March 29, 2024, 07:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365575 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: June 21, 2005, 03:54:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Rough day at work...
Lack of sleep last night...
Frustration with this case...
Thoughts of the only sister I lost years ago...
Sometimes this stuff gets the better of me...
As for me being angry, filled with conspiracy theories, and hating everyone I work with...
Not so much...
Carry on...

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Our hearts go out to you.

Me too.  I thought I had lost my sister once when the police came to our door asking if we knew where she was.  They had found her wallet and a gun on the side of the highway.  My mother and I just about lost it.  Come to find out, she was fine.  She had had her wallet stolen the night before.  I guess someone just chucked some evidence out the car window as they drove down the road.  I still remember the sick feeling I had when the police were asking if we knew where she was.  My heart goes out to ALL of the families with missing persons.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: June 21, 2005, 03:54:25 PM »

Can anyone give me an update?  Any news this morning?

Thanks!

~Nancy
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: June 21, 2005, 03:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Rough day at work...
As for me being angry, filled with conspiracy theories, and hating everyone I work with...
Not so much...
Carry on...

do you have any insight?   i d like to know....

Still noodling...
Much like everyone else, I am astounded at the interconnectivity of all of these kids through websites, pictures, blogs, etc and am baffled as to how this investigation is being run from millions of homes across the US.
The Arubans who post here are amazing, and I sit and count the minutes, sometimes hours, until the info makes it to MSM.
No one involved in this expected it to be this big, I assure you.
I remain astounded that nothing of substance has been found.
To speculate that the murdered and missing in Aruba right now (Colombian Necktie, etc) are not connected is ludicrous.
One needs a labotomy to try and make sense of the 'Aruban system of investigation'.
More to come.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: June 21, 2005, 03:54:50 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Cali, did any of you guys see valentijin/s girlfriend's blog?

Has she updated?

Also would like to add to everyone...

Everyone go get a banana...  Laughing [/img]
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: June 21, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I got the feeling we are not going to see the meeting - I think they said that it was not taped - but I think that says a lot for the Van der sloots to let Greta and Beth go in there - no matter what many have been saying I give them some credit for this!

Yeah I think they said that they would give details of the meeting.  One thing I found interesting is that they interrrogate joran for 11 hrs sometimes, calling him a murderer and showing him pictures of natalee.  I can't see how he hasn't cracked yet.

According to the Aruban Bloggers they have cracked - that's how they got Croes. Croes was Deepaks connection for rufies.

More arrests to come:? Obviously Croes supplier - that's why the DEA is heavily invlolved.

Wow! Very interesting. Do you have a link for the Aruban Bloggers?

I've posted this in here a zillion times. It was from islandboy at riehlworldview.com
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: June 21, 2005, 03:55:06 PM »

Hannie, i think you and i are stuck in the same boat. sometimes you can find transcripts of these shows but so far i haven't been able to find anything

Yes that`s true I`ve looked the last week or so on the fox website and I think i`ve seen only one video interview of greta unfortunatly.

So that was why I`ve asked if someone knows another link for interviews that were aired of Greta

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 21, 2005, 03:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Thanks!

~Nancy

Nancy, same as yesterday. Nothing to report.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 21, 2005, 03:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

Has she updated?

yes yes yes baby send it on over!!!!
u sweet thing!!

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 21, 2005, 03:56:06 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::pulling my nine on Rob::::

Hey, I didn't think we were going to go back through this again. People who have a negative opinion of what we post during the still, no news times (which are becoming more and more frequent) are GHOSTS to me. Don't see 'um, don't hear 'um, don't smell 'um. Just a small breeze blowing by.
Every person in here who comes in regularly (and not I did NOT say REGS or NEWBIES to describe) post very very VERY good ideas/theroires, etc. when there is breaking news OR when there is something new to talk about. But personally I am not going to rehash a set of photos that were talked about for 2 1/2 hours a few nights ago. I don't SLAM on you when you come in here bringing up "days old news" acting like it is some revelation so don't SLAM on me when I DO NOT RESPOND. Just ignore ME like I am going to ignore YOU.

If everyone was following this line of thought there would be very little post left.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: June 21, 2005, 03:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Rough day at work...
Not so much...
Carry on...

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Our hearts go out to you.

Me too.  I thought I had lost my sister once when the police came to our door asking if we knew where she was.  They had found her wallet and a gun on the side of the highway.  My mother and I just about lost it.  Come to find out, she was fine.  She had had her wallet stolen the night before.  I guess someone just chucked some evidence out the car window as they drove down the road.  I still remember the sick feeling I had when the police were asking if we knew where she was.  My heart goes out to ALL of the families with missing persons.

Wench; that's awful. You're a BK gal, right? I grew up there. Do I maybe know about this awful event?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 21, 2005, 03:56:57 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Has she updated?

yes yes yes baby send it on over!!!!
u sweet thing!!

FOM so now which pic do you want? lol
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 21, 2005, 03:57:04 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

There is one JUST for breaking news.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: June 21, 2005, 03:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

There actually is a forum for breaking news only, called, not coincidentally "BREAKING NEWS ONLY PLS!!!!"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: June 21, 2005, 03:57:25 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Passionate "kissing" in the back seat = she was raped in the car while Dipstick and Shitsack milled around outside the car. They likely had turns or they would have told the true story by now.

She was stumbling and unsteady, had to be helped upon leaving the car: JVDS held her limp body upright as he got her to the beach: She had already been strangled, or partly so when Croes shows up, perhaps by pre arrangement. Perhaps JVDS picked the drop off spot knowing he would likely meet Croes.

Inexperienced liars complicate their tales but usually there is a kerenel of truth in there.

Croes wasn't there that night - he was arrested for selling the rufies to Deepak that killed Natalee. Deepak is the murderer. The only thing they dont know is where the body is.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 21, 2005, 03:57:40 PM »

Has she updated?

'

LMAO Cali...!!  Im making steaks for dinner.. maybe a banana would be a good snack later tonight.. ha haha!!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: June 21, 2005, 03:58:36 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Thanks!

~Nancy

Nancy, same as yesterday. Nothing to report.

Nothing to report on Natalee....BUT the missing boy in Utah was found alive and well.  Thank God!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: June 21, 2005, 03:58:50 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::pulling my nine on Rob::::

Hey, I didn't think we were going to go back through this again. People who have a negative opinion of what we post during the still, no news times (which are becoming more and more frequent) are GHOSTS to me. Don't see 'um, don't hear 'um, don't smell 'um. Just a small breeze blowing by.
Every person in here who comes in regularly (and not I did NOT say REGS or NEWBIES to describe) post very very VERY good ideas/theroires, etc. when there is breaking news OR when there is something new to talk about. But personally I am not going to rehash a set of photos that were talked about for 2 1/2 hours a few nights ago. I don't SLAM on you when you come in here bringing up "days old news" acting like it is some revelation so don't SLAM on me when I DO NOT RESPOND. Just ignore ME like I am going to ignore YOU.

If everyone was following this line of thought there would be very little post left.

Hey Absolut...lovin your new SM section.  Smile
Always wanted to ask, if your screenname from your favorite drink?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Time-again
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: June 21, 2005, 03:59:17 PM »

edited
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1078 on: June 21, 2005, 03:59:29 PM »

Rough day at work...
Not so much...
Carry on...

Still noodling...
Much like everyone else, I am astounded at the interconnectivity of all of these kids through websites, pictures, blogs, etc and am baffled as to how this investigation is being run from millions of homes across the US.
The Arubans who post here are amazing, and I sit and count the minutes, sometimes hours, until the info makes it to MSM.
To speculate that the murdered and missing in Aruba right now (Colombian Necktie, etc) are not connected is ludicrous.
One needs a labotomy to try and make sense of the 'Aruban system of investigation'.
More to come.

thats why they say its different....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: June 21, 2005, 03:59:56 PM »

Rough day at work...
Not so much...
Carry on...

Still noodling...
More to come.

Frankly, I don't think the interconnectivity of these kids is rare at all. Most websites kids use are based on "6 degrees of separation"!  My older kids (22 & 26) both have sites on "Friendster"...the connections are amazing...they've been linked up through "degrees" to kids they knew in grade school...former teachers, etc.  What the Arubans are doing is done everyday in this country.  Someone told me recently colleges are now putting the contact directory on Friendster...there's a hip cool name for the directory which I've forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.