March 29, 2024, 03:57:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigerian Sex Slave $12  (Read 2424 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 05, 2014, 07:01:24 PM »

"Boko Haram Leader: 'Allah Says I Should Sell' Kidnapped Girls as 'Slaves'"

The leader of Nigerian Islamist terror group Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has vowed to sell the more-than-200 Nigerian schoolgirls his group abducted "on the market," insisting in a new video that "Allah says" the girls should be sold and married off at ages as young as nine.

According to Agence France-Presse, who first obtained the video, a man believed to be Shekau appears dressed in combat gear and assumes responsibility for the mass kidnappings. "I will sell them in the market, by Allah," he declares, "Allah says I should sell. He commands me to sell. I will sell women. I sell women." Shekau also commands girls to "go and get married," and insists that he will "marry off a woman at the age of 12. I will marry off a girl at the age of nine." He adds that the girls are currently held as "slaves."

Shekau's declarations follow the news, obtained by family members that have created vigilante groups following the terrorists into forests they control, that Boko Haram has been conducting "mass weddings" with the girls, forcing them to cook and forcing the Christian girls to convert to Islam. The price of a kidnapped girl for those seeking to marry them away from Boko Haram was reported as $12.

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/05/05/Boko-Haram-Leader-Allah-Says-I-Should-Sell-Kidnapped-Girls-as-Slaves

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kidnapping More Than 200 Missing Nigerian Girls … Islamist Militant Terrorist Leader Says … “I Will Sell Them … Allah Says I Should Sell”

Posted May 6, 2014 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/05/06/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-kidnapping-more-than-200-missing-nigerian-girls-islamist-militant-terrorist-leader-says-i-will-sell-them-allah-says-i-should-sell/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 02:26:36 PM »

UPDATE

Boko Haram terrorists kidnap 8 more girls, hours after leader issues threat
Published May 06, 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/06/hundreds-girls-still-missing-in-nigeria/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 02:28:16 PM »

US preparing team to help Nigeria locate kidnapped girls
Published May 06, 201

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/06/us-preparing-team-to-help-nigeria-locate-kidnapped-girls/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 02:30:44 PM »

FLASHBACK

Islamic terrorists kill at least 40 students in attack on Nigerian college
Published September 29, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/29/college-provost-says-suspected-islamic-extremists-kill-about-50-students-in/

Boko Haram Massacres Christian Students in Nigeria
Sunday, October 07, 2012

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/October/Boko-Haram-Massacres-Christian-Students-in-Nigeria/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 05:46:46 PM »

Could it be that the initial lack of response by the Nigerian government had everything to do with the fact that the girls were Christians?  Factions of Islam may have their differences but hatred of Christians is one issue all factions are one in mindset.

Janet

+++++

Nigerian Defense Chief Says Abducted Girls Located
Nigeria May 26, 2014

Nigeria's military has located nearly 300 school girls abducted by Islamic extremists but fears using force to try to free them could get them killed, the country's chief of defense said Monday.

Air Marshal Alex Barde told demonstrators supporting the much criticized military that Nigerian troops can save the girls. But he added, "we can't go and kill our girls in the name of trying to get them back."

He spoke to thousands of demonstrators who marched to Defense Ministry headquarters in Abuja, the capital. Many were brought in on buses, indicating it was an organized event.

Asked by reporters where they had found the girls, Barde refused to elaborate.

<snipped>

Nigeria's military and government have faced national and international outrage over their failure to rescue the girls seized by Boko Haram militants from a remote northeastern school six weeks ago.

President Goodluck Jonathan was forced this month to accept international help. American planes have been searching for the girls and Britain, France, Israel and other countries have sent experts in surveillance and hostage negotiation.

Jonathan's reluctance to accept offered help for weeks is seen as unwillingness to have outsiders looking in on what is considered a very corrupt force.

Soldiers have told The Associated Press that they are not properly paid, are dumped in dangerous bush with no supplies and that the Boko Haram extremists holding the girls are better equipped than they are.

Some soldiers have said officers enriching themselves off the defense budget have no interest in halting the five-year-old uprising that has killed thousands.

<snipped>

A Boko Haram video has shown some of the girls reciting Quranic verses in Arabic and two of them explaining why they had converted from Christianity to Islam in captivity.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/nigerian-defense-chief-abducted-girls-located-23874915

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 10:12:48 PM »

Gunmen torch churches, kill dozens in Nigeria
Published June 29, 2014

BAUCHI, Nigeria –  Suspected Islamic extremists sprayed gunfire at worshippers and torched four churches Sunday in a village just miles from the town where more than 200 schoolgirls were kidnapped, witnesses said.

At least 30 bodies have been recovered but more are turning up in the bushes, where people tried to escape from Kwada village, said a member of a vigilante group that has had some successes in repelling attacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
"They killed dozens of people and burned houses after attacking worshippers," survivor Mallam Yahi told The Associated Press by telephone from Chibok town, to which he escaped.

Some of the church buildings destroyed included the Protestant Church of Christ in Nigeria, the Pentecostal Deeper Life Bible Church and Ekklesiyar Yan'uwa, which is Hausa for Church of the Brethren in Nigeria, Yahi said. The last was started by American missionaries from Illinois in the 1920s.

Yahi said the attackers went on to neighboring Kautikari, where they gunned down villagers and burned down homes. The vigilante said they had not yet reached Kautikari so did not know what the death toll was there.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/29/gunmen-torch-churches-kill-dozens-in-nigeria/

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.