March 19, 2024, 01:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 364994 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 21, 2005, 04:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::pulling my nine on Rob::::

Hey, I didn't think we were going to go back through this again. People who have a negative opinion of what we post during the still, no news times (which are becoming more and more frequent) are GHOSTS to me. Don't see 'um, don't hear 'um, don't smell 'um. Just a small breeze blowing by.
Every person in here who comes in regularly (and not I did NOT say REGS or NEWBIES to describe) post very very VERY good ideas/theroires, etc. when there is breaking news OR when there is something new to talk about. But personally I am not going to rehash a set of photos that were talked about for 2 1/2 hours a few nights ago. I don't SLAM on you when you come in here bringing up "days old news" acting like it is some revelation so don't SLAM on me when I DO NOT RESPOND. Just ignore ME like I am going to ignore YOU.

If everyone was following this line of thought there would be very little post left.

Hey Absolut...lovin your new SM section.  Smile
Always wanted to ask, if your screenname from your favorite drink?

It has many meanings. I first used it on websleuths. Like Absolut Truth with a twist of lime and not much else.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 21, 2005, 04:00:28 PM »

I hope with everything in me that Beth, Greta and the family checked with that Aruban lawyer before going to that house. Witness tampering could get that whole case thrown out. Note that the VDS let them come in willingly. I hope the family has not walked into a trap that lets this kid skate.

I'm getting disturbed at some things I have seen today. MSNBC appears to be trying to paint the VDS family as victims here!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: June 21, 2005, 04:01:15 PM »

Heads up, they're playing the "news music" on Top 95 now...
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: June 21, 2005, 04:02:06 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

There actually is a forum for breaking news only, called, not coincidentally "BREAKING NEWS ONLY PLS!!!!"

Laughing  You owe me a new keyboard....LOL

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: June 21, 2005, 04:02:11 PM »

For the record I ghost no one. I love you all in that I know strangers on the internet kinda way.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: June 21, 2005, 04:02:41 PM »

Had this type of crime happened in the US, the computer records, tickle accounts, text messages, etc would be the first things pored over by the junior wonks in the basement of a federal building somewhere.
I can gurantee you it would take a fawking fortnight to get around to looking at all these tickle accounts, phone records, etc.
Right before our eyes, something huge is happening.
Maybe a drug cartel has the Aruban gov't so shit-scared that they cannot begin to tell the Holloways, the US govt, or anyone how deep their economy is imbedded in the dealings of neighboring islands.
If you build a park next to the ghetto, the ghetto dwellers don't clean up their yards to compliment the park, they assimilate the park to the neighborhood, like Colombia and Venezuela have done to Aruba.
A sliced up body of a Dutchman was dumped in public, for chrissakes.
THIS IS YOUR SIGN!

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: June 21, 2005, 04:02:47 PM »

Top95 has a guy talking--but since I can't understand....anyone from Aruba or that can translate listening?

All I have heard is NH and Steve Crouse

Help=THANKS

Jennifer
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:12 PM »

Quote from: "Time-again"
My first post although I have been hiding in the shadows since the beginning. I can't keep my big mouth closed any longer.

#1 A co-worker just returned from Aruba. Had been there since the parents went down, assisting with the search. Said that many of the shops and businesses throw away the fliers as soon as the volunteers
leave the premises. Many are not willing to assist due to the fact that they feel it's bad publicity having the fliers up with tourist. Also said that within 15 feet of the back of Carlos and Charley's every other house is a
crack house and right after  a visit to one of those homes (in search of Natalee) someone was killed, stabbed. From what they gather  many of the crimes around there aren't reported therefore "not advertised". I think we're finding out this after all the occurrences this past weekend, a decapitation  and missing persons galore. There's a reason why an island that small has a prison on it. It was also said that  you can just walk into those crack houses  and the drugs are just   laying around, flowing freely.  The attending law enforcement just ignored it. The only thing
keeping this case alive is the media.  Without a body they have  no crime.  These guys will walk!  It's a must to keep  the media involved. We may never bring home Natalee but it's important that the guilty are made to pay for their crime.

#2 Another co-worker who was there for vacation last week ( it was already scheduled) vouched for the lack of fliers. She saw only one table covered in red, white & blue with missing Natalee posters. One!

#3  Is Natalee really the first girl that these guys pulled this on? Surely there are other touristy girls that had suspicions of Joran and his posse. Yes, you may not remember anything when drugged but you're going
to remember who you were hanging with and definitely you'll be aware the next day that you were "used". All you girls know that I'm correct on that fact. It's important and we attempt to get the media to urge these
young women to come forward even if anomalously.

I know, too much said and too hot winded.

Hey timeagain. No need to hold back. We all need to let it out. You gave some nice insite.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I hope with everything in me that Beth, Greta and the family checked with that Aruban lawyer before going to that house. Witness tampering could get that whole case thrown out. Note that the VDS let them come in willingly. I hope the family has not walked into a trap that lets this kid skate.

I'm getting disturbed at some things I have seen today. MSNBC appears to be trying to paint the VDS family as victims here!

I'm sure they're consulting counsel on everything at this point.

What was said on MSNBC?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:19 PM »

For the record I ghost no one. I love you all in that I know strangers on the internet kinda way.

Awwwww..... GROUP HUG  Embarassed

(((((((((((Monkeys)))))))))

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Reporters from Aruban radio station Top 95 launched their own search before police arrived, at the Marriott, finding a pair of torn pink-and-white polka dot panties and three condoms, two of them used, said one of the journalists, Albert Vrolijk.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ap/06052/16_04_aruba_case.html

You know, this makes me think of something I've been meaning to ask someone.  When panty boy was on TV at first talking about the stuff he found, I could SWEAR he said that the panties were flowered.  But now I'm reading they were polka dot.  Did anyone else hear him say flowered??????
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:34 PM »

#3  Is Natalee really the first girl that these guys pulled this on? Surely there are other touristy girls that had suspicions of Joran and his posse. Yes, you may not remember anything when drugged but you're going to remember who you were hanging with and definitely you'll be aware the next day that you were "used". All you girls know that I'm correct on that fact. It's important and we attempt to get the media to urge these young women to come forward even if anomalously.

I've thought about this too.  I keep waiting for some girl to come forward about the 3 Amigos and any gang/date incident.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:57 PM »

Nothing realy new, just hearing rigtht now on Top 95, that Joran is being transfered to KIA, almost no interegation. According to Top 95 they were realy pointing fingers at Joran (The Cops) and throwing a picture of Natalee at him while calling him a murder.

They put him in cold room, (mental tactic) but still although all these tactics, Joran did NOT confess a crime neither did the surnam brothers, neither Steve Croes

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: June 21, 2005, 04:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Absolutely, inspector_detector. This is slowly becoming chatroom for mindless well-wishers, sob sisters, bracelet salesmen, and ribbon-wearers.

no one is going to leave the board because, if there IS some new development with Nataless's disappearance, its going to come out HERE first. Outside of that, "they" the regular regulars, are just trying to "pass the time" and amuse themselves until something does come up...
it does make for a lot to go through, but its harmless. Its like sitting in my office and having to listen to constant babble about football or (God forbid) the Royals...
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: June 21, 2005, 04:04:04 PM »

LOL, I perfer to be referred as a "lurker" that way, my opinions or speculations are not torn apart in threads.  I think this is a wonderful site, lots of gr8 ppl, lots of gr8 thoughts, but, lots of negativity too.  I tell myself, before I post, "when Natalee is returned home safely, is this something you really want her to read"?  At the same time, reading some of the post here, I say to myself "I hope Natalee will never see this, when she returns home"

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 21, 2005, 04:05:02 PM »

"Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are"

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: June 21, 2005, 04:05:15 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

I agree as well.  If this thread is to be used for discussion and breaking news, could we maybe get one that is JUST for breaking news?  The only problem is that by making two threads, it puts a burden on the Aruba folks who are translating breaking news from their radio.  We are then asking them to post it twice.  Unless, they are as tired of the "^5" and "sistah" comments as others are.  Then, they can just post in the JUST breaking news thread.  I don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't chat with your friends, just that we wish you'd start a new thread for that and only come to this thread when there is breaking news.

SUGGESTION:  If someone DOES have real, breaking news perhaps they could post in BIG RED letters?  I have no problem with "chat" during downtimes, but it IS hard to try to get caught up with page, after page of Monkey chattering.  Mind you, I enjoy the chattering too!  But for those on the run, might we not come up with a quick check method?  Large red font is one possibility.

(I've just skimmed the last 30 pages...eyes are burning)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: June 21, 2005, 04:05:32 PM »

lol absolut..

I say this.. it's bound to happen at one time or another when we all may not agree, get frustrated with each other or such but in the end we all have the same goal and the same hopes and prayers.

::;throws up her peace sign::::
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: June 21, 2005, 04:05:45 PM »

My first post although I have been hiding in the shadows since the beginning. I can't keep my big mouth closed any longer.

#1 A co-worker just returned from Aruba. Had been there since the parents went down, assisting with the search. Said that many of the shops and businesses throw away the fliers as soon as the volunteers
leave the premises. Many are not willing to assist due to the fact that they feel it's bad publicity having the fliers up with tourist. Also said that within 15 feet of the back of Carlos and Charley's every other house is a
crack house and right after  a visit to one of those homes (in search of Natalee) someone was killed, stabbed. From what they gather  many of the crimes around there aren't reported therefore "not advertised". I think we're finding out this after all the occurrences this past weekend, a decapitation  and missing persons galore. There's a reason why an island that small has a prison on it. It was also said that  you can just walk into those crack houses  and the drugs are just   laying around, flowing freely.  The attending law enforcement just ignored it. The only thing
keeping this case alive is the media.  Without a body they have  no crime.  These guys will walk!  It's a must to keep  the media involved. We may never bring home Natalee but it's important that the guilty are made to pay for their crime.

#2 Another co-worker who was there for vacation last week ( it was already scheduled) vouched for the lack of fliers. She saw only one table covered in red, white & blue with missing Natalee posters. One!

#3  Is Natalee really the first girl that these guys pulled this on? Surely there are other touristy girls that had suspicions of Joran and his posse. Yes, you may not remember anything when drugged but you're going
to remember who you were hanging with and definitely you'll be aware the next day that you were "used". All you girls know that I'm correct on that fact. It's important and we attempt to get the media to urge these
young women to come forward even if anomalously.

I know, too much said and too hot winded.

Makes sense to me...  Rolling Eyes
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: June 21, 2005, 04:05:51 PM »

Joran at this very moment is on his way to KIA (Korrectie Instituut Aruba) aka Prison.

No real new stuff. If there is anything I will try to post it.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.