April 27, 2024, 10:14:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone think it's strange Joran went to school that morning  (Read 2549 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 08:54:36 AM »

Does anyone else think it's strange that Joran went to school that morning? I wonder if his father made him go to appear like things were normal. Which would also mean the Dad knew. I am also wondering how he acted at school that day. Has anyone heard of anyone interviewing other students? I would think he would have been very tired and upset and maybe talked to someone.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 08:57:02 AM »

Quote from: "Cherry6905"
Does anyone else think it's strange that Joran went to school that morning? I wonder if his father made him go to appear like things were normal. Which would also mean the Dad knew. I am also wondering how he acted at school that day. Has anyone heard of anyone interviewing other students? I would think he would have been very tired and upset and maybe talked to someone.

Exactly!  Check out Really Kooky Theories that might be true...
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=186
FeliX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 05:40:36 PM »

This was a question I was curious about also....

Whether Joran made it to school that Monday for his Finals....
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.