April 19, 2024, 09:33:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Donald Trump doubles down, insists racist Donald Sterling rant recording..."  (Read 1443 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 29, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »

"Donald Trump doubles down, insists racist Donald Sterling rant recording 'was a total set-up' captured by 'the girlfriend from hell'"

Donald Trump told MailOnline on Tuesday that he wasn't mistaken when he said Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling 'got set up' by a vindictive girlfriend, but blames partisan media outlets for turning the offhand comment into a publicity firestorm.

'It was a total set-up,' he insisted during an interview in his Trump Tower office. 'The girl set him up, in my opinion. She set him up. That's what I'm saying. He was set up by her.'

Trump first made the claim during a Fox News Channel interview Monday morning, during a segment in which he also called Sterling's words about black people 'despicable.'

read more here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616138/EXCLUSIVE-Donald-Trump-doubles-insists-racist-Donald-Sterling-rant-recording-total-set-captured-girlfriend-hell.html

The revenge of the liberal girlfriend? 

Did he 'allow' her to take white boyfriends to the game?  Did she ever have a white 'boyfriend' other than Sterling?  Maybe he objected to her bringing a guy to the game? 

Was she really a girlfriend?  What exactly was her job?  Why would she want to bring any male friend to the game?

I wonder if he objected if she brought a female? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 05:14:45 PM »

Donald Sterling’s affair with the model 'girlfriend' who exposed him as a racist wasn’t ‘his first rodeo’ and the LA Clippers owner’s wife is the person ‘least fooled and least affected by his ‘grotesque lifestyle’, explosive court papers reveal.

Vanessa Stiviano’s lawyer set out a strident defense of the 31-year-old after Rochelle Sterling sued her for embezzling $1.8m – the total gifts and cash Sterling, 80, is said to have given his 31-year-old lover – including a condo, a Ferrari, two Bentleys and a Range Rover.

Mac E Nehoray wrote in response to the suit: ‘This is an action brought by a very angry wife whose husband is a highly public figure and who is well known to the “keeping women” other than his wife and who has done so for very many years with a big toothy grin brandishing his sexual prowess in the faces of the Paparazzi and caring less what anyone else thought, the least of which, his own wife’.
- Emphasis added.

Meanwhile, Stiviano has gone to deny she is his girlfriend - which is bizarre in light of what her lawyer said.

Sources close to Stiviano claimed she works in a purely professional capacity for Sterling as his 'archivist' and spilts her time between the Clippers and the teams official charity.

read more here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2615339/Model-exposed-Donald-Sterlings-racist-remarks-wasnt-rodeo-wife-person-fooled-grotesque-behavior-explosive-court-papers-reveal.html

Model?  Lover?  Archivist?

$1.8 million in gifts?

wow

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 05:32:01 PM »

Hmmm...a few things come to mind...

'I did not have sex with that woman.' - How did it affect this man's life?

'We don't check the bed sheets or look under the bed for another woman's shoes' - Can't remember who that woman was...

I wonder what the rest of the story is?  Will it be a made for TV movie?  A pay per view mini-series?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.