March 18, 2024, 10:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364969 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: June 21, 2005, 03:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC

I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!

Givin a SHOUT OUT to Angie, my sista'! Some of these peeps need to rise up and quit mad dawging, word? <snap>

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: June 21, 2005, 03:25:20 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

It is the same person.....in my opinion..mouth, eyes, everything the same.....

I agree that those two do look like the same person.

wanna bet his last name is croes?........ Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:05 PM »

Greta is saying she and Beth spent 90 minutes talking to Van der Sloots parents.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:10 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
TROLL ALERT!!!!! Shocked

Good call, genious.
I am more concerned about a missing girl than your study-hall cackling, so I must be a troll.
Specious, to say the least.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:24 PM »

Is this ofn?  Gretta and Beth went to the VDS house and talked to the parents of vds, I'm thinking it will be on tonight.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:46 PM »

Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers. Maybe they can all join the texas gang-that-can't-shoot-straight and head on down to Party Island for some good old-fashioned snipe hunting.
-MC

I wouldnt call well wishers mindless..or anyone else.. everyone is here for the same reason.. some with more info then others..I think its awesome that the Aruba people are keeping posts in here as well as others. Some may need to TAKE A BREAK away..I dont think anyone here is mindless unless you are a troll looking to cause some shit!

Woah you go Angie! lol

To be honest, I think Cat if she is reading will say the same, the moderators etc, have said the same thing.

There is nothing new going on. Some of us "live" in here literally. We put up with A LOT of crap that we ignore. We "try" our best to keep some humor especially for those (MB people, Aruba people) who has continuiously been bashed, hurt, insulted etc. They appreciate it and unless Tom, Red or Cat start holding up duct tape, we will continue to involke our right of freedom of speech.

Instead of complaining about it, what preytell do you have that you would like to discuss? First rule of complaining.. it solved nothing. I suggest being PROactive instead of REactive.

Thank you.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "chelsblu"

Not casting stones -- just curious...but it looks from this article and from other information put out that no one even went to the police until after the Twitty's got there and THEY obtained the background on Joran  -- not the Alabama group that was already there on the ground with a girl missing since 1:00 am. Could it be that they thought she indeed might be runaway case or fell asleep somewhere? I know hindsight is 20/20 but I tend to believe that we don't know the whole story behind the Alabam trip group version.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I just can't help wondering why didn't someone go to police or Embassy (if there is one) before the almost 24 hours when the Twitty's arrived.

Wrong.  An excerpt, I think from B'ham's The Black & White said police were called almost immediately & the officer took down answers for his report.  (Not sure if this was before the family arrived or immediately thereafter.)  Calling a few hours later to see if there was any progress, the family learned the officer never filed the report.

Infer from that what you will.  I'm not going to make suggestions.  I'll try to look up the article later for you, but it's posted already somewhere on these voluminous threads.

ACCORDING TO AN EARLIER DAN REIHL PIECE NATALIE'S DISAPPEARANCE WAS REPORTED TO THE BEACH PATROL BY LATE MORNING BY THE HOTEL ABOUT THE TIME THE FIRST PLANE LEFT.  WHAT IS THE BEACH PATROL?  IS IT THE SAME AS THE POLICE.  WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IS THEY SHOULD HAVE FANNED OUT AND LOOKED EVERYWHERE IN THE AREA THEMSELVES AND THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN TOUCH WITH POLICE HIGHER UPS TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS IMMEDIATE FOLLOW UP.  THE KEYS ARE EARLY INTERVENTION AND HIGH LEVEL CONTACT.  YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT TO THE BEACH PATROL ON DUTY.  HE IS USED TO PEOPLE TURNING UP AND WILL LIKELY NOT RUSH TO ACTION.
Girl in NJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:59 PM »

When you send someone AOL mail, you can do a "status" on that mail. Maybe someon sent her an email and they did a status and saw that it was read on June 7th? Just a thought......
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: June 21, 2005, 03:27:23 PM »

I cannot believe Greta took Beth to the Vandersloots and they spent 90 min!!!
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 21, 2005, 03:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Regarding 'pantie boy' and 'black beanie boy', here are the untouched pictures - I tend to think there is a resemblance but I can't say for sure that it's the same person (for the first time anyone has suggested it! so many people are being confused hehe)

That's not Croes but Croes is the key to solving this mystery...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: June 21, 2005, 03:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
-MC

Givin a SHOUT OUT to Angie, my sista'! Some of these peeps need to rise up and quit mad dawging, word? <snap>

Thank you Karin!!!!!!!!!  ^5 to you sista!!  ha ha
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: June 21, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

Either you are a reg, or a troll.
Nice gray area ya got here.
 Question

chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: June 21, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »

Siad she went in to talk to Beth. Asked her how she was doing. She said "I'm angry". Greta said if you could talk to anyone who would you talk to? Beth said the father of the Dutch boy. Greta said let's go. ANd they went to VDS house. Invited in and sat down and talked with the three of them. GO Greta. You know I used to not like her.
Said will be on tonight. Would be great if they showed all 90 minutes.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 21, 2005, 03:29:24 PM »

Brennan's first words to his rescuer..

"I want to talk to my mom"

Crying or Very sad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 21, 2005, 03:29:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

WE KNOW HIS NAME IS NOT CROES.  IS IT NOT UNDER THE PICTURE?
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: June 21, 2005, 03:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I cannot believe Greta took Beth to the Vandersloots and they spent 90 min!!!

medlay, where did you hear this info?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: June 21, 2005, 03:30:19 PM »

Greta on FOX now.. saying to watch at 10:00...!!!!  Said she spent some time with NH mother..!! She said rumors are flying in Aruba.. Im sure they are.. just like they do here in the US..!  DOnt QUOTE me but I could swear she said she talked to JVS mom too...I cant hear my TV that well she said his mom said they are interrigating JVS about 11 hours per day
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: June 21, 2005, 03:30:27 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Siad she went in to talk to Beth. Asked her how she was doing. She said "I'm angry". Greta said if you could talk to anyone who would you talk to? Beth said the father of the Dutch boy. Greta said let's go. ANd they went to VDS house. Invited in and sat down and talked with the three of them. GO Greta. You know I used to not like her.
Said will be on tonight. Would be great if they showed all 90 minutes.

Big time wow.
I will be tuned in.
How have we heard nothing of the results of this.
There must be something rumbling on the island if Beth sat down the the VDS parents.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: June 21, 2005, 03:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Quote from: "GreatOwl"
TROLL ALERT!!!!! Shocked

Good call, genious.
I am more concerned about a missing girl than your study-hall cackling, so I must be a troll.
Specious, to say the least.

i somewhat agree with you......strangely,

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: June 21, 2005, 03:31:21 PM »

I got the feeling we are not going to see the meeting - I think they said that it was not taped - but I think that says a lot for the Van der sloots to let Greta and Beth go in there - no matter what many have been saying I give them some credit for this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.