March 28, 2024, 07:12:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365451 times)
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

also, this guy, "pantyboy", does he work for the radio station?

Thanks to whomever can answer...  Smile

i located a pic of panty boy and satish in a party scene...

Can you post it?
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:51 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
The Holloways should not go behind the scenes, as some have posted.  As soon as they do this, the story will slowly fade away.  As long as they keep talking, the Arubians will be worried about their tourism and hopefully solve this case in quicker fashion in order to restore some sort of peace on the island.

I agree completely sarah.  The Holloway family should continue to do whatever they can to keep their daughter's disappearance in the limelight.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Has anyone else mentioned that the Tickle site of Deepak and Satish both say "Visited within the last week"?  Haven't they been in jail?  Do you think the authorities are monitoring those sites as well?

yes, we have talked about that. I think on tickle "visited" means like when you just when in their site. (not like myspace that registers when the owner of the page accesses it)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:59 PM »

Has anyone else mentioned that the Tickle site of Deepak and Satish both say "Visited within the last week"?  Haven't they been in jail?  Do you think the authorities are monitoring those sites as well?

i wondered that too.  either that or their family members.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.

The "word on the street" might be credible, if it had something to do with Joran or his family, but the people on the street have no contact with the Holloway family.

But let's not jump on arubagirl. The word on the street tells us a whole lot about the island mentality. It tells us that there is no shame for the mishandling of this case, or the fact that a family may end up without closure. Only rage that the reputation of the island may come under a cloud. That tells us VOLUMES about the island mentality.
daInHsv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
 symantac 2005

Go to http://www.ip2location.com/
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:56 PM »

question.....

this radio station...is it true that one of the suspects or one of the guys questioned is a nephew of somebody at the station???  

teh suspect Steve croes...his uncle is a retired police officer..he retired a LONG time ago

"panty boy" works for TOP95

so he answers phones for DAG or what???? Question

peace to all
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:56 PM »

Calling in:

I am sure if your government asked one of our chaperones to come over for an interview they would. They are probably to afraid to speak out for fear they might ruin your case. But as far as I am concerned everything we do know up until the time she went missing we know because of the people whom she was with. The arrested Joran because her classmates identified him. They said she went into a "taxi". They also stated what bar they went to. What else could they say.
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Hey guys - I just had a Eureka moment.

How many of us are on here every day?  

We say over and over we just want to find Natalee....can we put our money where our mouth is?  

What do you think - why don't we all donate $20 (or whatever you can afford - it all adds up) to the rescue group.  It's really easy - they have a phone number posted and everything.  

If we ALL did that, truly ALL of us, how much money do you think we could help them out with???

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

That was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network for Good Giving; they keep 3%, not bad, and you can designate who money goes to; I said "Natalie Holloway Search"
They email you a copy of receipt; it's tax deductible.
Don't forget your email address when signing in for the first time.
$10 minimum
Monkey See, Monkey Do.....right?????

monkey did
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

question.....

teh suspect Steve croes...his uncle is a retired police officer..he retired a LONG time ago

"panty boy" works for TOP95
Thank You!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:12 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Texas EquuSearch isn't taking any horses--just the side-scan sonar and 3 cadaver dogs, plus 17 people.  They plan to leave tonight to go to Aruba and stay 5 days.

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not...if it has please forgive the post.....The family did not hire ES...they are a volunteer organization comprised of retired law enforcement (mainly) persons who volunteer their time.....they are bringing in the 'best of the best' not just from TX....they are a very poresssional group of caring people.....ES is funded by donations only.....last I heard on Fox they were having problems getting a commercial flight to handle not only the equipment, but the dogs...who MUST fly in the passenger area.  there was no mention of horses....seriously doubt they would be utilized.....a lot of the equipment they are bringing will be for water searches..... A charter plane R/T for persons, dogs and equipmet is approx  75K...they need help...if anyone has any connections to a private  flight or wishes to make a donation please contact ES...

Thanks

Bring Natalee Home

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:23 PM »

Sorry if this has already been asked...  You guys are so fast I can't keep up!

But if it's being reported that Natalee's AOL account has been accessed, where would that info come from?

Natalee's parents would know the answer if it was them who accessed it while looking for information (it most likely was) or if the investigators did so; in this case we might assume they wouldn't have been the source for suggesting the mystery to the press.  Am I wrong?  Did Beth say it in an interview & I just missed that part?

No lay person would know, because that info isn't listed publicly on the internet -- as opposed to the speculation caused when Joran's Tickle.com site showed that he had accessed it within 3 days of Natalee's disappearance.  We could all see that information.  Not so with an AOL account.  Right?

It would seem logical that only one or more of the investigators would have access to that information.  So, where did that report come from?  AND WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE IN LEAKING IT?

The implication is Natalee is alive somewhere and free to frivolously access her computer account.  So, who would benefit from leaking that?  

Something that needs a hard look.

Please let me know if y'all know differently or have other suggestions.  Wondering about it is bothering me right now.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »

Sorry if this has already been asked...  You guys are so fast I can't keep up!

But if it's being reported that Natalee's AOL account has been accessed, where would that info come from?

Natalee's parents would know the answer if it was them who accessed it while looking for information (it most likely was) or if the investigators did so; in this case we might assume they wouldn't have been the source for suggesting the mystery to the press.

No lay person would know, because that info isn't listed publicly on the internet -- as opposed to the speculation caused when Joran's Tickle.com site showed that he had accessed it within 3 days of Natalee's disappearance.  We could all see that information.  Not so with an AOL account.  Right?

It would seem logical that only one or more of the investigators would have access to that information.  So, where did that report come from?  AND WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE IN LEAKING IT?

The implication is Natalee is alive somewhere and free to frivolously access her computer account.  So, who would benefit from leaking that?  

Something that needs a hard look.

Please let me know if y'all know differently or have other suggestions.  Wondering about it is bothering me right now.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 21, 2005, 01:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Having been the parent of a missing child, I can relate to what NH's family is going thru. You grab on to any piece of information no matter how minor or absurd it may seem. If you think someone may know something, you want to grab them by the throat and shake it out of them, someone will have to hold you back to keep you from grabbing them. Time means nothing so it doesn't even enter your mind that beating on a door at 1am may not be the most approproiate way to handle it. You waffle between dispair and hope. Your life is a roller coaster of ups and downs with the always present fear underlying everything. A million times a day you are asking yourself "Where is my Child??" You feel totally helpless. A mother is suppose to protect her child but how can you do that if you can't find your child? You become crazed and insistant and demanding. If walking down the aisle nude in a Sunday church service would bring your child home, you'd parade naked all the way to the church.  It has been 16 years since my child was missing but the memories are fresh and raw as if it were yesterday.

Now having first hand knowledge of the emotions the Holloway family is going thru, I know how easy it is to go "over the top". I have grave reservations about them hiring an attorney to sue the government for release of information. I know they are desperate for any kind of knowledge pretaining to their daughter,but I fear that their actions may jeopordize the case that the police are building. From what I understand, the Aruban system is very much different than what we are accustomed to in the US. I truely hope that any legal council they hire will be able to lead them thru this. How sad would it be for this to be thrown out of the Aruban courts because of over-anxious Americans.

I feel compassion for your loss and for the lack of closure.

I do not feel that the Holloways will jeopardize the case. I believe that any information they will obtain will be held until AFTER the prosecution has run it's course. And then, if there is no resolution, LOOK OUT.

PROF:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, MORE VEILED THREATS?  I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IT COULD GET MUCH WORSE WITHOUT BEING COMPLETELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

There are criminal prosecutions and civil prosecutions. And, if the criminal prosecution does not reach a resolution, there may be civil suits that may be available, like in the O. J. Simpson case.

And that is not a veiled threat. That is a promise.

LETS SEE, WHO CAN WE SUE?  TRAVEL AGENT, CHAPERONES, PARENTS WHO ORGANIZED THE TRIP, HOLIDAY INN, ARUBA POLICE, v/d sloots, kalpoes, and steve.  Who else?  I bet they could get more ation if they sued the US parties who may have been negligent.  I cannot imagine this is all about money!
TexasSugarfoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:21 PM »

TexasSugarfoot i am very sorry to hear you ahd to go through something like that...but i would like to ask you a question and you can hate me forever and not answer but i have to try......did you get half the attention this case is getting??and dothey have ANY idea waht happend to your child?

I hate to answer your question because my experience was long ago. Missing child cases weren't given the media coverage they are today. There were not established search groups and media exposure that we see now. But to answer your question, no, our case was given very little attention. Every missing child is important and I'm not sure why some grab attention and others go pretty much unnoticed. My heart goes out to the parents everytime I see a notice of a missing child. You can not imagine the torture unless you have lived it.

For those that asked, my child was found after four months.  I thank you for your comments and concerns.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:41 PM »

question.....

i located a pic of panty boy and satish in a party scene...

Can you post it?

i located it like a week ago and we all looked at it..we came to the conclusion that the ppl were in fact the same ppl. does anyone remember the site ? i dont have saved it...i think we emailed it to fox....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:48 PM »

Word on the street is valid as long as it is labeled as such.

I just know I heard the uncle tell a reporter that they would be willing to take plolygraphs but only if all the parties in Aruba did also.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "daInHsv"
Quote from: "klaasend"
i have program on my computer  that idenifies a threat and locates its origin, anywhere in the world, many come from china, but i ve gotten them from all over the world.. most like they have been relayed... then i return a nice little care package to em.. free of charge...

What is that program Rob?  I want it! Very Happy
 symantac 2005

Go to http://www.ip2location.com/

http://analyzer.symantec.com/

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »

Wench...do you EVER sleep, girlfriend?  Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:08 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"

well accordign to word onteh street...they get very deffensive when they even talk about "testing" the aprents so I really dont know what else to think i have NO idea whats going on here...but one thign I believe she is alive! Hope and pray that shes alive andsafe!

Word on the street?  I think too much credence is being given in this forum to "word on the street".  It's no more than second, third, fourth-hand rumor and speculation that may in fact have no basis in fact.

Sometimes word on the street isn't given enough credence. Ask any undercover cop. Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.