about Brennan being found and also crying from your hilarious comments!!!

I am trying to be on the lighter side of the newsblog right now
some do say i am in my own little world
or boucncing off the walls of a padded cell.

peace to all
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2005, 03:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

I agree, this forum has evolved into a chatroom for mindless well wishers... Mad

Yo.... Wesssttttssiiidde!  Shout out to Kerin and Caligirl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.