March 28, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365433 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: June 21, 2005, 05:35:23 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Hi guys

First off, McDonald's. I read a post at Riehlworld by a local student ( I think MB) that she heard from someone with the last name Twitty that students saw Paul v/d Sloot at McDonald's at 3 am. How precisely they know that that was the guy I don't know. FYI, McDonald's closes at one, and there are two McDonald's on the island, one in the hotel area and one in Oranjestad. The one in Oranjestad is very much in walking distance of C&C, and the one in the hotel area, I suppose you could walk it from the HI, if you wanted to, but it's not that close. I think it would take you about 7 minutes with ordinary shoes (no high heels).

Second, it's been dead quiet about the suicide attempt. I read the same article and it did refer to the NH case. Now, if the newspaper was accurate..., that's another story.

Third, TOP is saying that Joran was treated in a tough manner, what with being in a freezing room at one time, a hot room the next, dark room, flooded with light, talked to harshly, repeatedly shoved with NH's picture under his nose. No news on how the brothers are treated. In fact, the brothers are not much in the news. I wonder if perhaps they were the son of a 'judge', then they would get the same attention. Anyway, whatever.

Fourth, TOP is also saying that it seems that it is fairly known that something very mysterious happened in Noord. I have no idea what they mean with that. They won't reveal it yet though. Famewhoring bastards!

Where is Noord, you ask? Well, it's a fairly big area. I don't know if they mean Noord itself or they're talking about the surrounding areas as well. Noord could be from Alto Vista until the Tanki Flip traffic circle, so who knows. Montanja, where J v/d S lives, could be considered Noord as well.

Something else I'd like to mention is that I, personally, don't have much faith in Aruban journalism. The newspapers / radios here tend to go to the National Enquirer style. Sometimes they can hit an issue right on the head, but that doesn't seem to happen as much as I like. However, this is my opinion, and not necessarily it's the same as other Arubans.  

Sorry if this has been repeated, but sometimes there are new posters, so I thought I'd rehash some old stuff.

arubana:  Thanks for the  perpective.  what would MB students be doing in the parking lot of a closed mcdonald's at 3 am.  Waiting to Natalee?
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: June 21, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »

Arubagirl, thanks so much for your updates!  And for being considerate of the new posters.  I have been lurking, and occasionally posting... but sometimes the thread moves so fast it is impossible for me to read everything, especially if I have to step away!  So I really, really appreciate your efforts to keep everyone in the loop.

And for the record I want to say this to you personally, like many of us here in America I am keenly embarrassed by the episodes of bravado and arrogance some have shown towards Aruba and its people.  Unfortunately I can't undo the hurts of others, but I can at least voice my opinion that I don't think these types of generalizations are fair.  FWIW.

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #1322 on: June 21, 2005, 05:35:44 PM »

FOX just said Greta did not have cameras but is going to tell it all tonite at 10p.  

I heard Gomez was the attorney for M/M Twitty.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: June 21, 2005, 05:36:05 PM »

Just watched MSNBC news brief and they said there is now polygraph equipment on the island and if all parties agree, they may use it. Maybe this is old news -- apologies if it is. Gotta get back to work. <eom>
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: June 21, 2005, 05:36:10 PM »

discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: June 21, 2005, 05:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html

Has anyone seen these yet?  I'm interested in getting one!

anybody?

Thanks for the link....I'm getting one.

FYI -- This is what Greta VS's producer told Dash her entire interview would be about.  Dash checked out all info:  Who donated them?  Where can you buy them?  How much do they cost?  Where does the money go?  She was eager to tell all about the fundraising bracelets, as that is what the producer swore she would be asked about -- about that & other community involvement, & personal anecdotes about Natalee to show what a wonderful person she it.  Can't figure out why Greta then threw the curveball, & asked only for the info already covered on Bill O'Reilly.  Disappointing.

So Dash knows how to get these?

Dash, if/when you see these, can you please PM me and let me know how I can get a few?
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: June 21, 2005, 05:37:03 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Carlo is banned from seeing his client until next week Thursday, one of the new att. is Arie de Bie, I don't remember the other att. name.

Does anyone know who Beth Twitty's attorney is? I've heard Gomez or de Souza, but does anyone know for sure?

Hey Arubagirl!

According to Native, the Twitty's attorney is Benvinda "Vinda" de Souza
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: June 21, 2005, 05:37:46 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
discussion on FOX right now claiming Natalee was at VDS home at 3 am is fact and was told to Mrs Holloway by MRS. VDS

now that is some breaking news!!!!   Shocked
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: June 21, 2005, 05:38:42 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

Yep. Greta will tell all on her show tonight. FOX saying Greta was able to get more info by sitting down with both moms than most investigators.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 21, 2005, 05:38:48 PM »

WTF?????? Talk about complicating the case...or maybe just completely incriminating her son and possibly husband!!!

Damn!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: June 21, 2005, 05:39:07 PM »

Arubagirl, please keep posting!! Your updates are very important!!
Big hug.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: June 21, 2005, 05:39:53 PM »

WTF  You are kidding.  Keep going I don't have cable.  

I was just about to thank you for the tv guide info.  Is it on now?
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: June 21, 2005, 05:39:53 PM »

Yep. Greta will tell all on her show tonight. FOX saying Greta was able to get more info by sitting down with both moms than most investigators.

that is great, but at the same time, while i hope it helps to bring natalee home, i hope it does not hamper the investigation, ya know?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: June 21, 2005, 05:40:12 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Just watched MSNBC news brief and they said there is now polygraph equipment on the island and if all parties agree, they may use it. Maybe this is old news -- apologies if it is. Gotta get back to work. <eom>

The FBI and polygraphs go hand in hand. From what I've read in news reports from Aruba with Aruban legal types, polygraphs are illegal. If the judge in the case finds out a polygraph was used then the case gets thrown out of court. Shocked
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: June 21, 2005, 05:40:17 PM »

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: June 21, 2005, 05:40:24 PM »

I'm still hoping someone will post some links to crime of passion incidents involving Colombian neckties

I always thought that "colombian" neckties were related to the drugsscene
( I`ve heard that same thing mentioned in the O.J. case by Johnny Cochran) Embarassed

To keep there mouths shot as a warning of that the do colombian neckties.
And the article says 'Partially decapitated' .

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: June 21, 2005, 05:41:41 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "chloe2"

The FBI and polygraphs go hand in hand. From what I've read in news reports from Aruba with Aruban legal types, polygraphs are illegal. If the judge in the case finds out a polygraph was used then the case gets thrown out of court. Shocked

From what I've read, they aren't illegal but are not admissable as evidence in court. I think it is the same in the US?
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: June 21, 2005, 05:42:09 PM »

ok, i am stupid, but what is a colombian necktie?  is it a hanging?  a decapitation?

and i am so sad to say that i've got to go.  i only hope i can check in tonight.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: June 21, 2005, 05:42:50 PM »

ok, i am stupid, but what is a colombian necktie?  is it a hanging?  a decapitation?

and i am so sad to say that i've got to go.  i only hope i can check in tonight.

Be well, Bamajo.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: June 21, 2005, 05:43:04 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

WHAT?  Shocked Fox says Mrs. VDS told Beth that Nat was at HER home at 3:00 a.m.?  Damn this gets stranger every day.

Are you sure that this wans't just Beth saying she thought Natalee was at the VDS house that night?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.