March 28, 2024, 03:33:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 15 - 6/21/05  (Read 365422 times)
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: June 21, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
YOO HOO...paging MonkeyMoo...did my revised observation sound right?? Because I got all excited there for a second.

What is your revised observation... is it what I quoted?  If so then, yes, I think you said the same thing.  I must admit your first post confused me, though.

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
captainj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: June 21, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »

ARUBA AND DUTCH CARIBBEAN
There were no reports of restriction of press freedom in this period.
Last year, the government of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba passed a law calling for more transparency in government to enable the media to obtain official information without problems. Citizens now are also allowed access to information from the government - but it will be provided only if it "will not be used to jeopardize the government in any way."

Here is the site this was on:
http://www.sipiapa.org/pulications/mid_infaruba2002.cfm
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: June 21, 2005, 06:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "iquitos"
we will all be superglued to the screen.  poor geraldo, scooped again.  I wonder if the v/d Ss have pictures of the visit or was it just as Joren said, when they dropped him off she was there briefly.  we really know nothing.

And the Katie Couric special with the Runaway Bride is on tonight at 8:00, I think.  I have to move in less than a week, I'm not at all packed, and all I do is watch the news.  Thanks everyone, it's all your fault.   Wink

I saw something online along the lines that the runaway bride should take her butt and her book deal money over to Aruba to help! I think that was an excellent idea.

I just can't imagine that after seeing Greta with Beth Twitty and Mrs. Van Der Sloot meeting and their individual tragedies, that the Runaway Bride and Perky Katie will be a barf-O-rama!
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: June 21, 2005, 06:14:01 PM »

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE.....Hi there!  Been lurking...trying to catch up...detective made me LMAO at his gangsta talk....then skipped ahead and saw that Joran's mom said that Nat was there at 3am....almost fell out....then saw that it was a misunderstanding of what was being said...UGGHHH...anywho...seems as though it has been an interesting day...  still hoping for good news to comes soon!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.... Very Happy
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: June 21, 2005, 06:14:29 PM »

did Natalee and joran get picked up by daddy Sloot at the mickydees, ending up at thier home? Could someone have witnessed her getting in another car with joran.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: June 21, 2005, 06:14:53 PM »

Leaves me also wondering, what if....Joran takes a polygraph and the outcome of it says he didn`t lie on if he knows what happends to natalee?

Would the same people who crusify him already believe it? or are they then say; A polygraph says nothing! Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: June 21, 2005, 06:15:10 PM »

MonkeyMoo...I sent you a PM

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: June 21, 2005, 06:15:43 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"
Quote from: "monkeysMOO"
Okay, I just rewound the Fox interview implying that Mrs. VDS stated that Natalee was there at 3 o'clock am.  John asks the guest the question about *Mrs. Holloway, Natalee's mother* and the the guest responds that this would make "the mother" a witness about "her son."  I think the guest misunderstood the question, and answered as if Mrs. Van der Sloot had said this instead of Beth Holloway-Twitty, who was the one to make the comment to GVS.

That's my understanding of what I saw, at least.   Confused

Ok Monkey...so you think that it was the guest who misunderstood? So you are thinking that Mrs. H is the one who THINKS Nat was at the VDS home and the guest SHOULD HAVE SAID, if that is true then Mrs. VDS would be a witness??
OK...so a BIG difference!
So...change the record, folks!

There seemed to be some confusion about who said what, so I thought I'd be helpful and transcribe what I saw!  I didn't realize others had already said this while I was doing so, but I really don't get the need for sarcasm here?

Monkey? I was in no way being sarcastic!! I never saw anyone reply but YOU. I was frantically typing what I thought you were trying to say in order to verify I undertood it correctly this time!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Oh, thank Gawd!!!  As a newbie here I still feel a bit reluctant to post sometimes.  Sorry I misunderstood.

I'm probably a bit sensitive today, too.  This case brings out a lot of emotion, unfortunately.

Razz

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: June 21, 2005, 06:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i have a possible scenario, jdvs and natalee are at his house, drug thugs show up and take natalee ("something bad happened"), jdvs then calls deepak and satish and they spend the next couple of hours trying to get her back. the call from santa cruz or san lucia.....kinda makes the "what do you want me ta do?" statement from jdvs to ms twitty a little more pausible, the reason i think some else might have happened is there is a rash of SERIOUS crime going on.. these other people may know what has transpired and have been dispatched....

your thoughs>.....

I don't think drug thugs are human trafficers. In fact this whole business of Natalee being stolen for the sex trade is pretty far fetched, IMHO. There are plenty of pretty young women (even blondes, mostly from E. Europe) who have no families or are poor who are much better targets. The usual technique is to lure them away with the promise of a job.

Drug dealers are usually pretty low key and don't need the publicity.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: June 21, 2005, 06:16:29 PM »

WHEW!!!

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: June 21, 2005, 06:17:22 PM »

I am still thinking about going to the FOX studio and kicking some tail though...just for the heck of it.  Very Happy

clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: June 21, 2005, 06:17:52 PM »

Could someone please translate this editoral for me? It's from Diario Aruba:

UN CRISIS FUERA DI PROPORCION!  

Sin cu nos tabata kier ni a buske, Aruba a haya su mes den un luz basta negativo durante e ultimo dos simannan, pa motibo di un caso cu ta sigui mantene nos atencion claba riba dje.

E tin e apariencia di no ta bayendo ningun caminda, cu el a stanca, cu e speranza di haya Natalee cu bida ta menguando. Hopi hende, tanto local como stranhero, a buske tur caminda sin exito. A usa ekiponan sofistica y cachonan experto den localiza curpanan dera sin resultadonan positivo. E mucha muher ta sigui desapareci, el a somenta sin laga hueya, creando un misterio cu ta bayendo pa largo.

Ta unda a keda nos pa buske? E lo ta scondi den algun cas, protegi pa algun amigo o conocido, of e ta ser reteni contra su voluntad pa cualke grupo iregular? E por a yega Merca? No ta importa si el a laga su pasaporte atras, pasobra Americanonan por sali di Aruba cu cualke carchi di identificacion manera rijbewijs, carchi di seguro social, o certificado di nacimento.

E por ta na Venezuela o Colombia? E ta improbable, pero semper e posibilidad ey ta keda existi. Cu un lancha rapido bo por yega e costa mas cercano di Falcon den mey hora. Si e ta na bida ainda, di con no por a haye cu tanto esfuerzo cu a ser desplega y tanto voluntario cu a rondea den delaster pida mondi y costa na Aruba? Y si e ta morto, pakico no por a localiza ni rastro di su restonan?

Cu e caso aki por afecta turismo? Claro cu si, pero esey no ta nos preocupacion primordial. Loke tin nos angustia ta Natalee mes. Cualke caida den turismo nos por recupera, pero Natalee ta keda iremplazable! Ta e factor humano ta ocupa nos mentenan y curazonnan, pasobra e parti material, o sea turismo, nos por remedia. Ta e dolor di su famia nos ta comparti, ta e angustia di e mayornan a acapara nos compasion.

Mi ta conserva e opinion cu ni maske cuanto hende pinta Aruba preto na Merca, semper tin otronan cu ta defende nos isla pasobra nan conoce y nan sa cu Aruba ta keda un di e lugarnan mas sigur na mundo.

No ta e beyeza di nos beachnan so a yama e atencion di e turistanan cu ta bishita nos isla repetidamente y den gran cantidad, ta e calidad humano di nos poblacion a conkista nan curazonnan.

Ta e trato cu nan a ricibi di nos hendenan a haya eco den nan sentimentonan, pesey awor nan ta recompensa nos cu nan palabranan cari¤oso; cu nan defensanan na fabor di nos isla; cu nan protestanan publico contra esnan cu sin conoce nos isla o nos pueblo ta asina dispuesto di expresa opinionnan negativo sin e aval di realidad.

Pasobra Aruba no ta un lugar unda criminalidad tin un incidencia halto, un caso manera esaki por a logra tanto atencion den exterior. E ta un incidente aisla, perpetra pa elemento(nan) aheno na nos cultura, na nos disposicion pacifico, na nos caracter amplio, abierto, y decente como Pueblo.

E ta ademas, un caso lora den nubianan di misterio cada vez mas denso, menos penetrable hasta pa e wowonan mas experto den e mundo policial y investigativo. Esaki ta un desaparicion cu no a laga evidencianan palpable, algo solido riba cual Polis por traha.

Fuera di esey, mi tin entendi cu e detenidonan no ta bisando nada adicional, sino simplemente cu nan a laga Natalee (cu o sin Joran) riba e tereno un tiki panoord di Marriott hotel. E storia aki nan ta sigui ripiti cu insistencia, aunke tin tambe varios discrepancia den nan declaracionnan.

Pa loke ta trata e eficiencia di nos cuerpo Policial, no laga ningun hende ga¤a nan mes: e ta di e mihornan den nos region, y sigur uno cu nos por bisa cu conviccion di ta hopi profesional.

Nos cu a sigui nan actividadnan durante e ultimo 25 a¤anan di cerca por bisa den voz halto cu ta trata di un cuerpo policial cu tin un integridad grandi, y esey ta descarta cualke posibilidad di un tapamento o un complicidad basa riba amistad cu un of otro familiar di cualke un di e detenidonan.

Den mi buki di tur e hechonan delictivo cu a tuma lugar riba nos isla durante e ultimo 25 a¤anan, e actuacionnan certero di e Cuerpo Policial di Aruba ta skirbi cu leternan di oro!

E caso di Natalee a pone nos den un crisis emocional grandi, y otronan cu no conoce nos isla y no sa con nos Pueblo ta razona, a convirtie den un crisis publicitario fuera di tur proporcion.

Na Aruba no ta existi criminalnan cu ta cana rond pa inventa maldad na cada paso; nos no tin e sicopatanan cu ta pasa man pa un revolver y ta cuminza dispara pa loco contra hendenan inocente; Aruba ta un isla trankilo, yen di humanismo y consideracion pa e bienestar di otronan.

Pesey, na nomber di tur loke ta husto, ta tempo pa e imagen negativo cu voluntariamente of involuntariamente a ser crea di nos isla pa algun medio di comunicacion cu no tabata sa mes unda Aruba ta keda, ser coregi.

Ta pesey tambe cu algun di nos a acepta pa duna declaracionnan na un of otro canal di television Mericano, no pa busca fama o crea un imagen cu lo desaparece hunto cu e regreso di e medionan ey, sino pa purba contraresta e da¤o cu a ser causa pa e misterio aki.

No ta kedami nada otro di bisa sino cu mi ta spera cu Natalee ta bibo y cu e lo haya e caminda di regreso pa su cas, su famianan y su amigonan na Birmingham, ciudad cu mi conoce bon, y e Pueblo di Alabama cu, segun mi experiencia personal na e Estado ey, ta igual na esun di nos den e grandeza di su curazon y su sentido di compasion.

Al fin y al cabo mi a studia y a gradua na Mobile, Alabama, y por papia cu cierto autoridad di e cualidadnan humano di su Pueblo. No ban yega na conclusionnan ekiboca tocante esey djis pasobra un canal sin importancia ni alcance nacional, a hinca den su cabez pa haci un yamado pa un boycot cu no ta bay haya oido ni acogida den e resto di e poblacion Americano, y cu no ta ahusta su mes tampoco na e concepto Americano di "fair play.”

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/editorial/index.html
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: June 21, 2005, 06:18:02 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
i have a possible scenario, jdvs and natalee are at his house, drug thugs show up and take natalee ("something bad happened"), jdvs then calls deepak and satish and they spend the next couple of hours trying to get her back. the call from santa cruz or san lucia.....kinda makes the "what do you want me ta do?" statement from jdvs to ms twitty a little more pausible, the reason i think some else might have happened is there is a rash of SERIOUS crime going on.. these other people may know what has transpired and have been dispatched....

your thoughs>.....

I don't drug thugs came in, I think she was drugged and joran did as he please, until he realized he had to get rid of her, and perhaps dad helped? just asking
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: June 21, 2005, 06:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Leaves me also wondering, what if....Joran takes a polygraph and the outcome of it says he didn`t lie on if he knows what happends to natalee?

Would the same people who crusify him already believe it? or are they then say; A polygraph says nothing! Wink

Hannie - I am not sure a polygraph is the answer.  He could just as easily take it and fail it due to nervousness (and be totally innocent).
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: June 21, 2005, 06:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"

I would consider it, especially since I don't think Joran is sophisticated enough to fool a polygraph.  We'll see what happens.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 21, 2005, 06:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "katya"

your thoughs>.....

I don't think drug thugs are human trafficers. In fact this whole business of Natalee being stolen for the sex trade is pretty far fetched, IMHO. There are plenty of pretty young women (even blondes, mostly from E. Europe) who have no families or are poor who are much better targets. The usual technique is to lure them away with the promise of a job.

Drug dealers are usually pretty low key and don't need the publicity.

did you see me post anything about a sex trade...? this could be a plot to have someone already in the system paroled or released, after all papa vd sloot does work for the justice dept...had this been a ordinary citizen, and the secrecy that surrounds all aruban investigations, this might have never came out....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: June 21, 2005, 06:21:55 PM »

bob_in_MD wrote:

Hannie - I am not sure a polygraph is the answer. He could just as easily take it and fail it due to nervousness (and be totally innocent).

I know that Bob, as a Dutch I also don`t believe in taking polygraphs,
just for the same reason. I`m responding on the rumours of Joran had a polygraph while it is not used in the dutch legal system.  Smile

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 21, 2005, 06:22:42 PM »

apparentlly you are unaware that there is a guy without a head, a missing guy, a drive by shooting and a series of other events...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: June 21, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »

anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf  
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

think positive
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: June 21, 2005, 06:25:35 PM »

translated version using link for translation..might help understand it
one crisis fuera of proporcion! without cu we was wanted neither owing to buske, aruba owing to achieve his self in one luz enough negative during the ultimo two simannan, for motibo of one caso cu is follow mantene we atencion claba on dje. the have the apariencia of do not bayendo none caminda, cu past owing to stanca, cu the speranza of achieve natalee cu life is menguando. much person, tanto local because; foreigner, owing to buske all caminda without exito. owing to using ekiponan sofistica y cachonan experto in localiza curpanan bury without resultadonan positive. the child muher is follow desapareci, past owing to somenta without let hueya, creando one enigma cu is bayendo for largo. is where owing to stay we for buske? the will is scondi in some cas, protegi for some amigo or conocido, or the is being reteni contra his voluntad for cualke are abnormal? the can owing to arrive merca? do not importa if past owing to let his pasaporte behind, because americanonan can leave of aruba cu cualke carchi of identificacion as rijbewijs, carchi of seguro social, or certificado of nacimento. the can is at venezuela or colombia? the is improbable, but always the posibilidad ey is stay existi. cu one lancha rapido could you arrive the costa more cercano of falcon in mey hora. if the is at life still, of con not can owing to haye cu tanto esfuerzo cu owing to being desplega y tanto voluntario cu owing to rondea in last piece forest y costa at aruba? y if the is dead, pakico not can owing to localiza neither rastro of his restonan? cu the caso here can afecta turism? claro cu if, but esey do not we preocupacion primordial. thing have we angustia is natalee self. cualke caida in turism we can recupera, but natalee is stay iremplazable! is the factor human is ocupa we mentenan y curazonnan, because the part material, or as turism, we can remedia. is the dolor of his family we is comparti, is the angustia of the parents owing to acapara we compasion. i am conserva the opinion cu neither although cuanto person draw aruba black at merca, always have others cu is defende we island because they conoce y they know cu aruba is stay one of the lugarnan more assure at world. do not the beyeza of we beachnan only owing to calling the atencion of the turistanan cu is visit we island repetidamente y in great cantidad, is the calidad human of we poblacion owing to conkista they curazonnan. is the trato cu they owing to ricibi of we hendenan owing to achieve eco in they sentimentonan, pesey now they're recompensa we cu they words cari¤oso; cu they defensanan at please of we isla; cu they protestanan publico contra esnan cu without conoce we island or we people is so dispuesto of expresa opinionnan negative without the aval of realidad. because aruba do not one lugar where criminalidad have one incidencia high, one caso as this can owing to succeed tanto atencion in exterior. the is one incidente aisla, perpetra for elemento(nan) aheno at we cultura, at we disposicion pacifico, at we caracter amplio, abierto, y decente because; people. the is besides, one caso lora in nubianan of enigma cada vez more denso, less penetrable even for her wowonan more experto in the world policial y investigativo. this is one desaparicion cu not owing to let evidencianan palpable, algo solido on cual police can work. fuera of esey, i have entendi cu the detenidonan do not saying nothing adicional, but simplemente cu they owing to let natalee (cu or without joran) on the territory one bit panoord of marriott hotel. the storia here they're follow ripiti cu insistencia, although have also several discrepancia in they declaracionnan. for thing is deal the eficiencia of we cuerpo policial, not let none person ga¤a they mes: the is of the mihornan in we region, y assure uno cu we can tell cu conviccion of is much profesional. we cu owing to follow they actividadnan during the ultimo 25 a¤anan of close can tell in voz high cu is deal of one cuerpo policial cu have one integridad big, y esey is descarta cualke posibilidad of one tapamento or one complicidad basa on amistad cu one or another familiar of cualke one of the detenidonan. in my book of all the hechonan delictivo cu did take lugar on we island during the ultimo 25 a¤anan, the actuacionnan certero of the cuerpo policial of aruba is write cu leternan of gold! the caso of natalee owing to place we in one crisis emocional big, y others cu not conoce we island y not know con we people is razona, owing to convirtie in one crisis publicitario fuera of all proporcion. at aruba do not existi criminalnan cu is march rond for inventa maldad at cada paso; we not have the sicopatanan cu is happen hand for one revolver y is cuminza dispara for loco contra hendenan inocente; aruba is one island calm, complete of humanismo y consideracion for her bienestar of others. pesey, at name of all thing is fair, is time for her imagen negative cu voluntariamente or involuntariamente owing to being crea of we island for some medio of comunicacion cu not was know self where aruba is stay, being coregi. is pesey also cu some of we owing to acepta for give declaracionnan at one or another canal of television mericano, not for busca fama or crea one imagen cu will desaparece together cu the return of the medionan ey, but for try contraresta the da¤o cu owing to being cause for her enigma here. do not kedami nothing another of tell but cu i am wait for cu natalee is bibo y cu the will achieve the caminda of return for his cas, his famianan y his amigonan at birmingham, town cu my conoce good, y the people of alabama cu, according my experiencia personal at the estado ey, is equal at esun of we in the grandeza of his curazon y his sense of compasion. al end y al cabo i have study y owing to gradua at mobile, alabama, y can talk cu cierto autoridad of the cualidadnan human of his people. not as arrive at conclusionnan ekiboca tocante esey immidiately because one canal without importancia neither alcance nacional, owing to hinca in his cabez for haci one yamado for one boycot cu do not bay achieve oido neither acogida in the remainder of the poblacion americano, y cu do not ahusta his self niether at the concepto americano of \"fair play.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.