March 28, 2024, 04:34:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365426 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:57 PM »

I still wonder, why is there so less info about the brothers? They are just as suspect as joran, but you don`t hear anything, while joran and his family are being constantly in the news!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Special device is a voice analyser, not a polygraph.  This equipment is as sophisticated as the poly,  Detective believes she is alive but not on the island, and would like to question father, stepfather, mother..etc..

was this info on the radio?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
I'd read the story about the Twittys going to the Van Der Sloot household on the boards yesterday; I also saw Beth Twitty's interview on Greta Van Sustern last night.

Didn't she say Joran hit his chest and said, "What do you want me to do?" I don't understand the significance of him hitting his chest. Who does that? It's definitely not a mannerism or a signal that I understand, but it sounds sort of scary.

Maybe like they said before she was in a VERY emotional state, liek any mother w/a lsot child, and she "attacked" joran for info and Joran just hit his chest and said that...maybe she accused him of somethign I dont see it as scary I jsut see it as someone being defensive...I do it al the time like when we loose soemthing at home and ofcourse eferyone asks me (the motehr) I put my hand to my chest and be like "ME???I never used that! you should know where you put it!" I thiknk its just a manner of speaking ....and the dutch have a way jsut like the italians they almost "talk" with their hands

Thanks--I wondered if it was a Dutch mannerism. I can see the scenario where Joran and his family felt defensive since Natalee's family showed up at their house in the middle of the night. I think Joren is guilty as sin, but I sort of feel sorry for him. I think he somehow got in this way over his head. I'd like to think whatever happened with Natalee was a terrible mistake, instead of an intentional act of cruelty.

Somehow I get the impression that the vdS household stays up late, so it was not really the middle of the night for them.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Rob, have you considered running for public office?

i say it the way it is.. id last about 2 seconds....thanx Very Happy

LIAR
u would maybe just smile and say cheese i think....
IMHFO

peace to all
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:54 PM »

Special device is a voice analyser, not a polygraph.  This equipment is as sophisticated as the poly,  Detective believes she is alive but not on the island, and would like to question father, stepfather, mother..etc..

Whar detective?[/b]
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: June 21, 2005, 01:19:04 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Quote from: "Herkimer"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
IF ANYONE HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO ASK THREE QUESTIONS TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT PRESUMING THAT HE IS GOING TO LIE WHAT WOULD YOUS ASK ?

WOW  thats a tough one.. Id have a million questions to ask.. but first it would be Where is Natalee...

Second, why do u always wear the same shirt?

hahahaha that is a good one , BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT WOULD YOU ASK

how many pictures exist of you partying?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 21, 2005, 01:19:29 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

I'd like to know what gives them reason to believe she is still alive other than the fact a body has not been found.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:04 PM »

The first question to "Jug" would be is Papa Van der Sloot a slimball--------
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:43 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I still wonder, why is there so less info about the brothers? They are just as suspect as joran, but you don`t hear anything, while joran and his family are being constantly in the news!

WE HERE HAVE DEVELOPED QUITE A BIT OF INFO ON THE BROTHERS AND GRETA VAN SUSTERN OF FOX WAS AT THEIR HOUSE AND DEEPAKS PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT YESTERDAY TELLING ALL ABOUT THEM.  I THINK THEY ARE NOT SO INTERESTING AS THE ODD DUTCH PUBLIC PROSECUTOR AND HIS CARD SHARP SON WHO HAVE NOW BEEN DEMONIZED BY THE TWITTYS WHO HATE THEM
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:44 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
waitingtoknow,

thanks so much for the correction - at least, last night I posted the website correctly!  My excuse is that I'm typing so fast I messed up!  I'll edit that post so folks don't get confused!  Embarassed
you are welcome...and I understand...I just happened to have their website written down...so wanted to make sure it was correct.  Very Happy
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:51 PM »

as a former lawyer I abhor the use of the term lawsuit incorrectly when in fact the family filed an application for a motion to gain access to evidence in the case, likely under some statutory provision in Arubian law

to me a lawsuit is when you file a statement of claim vs Mcdonald for  several million dollars when your crotch got scorched with spilled coffee.....
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:51 PM »

i HAVE AN euREKA MOMENT ASWELL WHY DON'T YOU DONATE FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT , AND i WLL GO TO ARUBA PERSONALLY AND CONCUCT PERSONALL INTERWIEWS WITH POTENTIAL WITNESSES IN C&C EVERY NIGHT.

WHAT AMOUNT OF FUNDS NEEDED BY TES TO HAVE THEM OF TO ARUBA

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Hey guys - I just had a Eureka moment.

How many of us are on here every day?  

We say over and over we just want to find Natalee....can we put our money where our mouth is?  

What do you think - why don't we all donate $20 (or whatever you can afford - it all adds up) to the rescue group.  It's really easy - they have a phone number posted and everything.  

If we ALL did that, truly ALL of us, how much money do you think we could help them out with???

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Only the facts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:57 PM »

Bendex..  what 3 questions would YOU yourself ask?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Rob, have you considered running for public office?

i say it the way it is.. id last about 2 seconds....thanx Very Happy

LIAR
u would maybe just smile and say cheese i think....
IMHFO

hahahahahaha 101Z!

+++

Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
IF ANYONE HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO ASK THREE QUESTIONS TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT PRESUMING THAT HE IS GOING TO LIE WHAT WOULD YOUS ASK ?

WOW  thats a tough one.. Id have a million questions to ask.. but first it would be Where is Natalee...

What makes you think he would answer these question(s) that you ask? He is not answering them when they are asked by others.

12 Monkeys
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:38 PM »

measures stress levels, correct?

Both Elio and the FBI and dutch investigator has been working with it..According to Elio but right now investigation is being hampered by American News Media...pressure to quarterback investigation.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bamajo"

I'd like to know what gives them reason to believe she is still alive other than the fact a body has not been found.

after all they have slung around murder charges.....

+++

PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:03 PM »

That was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network for Good Giving; they keep 3%, not bad, and you can designate who money goes to; I said "Natalie Holloway Search"
They email you a copy of receipt; it's tax deductible.
Don't forget your email address when signing in for the first time.
$10 minimum
Monkey See, Monkey Do.....right?????
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:20 PM »

measures stress levels, correct?

Where did you hear this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't take any more false info that holds hope then gets knocked right down hahha Crying or Very sad

Kelly
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:23 PM »

TOP is interviewing Elio (the saem guy on fox that would coem up with questioning themother and they would cut him off) hes saying that waht he wanted to sayis that mayeb themother has somethigns that might help wiht anyinvestigaition becuase who knows her better than her mom??  I didint want it to comein a "bad" way but we need to understand thisis basic procedure but everytime we come up w/ this they just attackus like were blamign the parents ...were not but again you ahve to rule out everything...we jsut want to brign this case to a good finaly...the national police association of New Jerseay has also defended sayignthe bashign of the police is just unneccesary, and they also complained that all theforensic is going to holland...you needto understand weve been using this lab for over 50 years and not jsut becuase its an american thats lost then automatically we have to turn everythign over to the fbi no....it could have been venezuelan, chinese, japanese,european american WHATEVER it ALL goes to our lab in Holland.....after the interview I had with fox and everyone could see how i waws cut off eerytime they appoligized to me and just asked that i dont brign that up anymore...and they were truly sorry for doing that and not going through info w/ me first and asked me foor another interview which i just did this morning...(this is all the Elio man on TOP95)

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.