March 28, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365432 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 21, 2005, 02:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "jac723"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Has anyone else mentioned that the Tickle site of Deepak and Satish both say "Visited within the last week"?  Haven't they been in jail?  Do you think the authorities are monitoring those sites as well?

I also saw that--a couple blogs that were linked from here I clicked on--they say the person was logged on (date) but they coinscide with the case--maybe another investigation--leaving them up to get info--I don't know....

again...tickle sites show "last visited" and since YOU just visited, then the account had activity.
Myspace shows the last time the webpage OWNER used the account. Smile

I don't think that's right, Kerin. After all, with all of us visiting these sites, it would say 'last visited today'.

I think Tickle does indeed refer as to the last time the originator accessed it. It could easily be explained by the originator giving the username and password to a friend or relative to take down anything that may appear to be incriminating.

unless it has changed, tickle only states "visited within last week, month, etc" unlike myspace which shows exact date and time. I monitor those sites for a school district but almost exclusively myspace

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 21, 2005, 02:36:36 PM »

MSNBC reporting there is a new development in the search for the little boy in Utah - no work as to what found but "something"

hoping it's very good news for this poor family
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: June 21, 2005, 02:37:23 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
I FINALLY found those pics that we were talking about ROB.... if anybody is interesting in seeing what we were talking about... "pantyboy" looking like the guy in the pic with the brother...here is the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/a213/marigotbay/?action=view¤t=jaipur.jpg

compare 1st slide - guy with the black cap
AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

holy crap is that steve croes in that one photo?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: June 21, 2005, 02:37:47 PM »

hi, i've noticed a few postings from a couple different people who are from mountain brook.  as natalee's cousin, i have encountered and befriended a few of her closest friends who are from there over the years.  i am anxious to speak with anyone who is close to natalee and/or who was with natalee on the trip.  i feel by speaking to some of her friends, i could get a better picture as to what the scenario was in aruba.  please send me a private message back, and i might not be able to check them until tomorrow.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:06 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I say John Travolta needs to fly his huge plane there and take us all.  Wink

I like that plan except didn't that psychic guy have John Travolta crashing his plane on his little online dream thingie??

I'll volunteer to wait here.   Hey, someone has to keep the home fires burning.  Cool  Cool

Fine, Catriana but you will need to get the online slang dictionary to use in our absence. (see CaliGirl for further info)  Smile

jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:08 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos

Hey JL, try tuning in and listening right now,  They are calling in in Dutch Spanish and Papiamento to comment on the case and how Aruba is getting a bad rap.  These are not nuts, They are serious people  But of course we don't need another point of view,  You already know everything from soundbites on Fox, that paragon of intellectual integrity and objectivity

I've tuned in and listened.  I don't speak the language so it doesn't do me a lot of good.  However, I am familiar with call-in radio programs and know that the callers represent not the average persons opinion but typically the most zealous opinions.  And I certainly didn't say or imply anyone was nuts.  That's your inflammatory remark IQ.  

Personally, I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  The vast majority of opinions I've read and those I've heard first-hand indicate Aruba is a beautiful and peaceful place and the Aruban people are especially friendly and helpful.  I suspect, despite the tone of your reply, that you're normally that way as well.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:12 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
YOU BEST NOT BE MAD DAWGING ME...I'LL BUST YOU UP!!!

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

KERIN
I have impotant questiion please!!!

perhaps it has been asked before...
how do i get some kind a picture on my left side??
u can p/m me if you want.

maybe this will all result in a
new  language thing called "monkeylingtop"
what a dialect... good thing rob doesn't knnow pap yet
he will be better off !!! some crazy cross between spanish,dutch/
indian/dutch/english/ that only smunderstand but not officially
nada es oifficiall i aqiu para exhapla....

bgo to socas!!!

FOM...I will PM you. Do you know what kind of picture you want? Yours? A monkey?  Smile

I saw a comercial this morning for careerbuiler.com that made me think of Tom, Red and all of you.. I about peed my pants because it was one guy in an office full of munkeys...one part of the comercial had a moneky with it's pants down on the copier..lmao I thought of FOM!!!!!!!

For the record, the one with their pants down on the photo copier, was NOT me!
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:16 PM »

IMHO, and in no specific order:
1. People are tired of talking about Bvsh, IRaq, etc. since they cant do anything about it, at least if they talk about NH maybe it will be kept in the limelight.
2. NH's mom is the only reason the investigation is where it is today, people want to support her and push the Aruban govt to keep them from sweeping it under the rug.
3. The case has major economic implications for all Arubans.
4. There is a definite "bad guy" and we know it.  Facts are undisputable, she was there, the three were the last ones with her.  Someone has to come clean.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:17 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!

anybody?

Thanks for the link....I'm getting one.

FYI -- This is what Greta VS's producer told Dash her entire interview would be about.  Dash checked out all info:  Who donated them?  Where can you buy them?  How much do they cost?  Where does the money go?  She was eager to tell all about the fundraising bracelets, as that is what the producer swore she would be asked about -- about that & other community involvement, & personal anecdotes about Natalee to show what a wonderful person she it.  Can't figure out why Greta then threw the curveball, & asked only for the info already covered on Bill O'Reilly.  Disappointing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:21 PM »

waitingtoknow...good job Laughing

+++

Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:33 PM »

unless it has changed, tickle only states "visited within last week, month, etc" unlike myspace which shows exact date and time. I monitor those sites for a school district but almost exclusively myspace

Here's one from Steve Croes network that shows 'visited today'
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=uaCGTquExJsTAGaT

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:59 PM »

ROB-Those pics are very interesting!So this kid who seems to have been associated with these boys, ironically is the guy that found the items?

Kelly
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:06 PM »

I FINALLY found those pics that we were talking about ROB.... if anybody is interesting in seeing what we were talking about... "pantyboy" looking like the guy in the pic with the brother...here is the link

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

When these were posted there was alot of confusion as to who was being identified.  I agree that the man in the black cap looks to be the same person as the "pantie boy".
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
hi, i've noticed a few postings from a couple different people who are from mountain brook.  as natalee's cousin, i have encountered and befriended a few of her closest friends who are from there over the years.  i am anxious to speak with anyone who is close to natalee and/or who was with natalee on the trip.  i feel by speaking to some of her friends, i could get a better picture as to what the scenario was in aruba.  please send me a private message back, and i might not be able to check them until tomorrow.

sounds like a reporter fishing for a story, doesn't it?  It is the first post...

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:15 PM »

bgo to socas!!![/quote]
FOM...I will PM you. Do you know what kind of picture you want? Yours? A monkey?  Smile[/quote]

you know that tom and red have monkey rites....
its a local law here....i am not "lawyered up" enuf yet to even consider the monkey picture thing...i must have signed some ica contract bpromising to nevr go there!! Laughing  Laughing RAOFLMFAO!!!!!!!!  

you can send me ideas though...
maybe asking u where i should go
was mis-phrases....my mistakko Arrow  Exclamation

long commercials if i type all way thru eh/??????

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
YOU BEST NOT BE MAD DAWGING ME...I'LL BUST YOU UP!!!

WORD!!!  Mr. Green

KERIN
I have impotant questiion please!!!

perhaps it has been asked before...
how do i get some kind a picture on my left side??
u can p/m me if you want.

maybe this will all result in a
new  language thing called "monkeylingtop"
what a dialect... good thing rob doesn't knnow pap yet
he will be better off !!! some crazy cross between spanish,dutch/
indian/dutch/english/ that only smunderstand but not officially
nada es oifficiall i aqiu para exhapla....

bgo to socas!!!

FOM...I will PM you. Do you know what kind of picture you want? Yours? A monkey?  Smile

I saw a comercial this morning for careerbuiler.com that made me think of Tom, Red and all of you.. I about peed my pants because it was one guy in an office full of munkeys...one part of the comercial had a moneky with it's pants down on the copier..lmao I thought of FOM!!!!!!!

For the record, the one with their pants down on the photo copier, was NOT me!
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

LMAO Cat! Isn't that the funniest thing?

I wish Tom and Red could use the last part.. where he apologizes and say.."it's just that I work with a group of monkeys" roflmao  Laughing
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:45 PM »

CALI....LOL...THAT COMMERCIAL WAS A SCREAM!!

(but wasn't that Catriana with her butt on the photo copier??)

Razz  Razz  Razz

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
ROB-Those pics are very interesting!So this kid who seems to have been associated with these boys, ironically is the guy that found the items?

yes it is that is why said "conspricay" last week....

+++

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:20 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
waitingtoknow...good job Laughing
thanks..I saved the link this time...for future reference  Laughing
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

AND
3rd slide - "pantyboy"

When these were posted there was alot of confusion as to who was being identified.  I agree that the man in the black cap looks to be the same person as the "pantie boy".

So "panty boy" had been associated with the four suspects...hmmmm..anyone else find that to be strange that he was the one that happened to "stumble" across possible "key evidence" at the time?

Kelly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.