March 28, 2024, 10:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365378 times)
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: June 21, 2005, 04:40:26 PM »

Sorry, my bad!!!  I did not hear the rest of the story.  There is a lot of money offered for information on the whereabouts of this girl also.  I am the mother of 3 grown men and I don't  believe I would let either of them go to another island.  I have always been too protective.  My baby is to be 22 end of June and I have not got a clue how I would react to this situation.  It hurts me as a mother and fellow human being.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: June 21, 2005, 04:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "mariloo1"
I do remember Amy Bradley was on a cruise ship, but she got off in Aruba and never came back to the ship.  She was reported to have been at the same bar Nat was in.  Just curious if anyone finds this a little disconcerting.

Again: http://www.tggweb.com/amybradley/  This should clear up any misstatements about Amy.

Thank you... I was just about to post the same link.  Great minds think alike  Laughing

There are many great monkey minds and monkey HEARTS here.  Laughing

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: June 21, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I do remember Amy Bradley was on a cruise ship, but she got off in Aruba and never came back to the ship.  She was reported to have been at the same bar Nat was in.  Just curious if anyone finds this a little disconcerting.

NO NO NO.

I find it more than just a little disconcerting!!! I believe there is more going on on these little  paradises than we may comprehend. Crying or Very sad JMHO tho

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: June 21, 2005, 04:41:08 PM »

Nikki,

do you actually think we could keep up with all the leads/theories etc without notes? I mean the webpage copies of all the people and friends take up my family room alone. LOL

ok...NOW i know why i am always lost....lol

"God dont like ugly"
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: June 21, 2005, 04:41:19 PM »

THANK YOU TOM!!

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Quote from: "veme"
I  think what frustrates a lot of people is that this is the Rumors of Breaking News forum. The vast, vast majority of the posts here are completely off-topic. Obviously, I get something out of it or I wouldn't be here, but I do wish there was a real "Rumors of Breaking News" category so that we have a quick place to check. As it is, we read through numerous pages trying to find the few pieces of information that are really "Rumors of Breaking News." As it is being used, this should be a "General Discussion" board or something like that.

I have to agree. I do not own a T.V. for many different reasons & the internet is the ONLY way I get my news. It would be nice not to have to scroll through so much stuff. Idea

You are correct Veme. We just got out of a meeting discussing this very topic.

Hopefully we will have an answer shortly to smooth this out.

Tom
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:29 PM »

hasibokos also confirms joran's transfer to KIA today.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:44 PM »

NO NO NO.

I find it more than just a little disconcerting!!! I believe there is more going on on these little  paradises than we may comprehend. Crying or Very sad

There is more going on in small town US than most people like to think.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:45 PM »

this is a morning paper.  i put it up last nite and this am.  it is today's edition, pdf, interesting.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Wow. Now that my cast is off and I'm back at my office, I cannot keep up with this forum.

Any quick news bites? I can only check in every couple of hours or so. . .

I just saw Mama VDS make a short statement on MSNBC.  One thing she said is "the important thing is I can see my son."

She should have said, IMO, that the important thing is to find Natalee.  That way if her son is indeed innocent, he would be free again.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:55 PM »

ok..i'll be back in a bit guys...gotta 2 year old that needs attention....((((KERIN)))))) love and kisses.....and to all my other peeps, i'm outtie!!

Seriously, i love all my monkeys,all of my aruban friends, and everyone that contributes their valuable insight!!!

Lets bring natalee home!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 21, 2005, 04:43:40 PM »

{{{{{{{NIKKI}}}}}}}}}}}} see you tonight!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: June 21, 2005, 04:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"

NO NO NO.

I find it more than just a little disconcerting!!! I believe there is more going on on these little  paradises than we may comprehend. Crying or Very sad

There is more going on in small town US than most people like to think.

TOO TRUE!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: June 21, 2005, 04:45:09 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok..i'll be back in a bit guys...gotta 2 year old that needs attention....((((KERIN)))))) love and kisses.....and to all my other peeps, i'm outtie!!

Seriously, i love all my monkeys,all of my aruban friends, and everyone that contributes their valuable insight!!!

Be well, nikki

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: June 21, 2005, 04:46:53 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Be well, nikki

(((((wench)))))

"God dont like ugly"
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: June 21, 2005, 04:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "keepfaith"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
The family has gotten thesearch team from Texas and there was a fund setup for them to help w/ the search....ok i know you guys are going to eat me for theis but here it goes:
do you really think that there is a big possibily that the arubans are going to donate a hell of alot after all the trashing thats been going on of their island and police forse??

UNDERSTAND i really dont want war w/ anyone its just a point I want to bring accores,,,frankly ive been kind of scared to post anything lately becuase yesterday there was a whole lot of attackign going on!

I am with you!!! i will not give one dime after they trash and wants to boycot aruba. I prefer giving my donation to the cancer society

~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Arubans will be disgusted about the anti-Aruban sentiments and refuse to help while others will understand that emotion is running high and will continue to help. The police and courts of Aruba will probably continue to investigate in a meticulous and lawful fashion irregardless. Their job is to investigate and protect the integrity of their case no matter what anyone thinks about it. I wish they would have moved faster on it, but they are making headway.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: June 21, 2005, 04:47:14 PM »

to all those defending Aruba, maybe the hard working citizens of Aruba don't deserve the bad reputations, but guess what....THEY GOT IT......

A young person has dissappeared from their island paradise, and the last ones to be with her will not come clean.....

the last ones that are known to have been with her have lied repeatedly as to where they "left" her....

the fact that these 3 Amigos are sons of the upper crust of Aruba speaks volumes....

a fish rots from the head down....

just as maybe the only honest ones in this whole story are the two black security guards, the only dishonest ones so far are the ones in power...

maybe the hard-working people of Aruba should demand better of their leaders....

in the mean time, if all these threads here and elsewhere haven't given you a clue as to how much "hidden" crime there is in Aruba,  its your choice to send your 18 yro old there.....

there was a time in  America where we parents PROTECTED and SHELTERED our kids.....now it seems fashionable to let them risk everything just so then can be in the "IN" crowd....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: June 21, 2005, 04:47:38 PM »

I'm able to get on here in spurts - wondering if there was any truth to the arrest of someone yesterday with the initial "A"....  or was it just another story?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: June 21, 2005, 04:47:44 PM »

Per MSNBC TV just now, Natalee's mother will be addressing the people of Aruba on a commercial Aruba TV station, and will include a plea to the parents of the suspects.

But I missed the time. And whether this will be simulcast in the US.

Anybody know?
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: June 21, 2005, 04:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
this is a morning paper.  i put it up last nite and this am.  it is today's edition, pdf, interesting.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf

I didnt see mention of NH, is that what you found "interesting"?
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: June 21, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Per MSNBC TV just now, Natalee's mother will be addressing the people of Aruba on a commercial Aruba TV station, and will include a plea to the parents of the suspects.

But I missed the time. And whether this will be simulcast in the US.

Anybody know?

7:30 pm Ting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.