March 18, 2024, 07:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364947 times)
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 21, 2005, 03:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I don`t think it`s the same person look at his chin.

I'm in agreement there.  Not the same chin or the same lips.  The eyes appear different to me as well as his nostrils.

Looking for the truth.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 21, 2005, 03:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

HILARIOUS!!!!![/quote]

can I get that one!!!!??????[/quote]
Sure just right click over the image and select the appropriate action.[/quote]

u know i would but i can email myself
 Rolling Eyes and then what please??[/quote]

FOM hun.. what do you need? I am always down to help a brotha out  Wink
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

Not casting stones -- just curious...but it looks from this article and from other information put out that no one even went to the police until after the Twitty's got there and THEY obtained the background on Joran  -- not the Alabama group that was already there on the ground with a girl missing since 1:00 am. Could it be that they thought she indeed might be runaway case or fell asleep somewhere? I know hindsight is 20/20 but I tend to believe that we don't know the whole story behind the Alabam trip group version.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I just can't help wondering why didn't someone go to police or Embassy (if there is one) before the almost 24 hours when the Twitty's arrived.

Wrong.  An excerpt, I think from B'ham's The Black & White said police were called almost immediately & the officer took down answers for his report.  (Not sure if this was before the family arrived or immediately thereafter.)  Calling a few hours later to see if there was any progress, the family learned the officer never filed the report.

Infer from that what you will.  I'm not going to make suggestions.  I'll try to look up the article later for you, but it's posted already somewhere on these voluminous threads.
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

It is the same person.....in my opinion..mouth, eyes, everything the same.....

I agree that those two do look like the same person.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Check out that clucka over there thinking he’s all ghetto.  He’s a straight up poser, huh Cali and FOM?

You all kill me! lol

If you can "only" find time to post a complaint, then WOW, you just found time to post.

We are all adults here, some act like some other like children. No one is stopping you from posting and "IF" you are following the board etc..there is plenty of news.

Like Red himself has said, when we have no news, we keep it going with chat.

Yo Cali...tell it sraight up, home skillet!! Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:32 PM »

UPdate on Brennan from Shep (my main man). "No "official" word yet but volunteers are saying that he was found about 5 miles from where he went missing AND across the river. He is pretty good shape, being airlifted to hospital. Modern day miracle. " WOW..... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "iquitos"

THIS ARTICLE IS SO IMPORTANT IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES A LITTLE BIT.  I WONDER IF THAT EXACT SPOT WAS COVERED BY CAMERAS.  IF IT IS, JORAN IS COOKED.

I thought it was established early on that the cameras would have shown her entering the building, although I don't know if it would have necessarily shown the car.

That editor from Aruba Today said they tested the cameras and the only show the front desk. But as Beerman pointed out there were MB students in the lobby till 5 am - no one saw Natalee come in.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 21, 2005, 03:19:04 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Missing Boy Scout Brennan Hawkins found alive re CNN!!

Thank God! Very Happy

wow, now we just need that same great news for Nat!!

Do you know where they found him? I know he was lost in those woods/mountains (not that familiar with where they were)

All that they are saying is he was found near Lilly Lake and he's in GOOD condition!  They are taking him to the hospital via helicopter.

Boy Scout offered $1mm for his survival story
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 21, 2005, 03:19:17 PM »

THIS ARTICLE IS SO IMPORTANT IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES A LITTLE BIT.  I WONDER IF THAT EXACT SPOT WAS COVERED BY CAMERAS.  IF IT IS, JORAN IS COOKED.

I thought it was established early on that the cameras would have shown her entering the building, although I don't know if it would have necessarily shown the car.

SEE PREVIOUS THIS DAY.  ONLY ONE CAMERA INSIDE, NONE OUTSIDE IS OUT TAKE.
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 21, 2005, 03:19:42 PM »

Second, why do u always wear the same shirt?[/quote]

haha... he really likes that plaid blue shirt doesn't he? he wears it in every pic!! Good Question!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: June 21, 2005, 03:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC

I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: June 21, 2005, 03:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

HILARIOUS!!!!!

can I get that one!!!!??????[/quote]
Sure just right click over the image and select the appropriate action.[/quote]

u know i would but i can email myself
 Rolling Eyes and then what please??[/quote]

FOM hun.. what do you need? I am always down to help a brotha out  Wink[/quote]

can u p/m me that monkey site here so i can click something (maybeHEELS)

mc---i understand u'r point...
sorry'bout poor eng/sp 2
and make it in my left side picture??

peace to all
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: June 21, 2005, 03:20:46 PM »

Maybe I'm missing something here but I just can't help wondering why didn't someone go to police or Embassy (if there is one) before the almost 24 hours when the Twitty's arrived.[/quote]  

THIS ARTICLE IS SO IMPORTANT IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES A LITTLE BIT.  I WONDER IF THAT EXACT SPOT WAS COVERED BY CAMERAS.  IF IT IS, JORAN IS COOKED.[/quote]

There is no American Embassy on Aruba - the American Consulate is on Curacao and visits Aruba on certain days.
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 21, 2005, 03:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

That editor from Aruba Today said they tested the cameras and the only show the front desk. But as Beerman pointed out there were MB students in the lobby till 5 am - no one saw Natalee come in.

I don't think it was the lobby.MB students were around the pool.

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: June 21, 2005, 03:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "chelsblu"

Not casting stones -- just curious...but it looks from this article and from other information put out that no one even went to the police until after the Twitty's got there and THEY obtained the background on Joran  -- not the Alabama group that was already there on the ground with a girl missing since 1:00 am. Could it be that they thought she indeed might be runaway case or fell asleep somewhere? I know hindsight is 20/20 but I tend to believe that we don't know the whole story behind the Alabam trip group version.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I just can't help wondering why didn't someone go to police or Embassy (if there is one) before the almost 24 hours when the Twitty's arrived.

Wrong.  An excerpt, I think from B'ham's The Black & White said police were called almost immediately & the officer took down answers for his report.  (Not sure if this was before the family arrived or immediately thereafter.)  Calling a few hours later to see if there was any progress, the family learned the officer never filed the report.

Infer from that what you will.  I'm not going to make suggestions.  I'll try to look up the article later for you, but it's posted already somewhere on these voluminous threads.

That's good. I'll take your word for it and I stand corrected. (Not about to go through all of these posts.  Wink Thanks for the info.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 21, 2005, 03:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "bkelly710"
http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!

Yes,,I posted several days ago..and gave the address...
Note,,Natalee's family is wearing one....

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 21, 2005, 03:21:24 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Quote from: "someone"
I've been watching this board from the very beginning.  It used to be a vital place to get information before the MSM.  Now it seems as if this forum is so bogged down with meaningless chat that the true "leads" from the arubans are lost.

Also, everyone is so protective of their theories and if someone posts something that could be considered by small minded people as offensive they will be considered "trolls" or kicked off.  The way you people go about labeling people looks as if you're in the third grade.

I think you overlook the fact that many people have legitimate views but you immediately bash them...many opinions are being lost.

I agree to a great extent. I, for one, do find some of the alternative theories to be quite intriguing, even if they are highly unlikely. Of course, there is another forum (Theory and Speculation) that was set up for those discussions. This one is supposedly for Rumors of Breaking News, but it has evolved into something very different. I don't post here very often because of that.

I agree, this forum has evolved into a chatroom for mindless well wishers... Mad

Maybe there should be a Bantor thread for this kind of thing?

I too am thoroughly tired of the chatroom banter here.
This is about a missing girl.
If you want to compare recipies, then PM some digits and call each other.
Another great one is the quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
Within a quote...
This board is a haven for little more than cackling hens.
My $.14.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 21, 2005, 03:22:10 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

It is the same person.....in my opinion..mouth, eyes, everything the same.....

I agree that those two do look like the same person.

An Aruban blogger on another forum said it was one of Joran's friends trying to divert attention.
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 21, 2005, 03:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
I FINALLY found those pics that we were talking about ROB.... if anybody is interesting in seeing what we were talking about... "pantyboy" looking like the guy in the pic with the brother...here is the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/a213/marigotbay/?action=view¤t=jaipur.jpg

compare 1st slide - guy with the black cap
AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

When these were posted there was alot of confusion as to who was being identified.  I agree that the man in the black cap looks to be the same person as the "pantie boy".

I disagree. Their hairlines are different. So are their eyes.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 21, 2005, 03:24:35 PM »

TROLL ALERT!!!!! Shocked

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.