March 29, 2024, 01:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365495 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 21, 2005, 01:07:49 PM »

OBVIOUSLY APPARENT AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!!!!!

Several people from Aruba keep posting in here day in and day out; this is despite the fact that sometimes they get blasted in here.
IMO, this is sooooooooo UNFAIR!
They obviously care, otherwise, they would not have returned after the first time they were beat up.
I'm personally taking this to mean that Aruba DOES CARE and DOES WANT to help.
Please be respectful to them. They deserve it. They translate news for us, and they make themselves available at all hours of the day and night to try and help.
How selfless and caring.
Thank you, Friends from Aruba!!!!!!!
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 21, 2005, 01:07:59 PM »

Talk about not being computer savy, how many times did I send the last message Mad . Often I log on AOL under one of my kids screen names and then once online switch over to mine. It is easy to do depending on who was last online.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:25 PM »

Yikes.. Tim Miller from the search is on Fox now saying they wont allow them to take the dogs on the plane and they may have to get charter planes to do so and also some of their equipment..hes also asking for donations to this. Wow.. he also said the high tech sonar can reach depths of 800 ft and be used 24/7.... they are going to have to do research on the water he says.. Damn what a shame
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I agree, Sarah, and I think a lie detector would be a waste of time, but if it would calm some people down (apparently some think this is a big scam), then I don't see why they wouldn't do it.  They have nothing to hide and everything to gain.

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of!!!    The nerve!  Isn't this sort of like blaming the victim?  The family now having to take lie detector tests, which we were told over and over again a couple days ago (by those in Aruba, by the way) are not legal in their country?  

Just steaming....cannot believe this.  That poor family.

I know, it's just sick, but what can they do?  I can't believe the family has kept their cool this long.  They are certainly in better control than I ever could be.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:32 PM »

There was a famous dutroux case in belgium in where the parents of an abused and murdered girl mobilized 100.000 perosns on the streets contra the goverment . After that the father kept on pushing on with his crusade untill the early 2000 s then people got fed up with him and he lost all his credibility. I think it is wise for the twitties not to overcomercialize their whole ordeal.

Quote from: "Scarlet"
-ARUBA RADIO IS ON A JAG AGAINST THE "ARROGANCE" OF THE TWITTYS AGAIN.  SAY MR. TWITTY SHOULD BE QUESTIONED BY COPS FOR HIS HOSTILE ATTITUDE.  REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE.  THE TWITTYS HAVE STIRRED THE HIVE...  WILL IT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOLUTION OF THE CASE?   I WISH YOU WOULD ALL LISTEN TO THIS DAILY RADIO BROADCAST.

Yelp and I believe it will get much worse the longer this case continues-- We want Natalee back[/quote]

BUT WILL IT BE PRODUCTIVE?[/quote]

Yes, I believe so. It keeps the American public involved, also it keeps the Aruban government on their toes.[/quote]

Only the facts
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
just stopped in to see what condition your condition is in

guy u r a funny one
i bet you did weell
in highschool..
ican only speak for myself,
but i missed you!

gotta go FOM...be well mon

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 21, 2005, 01:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
anyone got an extra private jet? TXEquuSearch needs one for their equipment and dogs.

i bet they could contact somebody in b'ham and they would lend one.  just email the b'ham news and let them put the request out there, i bet one would be found.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: June 21, 2005, 01:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "iquitos"
ROB:  THIS IS FROM TODAY'S FM95.1 RADIO REPORT THAT HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH GRIEF IN THE PAST.  THERE WAS A LOT MORE TODAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO PUT IT UP.  IN SUM, THEY ARE PISSED AT HOLLOWAY ATTITUDE AND DON'T APPRECIATE THE PRESSURE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.  

REPORTING THAT NATALEE SIGNED IN HER AOL EMAIL ACCT ON 7 JUNE.  

not to question your integrity, but i have nt heard that... that s new...

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Thanks for the information Iquitos.

i just came up with a great idea...if the arubans are doing the best they can and are fed up with the pressure, they can simply step aside and let the fbi, or dutch authorities take over...when someone is missing, no matter where it is, results are all that matter...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 21, 2005, 01:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
also, i'm not very computer savvy, but could AOL verify the IP address from whence the check in to Natalee's account came?  trace it back to the person who checked it?

as far as wanting jug holloway to take a lie detector test, are arubans inferring that he had something to do with her disappearance?

No...they arejsut saying that in ANY investigation you always seem to check the persons backround (family, freinds, teachers, etc.) but they are negelecting to give nay of that info, and also that everytim ethe police comeup with that question they seem to cut them off....again this is all word on the street i cant guarantee everythign they tell me 100% again wemsut remember they are nto allow to release info on the case to the presss.....so.....

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 21, 2005, 01:09:30 PM »

Y'all, by the time this is posted, someone else may have already addressed this.  

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch is on Fox News - he is NOT making a pitch for donations, BUT they are paying for ALL equipment they're renting - $50,000 to $70,000 to rent a plane for dogs and equipment ....

I have personally met and worked with this gentleman when he/our town was searching for an abducted 20 year old from here in 2002.  He is absolutely the best - completely professional and upstanding - just totally in control and knowledgable.

If anyone here would care to contribute PLEASE go to their website.  And, no I don't work for them - I am a teacher -

www.texasequusearch.org
tmwsiy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 21, 2005, 01:10:23 PM »

thank you for the info. i guess if natalee did indeed use her aol acct. there would mostly be an ip address, although i have a floating address..so maybe not..

Rob,

All IP addresses are trackable if you are the FBI.  Its easy to see which ISP ownes the IP address and a request from the FBI would be enough for AOL to check there logs and see what account logged on.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: June 21, 2005, 01:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "Herkimer"
ROB:  THIS IS FROM TODAY'S FM95.1 RADIO REPORT THAT HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH GRIEF IN THE PAST.  THERE WAS A LOT MORE TODAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO PUT IT UP.  IN SUM, THEY ARE PISSED AT HOLLOWAY ATTITUDE AND DON'T APPRECIATE THE PRESSURE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.  

Here's an example of misinformation:

http://mightythi.tripod.com/index.html

that thing needs shut down for lack of orignanality...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 21, 2005, 01:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I agree, Sarah, and I think a lie detector would be a waste of time, but if it would calm some people down (apparently some think this is a big scam), then I don't see why they wouldn't do it.  They have nothing to hide and everything to gain.

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of!!!    The nerve!  Isn't this sort of like blaming the victim?  The family now having to take lie detector tests, which we were told over and over again a couple days ago (by those in Aruba, by the way) are not legal in their country?  

Just steaming....cannot believe this.  That poor family.

You make think it ridiculous, but I think that having the family take a polygraph test would be SOP in the US.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2005, 01:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Thanks for the information Iquitos.

i just came up with a great idea...if the arubans are doing the best they can and are fed up with the pressure, they can simply step aside and let the fbi, or dutch authorities take over...when someone is missing, no matter where it is, results are all that matter...

^5!!!  Let the US step in and do it!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:04 PM »

IF ANYONE HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO ASK THREE QUESTIONS TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT PRESUMING THAT HE IS GOING TO LIE WHAT WOULD YOUS ASK ?

Only the facts
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:09 PM »

which one is foriegn
iquitos if you know?

Mickey Jones is the one, he`s from Grenada, maybe that`s why he insisted on being interviewed in english when he was on.

Hi bendex.. Smile

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:17 PM »

Rob, have you considered running for public office?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
OBVIOUSLY APPARENT AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!!!!!

Several people from Aruba keep posting in here day in and day out; this is despite the fact that sometimes they get blasted in here.
IMO, this is sooooooooo UNFAIR!
They obviously care, otherwise, they would not have returned after the first time they were beat up.
I'm personally taking this to mean that Aruba DOES CARE and DOES WANT to help.
Please be respectful to them. They deserve it. They translate news for us, and they make themselves available at all hours of the day and night to try and help.
How selfless and caring.
Thank you, Friends from Aruba!!!!!!!

yes i am glad to have such a helpful and concerned
 international community
thank you all

peace to all
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #538 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:43 PM »

Perhaps the McWane Co. would loan out their private jet to get the Equus folks and their dogs down there?  They've been helpful in the past.  (Sorry, I'm much too blonde for that "quote" thing.)

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2005, 01:12:51 PM »

In the very early days of the investigaton it was RUMORED that Jaron may have had Natalee's e-mail address and written to her the evening as a cover or just a plain legit contact.  (who knows)  Do you not believe that the FBI has her home computer and is also searching that for clues?  I am sure the her family would give permission for that.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.